CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Great job getting out some stains in our carpet.
Service was professional and results excellent.I will now budget £200 for an annual carpet cleaning for every year.
Excellent service! Very professional and careful. Highly recommended.
Carpet and floors look great. Very happy with the service and will definitely use them again.
James was quick and courteous. He answered all our questions. I highly recommend.
I was very pleased with the service they provide everything came out great. My sofa came out looking new and I was not expecting it to come out that well! The technician was officiant and did a very thorough job.
I found the office lady and the gentleman who cleaned my carpet to be exceptionally kind and helpful. My carpet, especially the stairs, were extremely dirty but to my surprise, after the cleaning, they look new again. This is the second time I have used them and I have been very pleased both times. They also only have a one hour window for arrival which is great.
An excellent job for a very fair price. Andy was on time and was very personable and professional. He was a delight to have in our home and his efforts to do a great job is appreciated.
John arrive on schedule and did a first class job. I'm very happy with their service.
James was prompt, did a really nice job on several rugs and an ottoman, and the price was very reasonable. I definitely recommend.
We couldn't have been more pleased with this service! Lee arrived ahead of schedule, was courteous, professional, and did a great job on our carpet. Thank you!
Great service, sofas look great!
They were able to remove carpet stains that a previous carpet cleaning company made worse. One the first visit we received prompt and high quality service. The carpet looks incredible!
After waiting over a week for another company to clean my carpets and upholstery I called CCL and they were able to show up the next morning. My carpet looks great and they were very friendly!
Fast, friendly and a amazing job that surpass my expectation, the carpets came so clean. Will be using them again in are new home
Kevin is amazing!!. Cant wait to use them again.
Excellent work. We highly recommend this company and intend to use them again.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com 5 star review on 28th January 2020 CarpetCleaningLondon.com 5 star review on 28th January 2020
Our technician John was simply the best. I wouldn't even think of using anyone else.
Did a great job at a great price
Andrew was professional, timely, and affordable! I would highly recommend his services!!
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews