CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
David was great, stayed in touch when they were running a little bit behind, very polite and did the work quickly and efficiently!
Professional, punctual and efficient
I’m happy with the removal of some pet stains on the carpet and the smell is good. The cleaner went above and beyond on his cleaning which I very much appreciate. The only thing I wasn’t very happy with was the urine smell that is still on my sofa skirt at the bottom that I had cleaned. I thought it would be better than that.
Job well done for carpet cleaning! Arrived on time and job completed in less than two hours. Would recommend their services! Only wish they had another tech to to help move sofas...
5 star service but 4 star results.
Brian was great and very professional. All around I would recommend Carpet Cleaning London to other customers. However, it doesn't smell any different I don't think. But maybe when it dries this will change. From what Brian explained maybe it will.
Carpet cleaning came out great! I would recommend to friends. I had a 10% discount but the admin person forgot to remove the discount, but otherwise would have been a 5 star.
The representative was very helpful and efficient.
Great customer service. The technician was great.. A few stains did NOT come up but the smell is gone for now.. Hope it stays away.
Great experience for me, but I don't know yet whether the cleaning will eliminate my friend's allergic reaction to a cat that was in the house for 72 hrs.
Great service from Lee.
Good service but didn't like i had to pay upfront.
Some stains didn't come out but understandable. I was not there but provided written explanation of why which I appreciated. The person who booked the job in was helpful and fitted me in quickly.
Very polite and professional early which was great finished promptly carpet looks great throughout. I would recommend this company.
Booked with this company to do a sofa cleaning yesterday. They were supposed to arrive by 8.30am, but due to traffic issues the technician arrived at 9am, a bit frustrating. Never mind, they did an excellent job with my sofa and will definitely use them again.
Very quick and efficient service. The flat now looks sparkling and is ready for new tenants.
I was happy with the results, I was especially happy with the well-spoken technician. Customer service was reliable.
Mattress looked fantastic when finished & was done quickly. Was alittle disappointed that i had to pay for parking as this was not aggreed on the booking call.
Amazing experience, no more allergy for my son after cleaning.
Great overall experience. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews