Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

sales@carleasingsolutions.co.uk

Olympic House1A Corinium Industrial EstateRaans RoadAmershamBuckinghamshire

Tell us how Car Leasing Solutions Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Andy and his team did a great job of sourcing a new car for me. This is the second time that they have helped me and I was delighted with the service. They kept me informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend them"
Thanks Sophie and hope your enjoying you new car.
"Excellent service from beginning to end."
Thanks, appreciate the review.
"I can't speak highly enough of the service i was given thank you so much. My car is fantastic all I hoped it would be."
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you continue to enjoy driving your 'red robin'.
"Andy & Debbie have been great throughout the process , quick responses and a fantastic customer focused service . I've already recommended to a family member and friend who have been equally impressed.."
Thanks Peter, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car!
"Brilliant service, brilliant people."
Thanks Steve, much appreciated!
"Absolutely excellent. Andy and Debbie helped me every step of the way. I’ve had company cars for over ten years, I was genuinely nervous about leasing. Andy was great, answered every question and sent over every quote I asked for - without any complaint or delay, always friendly and polite. I got the car I wanted, at a good price. Debbie then kept me informed all the way, helped with the forms. Told me what I needed to do. Honestly I can’t speak highly enough of the team. I will no doubt use them again"
Thanks for the kind words Will and we hope you enjoy your new car!
"Excellent and efficient service and have used for the last 3 years and 6 cars."
Thanks for the review and continued Business, enjoy your new car!
"I am very satisfied with your service."
Thanks Dr Hadi and we hope you enjoy your new car
"Fantastic service as always, over the moon with my new vehicle and the deal I got!"
That's great Lloyd and thanks for the repeat business, hope you enjoy your new car :)
"From the very start, I have been incredibly impressed with Debbie and Andy at Car Leasing Solutions. The quote nailed exactly what I was after, the communication throughout was excellent, the checks after were spot on. I am recommending these guys to everyone looking for a car. Great stuff"
"Andy, Debbie and the rest of the team have been amazing and i love my new car!"
Thanks Caroline and hope you enjoy your new car 😀
Thanks Sue & we hope Hannah enjoys her new car :)
"Very professional service from ordering vehicle to delivery, would highly recommend."
Hi Andy, thanks for the review and we hope your enjoying the new car, thanks again Andy
"Whatever I write in this review wouldn't do Andy and his team justice, a truly fantastic company to do business with, fantastic customer service... we will be using them again"
Hi Matthew, thanks for the great review its much appreciated and we hope your enjoying the new car, thanks again Andy
"There should be rating for blooming excellent! Customer service, pricing and holding my hand through the process made this very easy for me. This is our 3rd company vehicle from these guys."
Team Snaffling Pig you guys Pigging Rock, thanks for the continued support and business!
"Very pleased with the whole process. There was going to be a delay from the dealer in the car arriving which would have caused us a problem. They managed to get the dealer to deliver just before Xmas which was a great help."
Thanks for writing a review Michael, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car 😊
"Very good customer care in helping to source the right car for your needs, and when things do not quite go the way they were planned, then they have solutions to help you achieve what you want, very friendly and helpful staff."
Thanks David and we hope your wife enjoys her new car :)
"Very easy to deal with from start to finish."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Philip and we hope that Phil enjoys his new car!
"I have never given a top score in a survey but this company deserve it . They were extremely helpful very professional and communication was top notch"
Thanks for the kind words Mark and we hope you enjoy your new car! :)
"Very helpful and friendly service"
Thanks for the review, much appreciated!
Car Leasing Solutions Limited is rated 5.00 based on 67 reviews