Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

sales@carleasingsolutions.co.uk

Olympic House1A Corinium Industrial EstateRaans RoadAmershamBuckinghamshire

Tell us how Car Leasing Solutions Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very pleased with the whole process. There was going to be a delay from the dealer in the car arriving which would have caused us a problem. They managed to get the dealer to deliver just before Xmas which was a great help."
Thanks for writing a review Michael, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car 😊
"Very good customer care in helping to source the right car for your needs, and when things do not quite go the way they were planned, then they have solutions to help you achieve what you want, very friendly and helpful staff."
Thanks David and we hope your wife enjoys her new car :)
"Very easy to deal with from start to finish."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Philip and we hope that Phil enjoys his new car!
"I have never given a top score in a survey but this company deserve it . They were extremely helpful very professional and communication was top notch"
Thanks for the kind words Mark and we hope you enjoy your new car! :)
"Very helpful and friendly service"
Thanks for the review, much appreciated!
"Excellent Service from start to finish. Highly recommended, and very pleased with my new car! Would definitely use them again."
Thanks for taking the time to write the review and we're chuffed that your pleased with your new car :)
"Fab service and very helpful would definitely recommend car leasing solutions."
Thanks Emma, hope your enjoying your new car :)
"Great service from start to finish with regular updates provdided on the status of the delivery. All questions promptly answered"
Thanks for the review, much appreciated :)
"Excellent! Car Leasing Solutions are very friendly but also thoroughly professional and my experience was extremely positive from day one. The price of my new car was very competitive and their service couldn't be faulted. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they really seemed to care about me as an individual. When I reported one small problem to them they went more than the extra mile to resolve it, even though it wasn't of their making. Highly recommended, Car Leasing Solutions have been a pleasure to deal with."
Hi Edward, thanks for taking the time to write the review, its much appreciated and we're glad that the experience was positive from day one, enjoy your new car :)
"We reviewed five star customer service from my initial enquiry."
Thanks Steve, we appreciate the review and hope your enjoying the new car!
"Couldn't be more helpful"
Thanks Malcolm, we appreciate the review and hope your enjoying your new car
"Excellent service from enquiry through to delivery of the vehicle, couldn't fault the staff in any way and look forward to doing repeat business in 2 year's time."
Thank you for your review Stuart, the team are glad you've had a great experience with us, enjoy your new car!
"From start to finish the support from Andy , Debbie and Harry has been fantastic. A very competitive deal against what the market was offering and some really useful tips and steer (pardon the pun) on what suits my profile and attitude towards spirited driving!"
We're glad you've had a great experience with us! The car looks awesome, enjoy!
"I cannot recommend Car Leasing Solutions highly enough, they were excellent to deal with in every way. This was the first car that I have leased and they guided me through the whole process. They were extremely professional and friendly and secured a great car for me at a very competitive price. I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to use Car Leasing Solutions, I will most certainly use them myself again in the future."
Hi Claire, thank you very much for your kind words, we're glad you've had a great experience with us, enjoy your new car!
"I leased another car though car leasing i dealt with Andy and Debbie and they were both easy and proffessional people to deal with very happy"
Thank you for taking the time to review us Egon! Happy to hear you've had a good experience leasing, enjoy your new car!
"A good service - very easy to do business with Debbie always communicated updates promptly and was always available to answer questions"
Thank you for your review Kevin! We're glad you've had a great experience with us and Debbie gave you peace of mind during the process, enjoy your new car!
"Very professional"
Thank you for your feedback on us Shailla :) enjoy your new car!
"Swift and no hassles just how everything should be!"
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you had a great experience with us at Car Leasing Solutions. Enjoy your new car!
"Andy was great to deal with and having seen a lot of people on LinkedIn talking highly of him I decided I would use him, I was not disappointed, great service."
"Helped me in getting a car I'd wanted for 10+ years!"
Happy to help! We hope you're loving your new car :)
Car Leasing Solutions Limited is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews