CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Our technician was so professional and efficient. She was extremely transparent with her explanation of service. Expectations were lined out clearly.
Carpets look like new. Zach was on time and efficient. Will definitely be using them again.
Nick & Greg were great! Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. They were a pleasure to work with!
Arrived on time & cleaned our light colored carpet superbly! I highly recommend!
Tech was early. Completed quickly. Carpet looks great
The gentleman showed up promptly, and was very efficient. I would have them out again.
Quick, efficient and friendly. I suspect we will use them well into the future.
Very professional. Nick explained everything clearly. He even let me look through his special glasses so I could see every place my dog had peed. Completely disgusting but nice knowing they could focus on every specific area that needed attention!
Very professional and explained everything. Thank you!
Have not had my carpet cleaned in years so they were pretty dirty everything came out the tech was very polite and professional and very accommodating. I am very happy with everything thank you guys so much.
Greg was great! Timely and expeditious service. Will definitely call upon CCL for future carpet cleaning needs.
Excellent customer service. On time and did a great job. Got out marker stain that I thought would be there forever! Competitive pricing.
Efficient and effective. Pleasure able experience.
James was friendly and communicated great about the time he’d be there etc. the carpets look amazing!
Thank you!!
Awesome Job from the team at Carpet Cleaning London! They will be back in my home!!!!
Faster than I expected and results were amazing.
There fast hard working an the carpets look great. Will call the back again Great service
Techs were kind, explained things well and did a very thorough job. Our carpets look and feel super clean.
Greg did an awesome job I had a few pet stains and was afraid they wouldn't come out and they did 😊 thank you so much will definitely recommend!!
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.92 based on 1,278 reviews