CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Great service. They always go the extra mile! Came back twice when I had stubborn pet stains and never complained. My carpet looks great. They are always on time and the price is great!
I absolutely recommend this service to friends, family or any other business. Carpert Cleaning London is a true professional service!. They were punctual, fast, and the most important of all my carpet is now looking like new again!!!. I am very glad to have them come in. Thank you for leaving my place spotless!!!!
Great job on cleaning some pretty dirty carpet. Even with some tough areas the carpet smells good and looks almost brand new again. Also liked the ability to schedule online. Will definitely use Carpet Cleaning London again.
Excellent customer service. Supreme job cleaning approximately 250sqm. in a little over an hour. Carpet looks nearly brand new. Thank you so much!
Lee was friendly, on time, in fact early, and did a quick but fabulous job. We'll use again anytime when we need carpet cleaning.
Great job. Actually took the time to do it right. Other carpet cleaning companies are too fast and do not give the time it takes to actually get the dirt out of the carpet.
Our carpet was very stained and the did an excellent job.
Excellent and friendly service!!
James scheduled us in without much notice, did a beautiful job. Carpet looks brand new. Thank you Carpet Cleaning London!
Very fast and Good job
Will do business again!! I thought my carpet was done for and Carpet Cleaning London made it look new. I was greatly impressed!
Great service. Really worth the value. Very much customer friendly.
Carpets look great! Looked and smelled clean! I would recommend them.
Kevin was on time, explained what he was doing and why and finished up. The follow-up customer service was awesome and these days, quite rare. Thanks for doing an excellent job.
We have used Carpet Cleaning London for many years, and Kevin and his crew have never disappointed us. They do a fantastic job! They are on time, honest and always go the extra mile. I would recommend them to all of our friends.
Polite, knowledgeable, thorough. Thanks :>
Friendly service, great communication, quality work!
Very personalised service from beginning to end and my carpet looks fantastic!! Thank you.
Great job. Thank you. Showed up on time. Very polite and helpful. Good price. The carpet looks new! Calls and emailed reminders. Will always use them.
The appointment time was the time he arrived. He was pleasant, professional, and the carpets look great!
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews