Car Leasing Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Leasing Solutions
"From start to finish the support from Andy , Debbie and Harry has been fantastic. A very competitive deal against what the market was offering and some really useful tips and steer (pardon the pun) on what suits my profile and attitude towards spirited driving!"
We're glad you've had a great experience with us! The car looks awesome, enjoy!
"I cannot recommend Car Leasing Solutions highly enough, they were excellent to deal with in every way. This was the first car that I have leased and they guided me through the whole process. They were extremely professional and friendly and secured a great car for me at a very competitive price. I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to use Car Leasing Solutions, I will most certainly use them myself again in the future."
Hi Claire, thank you very much for your kind words, we're glad you've had a great experience with us, enjoy your new car!
"I leased another car though car leasing i dealt with Andy and Debbie and they were both easy and proffessional people to deal with very happy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us Egon! Happy to hear you've had a good experience leasing, enjoy your new car!
"A good service - very easy to do business with Debbie always communicated updates promptly and was always available to answer questions"
Thank you for your review Kevin! We're glad you've had a great experience with us and Debbie gave you peace of mind during the process, enjoy your new car!
"Very professional"
Thank you for your feedback on us Shailla :) enjoy your new car!
"Swift and no hassles just how everything should be!"
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you had a great experience with us at Car Leasing Solutions. Enjoy your new car!
"Andy was great to deal with and having seen a lot of people on LinkedIn talking highly of him I decided I would use him, I was not disappointed, great service."
"Helped me in getting a car I'd wanted for 10+ years!"
Happy to help! We hope you're loving your new car :)
"I got a BMW M4"
Thanks Ian, we hope you're enjoying your new car :)
"Professional, attentive and helpful throughout every step of the process."
Thanks Imran, the team here at Car Leasing Solutions are glad to know you had a great experience with us :)
"Car Leasing Solutions have been exceptional to deal with and i'm very happy with my new car. Offering impartial advice and proactively following up on multiple occasions, Krish was extremely professional and prompt pre sale. Thankfully, that experience was continued post sale with the outstanding support of Debbie. I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions and I'll certainly be using them again in the future. Thank you guys."
"This is the BEST car ever, thank you! My new 140i drives like a dream, I mean beast!!!!! Thank you for all your help with the lease. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future! I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions to everyone, what a great service."
"Andy and Debbie, I have my car!!!! Just wanted to say a massive thank you for sorting everything out for me and putting up with me! Haha! The car is absolutely gorgeous and a dream to drive. You would’ve laughed at me as I was jumping around when it was being driven off the truck. Thanks again, Jenna x"
"Debbie, Andy, Thank you both for all your hard work over the last few weeks. The car arrived today as promised and it’s a beauty. Speak soon."
"Krish has supplied us with over 10 cars in recent months, an excellent service and on time delivery, very keen prices, well done young man"
"The whole transaction from start to finish has been seamless and nothing less than great. Andy was a pleasure to deal with when sourcing my new car and having never dealt with Andy before, I was a little nervous but rest assured very happy with my new car. Not only did he get me a good deal, he was always helpful and very quick to respond, he went the extra mile for his client. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services and already have done."
"Krish & Andy: Very pleased with the smooth effortless transaction with you guys. Happy with the GLA 200d Amg Line. More than happy to do business with you in the future and make recommendations."
"Fantastic guys and very easy to work with....great deals and nothing is too much for them. Also recommended another company who helped with some vehicle repairs. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Outstanding service from Andy and his team. Well done and thanks."
"I was in the process of researching my next lease vehicle and obtaining quotes from companies I had used previously when I saw a LinkedIn recommendation for Andy. He provided detailed quotes for each car I was looking for, as opposed to a 3 sentence email and was very competitive on all of them. His customer service and attention to detail was second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
Car Leasing Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!