CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
I loved the way the carpet looked after cleaning. Plan to use CCL again and will recommend to my friends.
Fantastic experience with this company. They came and got all the stains out, very fast service. You should use this company for all your floor cleaning needs
Chris was awesome, My carpets look amazingđź’•
I was able to be worked in earlier than originally planned and it was done very quickly. I loved how much brighter and cleaner my carpets turned out. One of the best!
Very fast and efficient. A great job and nice personnel...
We were beginning to think we needed to replace our carpets, but Carpet Cleaning London made my carpets look almost brand new. And they are 18 years old! Everyone should get their carpets professionally cleaned by them!
Great customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable through the entire process. Products and equipment used were superior. I have little kids and had a lot of stains. Carpet looked new and stains didn’t resurface. Recommend the scotchguard treatment. I will use this company again in the future.
Carpet Cleaning London is The BEST!!Thank You!!!
We will definitely always go with this company great service recommend it to everyone who needs carpets cleaned!!!
Always professional, fast and friendly. I have lots of animals, but you wouldn't know it because my carpets always look and smell clean. I recommend CCL to everyone.
I should have taken before and after photo's to let the results speak for themselves. Professional, clean cut and courteous. James exceeded my expectations.
They did an amazing job on my carpets!!! The carpet's were pretty bad so I was super impressed!!!
Lee did a great job on my carpet and volunteered to return for touch-ups if needed.
Chris did an amazing job on our carpets, we thought they were beyond saving and they look like new. He went above and beyond!
Kris was great and the company was very helpful!
This is now my go-to company for my carpets. Personnel that came to my house was great, they have some of the best equipment and for what you get the price is good.
First off, James was super friendly and very accommodating even after I had to call him and cancel my appointment a couple of times, he did a great job that was well above and beyond expectation! I would recommend to anybody any time!
Carpet feels wonderful. No odor from cleaning. Technician very professional and helpful.
Another great job done by Carpet Cleaning London. Chris came in and cleaned a reclining chair. Got all the stains out. Friendly and very prompt and professional, courteous service. Outstanding company and team!
Very pleased with the service. Andy was prompt, courteous, and efficient. The rugs look great. I would recommend him.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews