CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Friendly, Punctual, Efficient, Fairly priced--I'll use them again anytime!
Excellent Service - Knowledgeable People
Carpet Cleaning London did an excellent job. They arrive on time, were professional and we're able to remove all stains in carpet!
These guys are GREAT!! On time, respectful, helpful and the carpets look beautiful!! Thanks Chris!!
James was on time for our appointment! He e-mailed us, to advise us, if there was any reason that he might be late that he would call. He was very professional and courteous! Have used CCL for years and we highly recommend them! Thank you!
Great job carpet came out perfect the best carpet cleaning place I have ever used
Very professional and friendly. Did a wonderful job on our carpets. Would definitely recommend!
My experience with Carpet Cleaning London was excellent! The customer service was above and beyond and the cleaning job was excellent. He was right on time and took extra time to get a really set in marker stain out from the carpet. I will definitely be a return customer!
I have used Carpet Cleaning London several times. James and his staff are precessional, friendly and do a superb job! Highly recommended!
Not all stains were removed in the cleaning process. Was disappointed with the end results.
Kevin arrived on time, professional and my carpet is amazingly clean! Definitely will use them again!
The technician did a fantastic job. Very thorough in getting out all the stains. I would definitely recommend CCL to all my friends and neighbors!
ALWAYS! Reliable, Efficient, Friendly, Quality Work!!!!
Came out to our office and cleaned a loveseat. Awesome job and couch looks fabulous . Thanks
John reacted quickly and got us scheduled the next day. Dan came and did an excellent job. We are thoroughly pleased with the cleaning and would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Pleasant worker, who did a thorough job. He gave some help moving ackward items.
Great to do business with - Professional on time and great work. Definitely would recommend
On time, great work James and his crew always take good care of any home that I have them clean! As a landlord and home owner I appreciate their great work.
Wonderful job. Carpeting looks beautiful.
These guys know their trade and go the extra mile. Great to work with and very happy with the results. Much better than any prior carpet cleaners by a wide mile.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews