CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Some of the best customer service I have ever encountered. Highly recommend!
This was the first time I used this cleaning firm. I had heard good things about them so decided to take a chance. I was really impressed with the outcome! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for good results.
They did an excellent job, and followed up to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. They also demonstrated flexibility when we had to reschedule at the last minute. Very friendly, and I highly recommend them.
Great experience using these guys to deep clean my carpets. They came early, I didn’t have to wait at all, they did a fantastic job on my carpet making it look brand new. Will use them for future cleaning without a doubt. Highly recommend them!
Very pleased with Carpet Cleaning London, arrived on time, did a great job removing some stubborn stains, carpet looked like new. Reasonable rates, and will definitely call them next time.
These guys are great. They are very responsive by phone and email and do a great job on your carpets and furniture. My sofa has never looked better. Thanks :)
We have been using Carpet Cleaning London for several years now and so has my family. We have always been very satisfied with their services. They are always on time, very courteous, and most important they do great work. I highly recommend their services and would give them a five star review.
I needed a really quick turn around time to get carpets shampooed so my mum could move into her new home. James and the staff at CCL really came through for us. Carpets look brand new!
We had a very tough stain to remove and CCL came back for a follow-up touch-up without charging extra. Very appreciated.
Very friendly staff and did an EXCELLENT job! Would highly recommend!
Great service, wonderful to work with. Excellent results.
Kevin responded promptly, was very easy to work with, and did an excellent job on the carpet. I would highly recommend Carpet Cleaning London.
They did an amazing job on my yucky, old carpets and it was fun to hear the "singing carpet cleaner"!!! They also took great care in my home to be careful and considerate. I would use them again and highly recommend them!!!
This was my third time to use their services. They cleaned my kitchen tile and grout this time and what a fabulous result. The floor looks brand new again.
This is a great local business. Very professional and quick. Had my mattress cleaned and he sure did a wonderful job! I’ll be getting my mattress cleaned more often. Thanks again!
I couldn't be happier to leave a 5-star review. We hadn't realised our cat was sneaking downstairs this winter, until we discovered several urine spots on the new carpet in the hallway. Steam cleaning it ourselves didn't really help with the odor. I knew of CCL but thought they only did commercial cleaning and restoration work. When I learned they cleaned residential carpet I made an appointment. Prior to my appointment I received an email on how to prepare. Kevin arrived on time, was friendly and efficient - and was done in under an hour. It worked. The odor was removed and carpet looks wonderful again.
David did an excellent job cleaning my living room and master bedroom. Carpet looks and feels brand new. Very happy. Will use again!
Very pleased with the results and the character of the technician.
Friendly, Punctual, Efficient, Fairly priced--I'll use them again anytime!
Excellent Service - Knowledgeable People