Car Leasing Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Leasing Solutions
"Excellent Service from start to finish. Highly recommended, and very pleased with my new car! Would definitely use them again."
"Fab service and very helpful would definitely recommend car leasing solutions."
Thanks Emma, hope your enjoying your new car :)
"Great service from start to finish with regular updates provdided on the status of the delivery. All questions promptly answered"
Thanks for the review, much appreciated :)
"Excellent! Car Leasing Solutions are very friendly but also thoroughly professional and my experience was extremely positive from day one. The price of my new car was very competitive and their service couldn't be faulted. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they really seemed to care about me as an individual. When I reported one small problem to them they went more than the extra mile to resolve it, even though it wasn't of their making. Highly recommended, Car Leasing Solutions have been a pleasure to deal with."
Hi Edward, thanks for taking the time to write the review, its much appreciated and we're glad that the experience was positive from day one, enjoy your new car :)
"We reviewed five star customer service from my initial enquiry."
Thanks Steve, we appreciate the review and hope your enjoying the new car!
"Couldn't be more helpful"
Thanks Malcolm, we appreciate the review and hope your enjoying your new car
"Excellent service from enquiry through to delivery of the vehicle, couldn't fault the staff in any way and look forward to doing repeat business in 2 year's time."
Thank you for your review Stuart, the team are glad you've had a great experience with us, enjoy your new car!
"From start to finish the support from Andy , Debbie and Harry has been fantastic. A very competitive deal against what the market was offering and some really useful tips and steer (pardon the pun) on what suits my profile and attitude towards spirited driving!"
We're glad you've had a great experience with us! The car looks awesome, enjoy!
"I cannot recommend Car Leasing Solutions highly enough, they were excellent to deal with in every way. This was the first car that I have leased and they guided me through the whole process. They were extremely professional and friendly and secured a great car for me at a very competitive price. I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to use Car Leasing Solutions, I will most certainly use them myself again in the future."
Hi Claire, thank you very much for your kind words, we're glad you've had a great experience with us, enjoy your new car!
"I leased another car though car leasing i dealt with Andy and Debbie and they were both easy and proffessional people to deal with very happy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us Egon! Happy to hear you've had a good experience leasing, enjoy your new car!
"A good service - very easy to do business with Debbie always communicated updates promptly and was always available to answer questions"
Thank you for your review Kevin! We're glad you've had a great experience with us and Debbie gave you peace of mind during the process, enjoy your new car!
"Very professional"
Thank you for your feedback on us Shailla :) enjoy your new car!
"Swift and no hassles just how everything should be!"
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you had a great experience with us at Car Leasing Solutions. Enjoy your new car!
"Andy was great to deal with and having seen a lot of people on LinkedIn talking highly of him I decided I would use him, I was not disappointed, great service."
"Helped me in getting a car I'd wanted for 10+ years!"
Happy to help! We hope you're loving your new car :)
"I got a BMW M4"
Thanks Ian, we hope you're enjoying your new car :)
"Professional, attentive and helpful throughout every step of the process."
Thanks Imran, the team here at Car Leasing Solutions are glad to know you had a great experience with us :)
"Car Leasing Solutions have been exceptional to deal with and i'm very happy with my new car. Offering impartial advice and proactively following up on multiple occasions, Krish was extremely professional and prompt pre sale. Thankfully, that experience was continued post sale with the outstanding support of Debbie. I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions and I'll certainly be using them again in the future. Thank you guys."
"This is the BEST car ever, thank you! My new 140i drives like a dream, I mean beast!!!!! Thank you for all your help with the lease. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future! I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions to everyone, what a great service."
"Debbie, Andy, Thank you both for all your hard work over the last few weeks. The car arrived today as promised and it’s a beauty. Speak soon."
Car Leasing Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews