Car Leasing Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Leasing Solutions
"Andy was great to deal with and having seen a lot of people on LinkedIn talking highly of him I decided I would use him, I was not disappointed, great service."
Luke Putnam
Verified Buyer
"Helped me in getting a car I'd wanted for 10+ years!"
Happy to help! We hope you're loving your new car :)
Ian Stallwood
"I got a BMW M4"
Thanks Ian, we hope you're enjoying your new car :)
Imran Butt
Verified Buyer
"Professional, attentive and helpful throughout every step of the process."
Thanks Imran, the team here at Car Leasing Solutions are glad to know you had a great experience with us :)
"Car Leasing Solutions have been exceptional to deal with and i'm very happy with my new car. Offering impartial advice and proactively following up on multiple occasions, Krish was extremely professional and prompt pre sale. Thankfully, that experience was continued post sale with the outstanding support of Debbie. I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions and I'll certainly be using them again in the future. Thank you guys."
"This is the BEST car ever, thank you! My new 140i drives like a dream, I mean beast!!!!! Thank you for all your help with the lease. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future! I highly recommend Car Leasing Solutions to everyone, what a great service."
"Andy and Debbie, I have my car!!!! Just wanted to say a massive thank you for sorting everything out for me and putting up with me! Haha! The car is absolutely gorgeous and a dream to drive. You would’ve laughed at me as I was jumping around when it was being driven off the truck. Thanks again, Jenna x"
"Debbie, Andy, Thank you both for all your hard work over the last few weeks. The car arrived today as promised and it’s a beauty. Speak soon."
"Krish has supplied us with over 10 cars in recent months, an excellent service and on time delivery, very keen prices, well done young man"
"The whole transaction from start to finish has been seamless and nothing less than great. Andy was a pleasure to deal with when sourcing my new car and having never dealt with Andy before, I was a little nervous but rest assured very happy with my new car. Not only did he get me a good deal, he was always helpful and very quick to respond, he went the extra mile for his client. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services and already have done."
"Krish & Andy: Very pleased with the smooth effortless transaction with you guys. Happy with the GLA 200d Amg Line. More than happy to do business with you in the future and make recommendations."
"Fantastic guys and very easy to work with....great deals and nothing is too much for them. Also recommended another company who helped with some vehicle repairs. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Outstanding service from Andy and his team. Well done and thanks."
"I was in the process of researching my next lease vehicle and obtaining quotes from companies I had used previously when I saw a LinkedIn recommendation for Andy. He provided detailed quotes for each car I was looking for, as opposed to a 3 sentence email and was very competitive on all of them. His customer service and attention to detail was second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Hi Andy, thanks for arranging everything so quickly for my new car. I'm really happy with it. You were great at responding to any queries I had and explained things really well. I'd recommend your service to others. Thanks, Richard"
"The choices of leasing companies are wide when acquiring a car . Its how you are treated thats important , from start to collection , the team at car leasing did what they would say they would do , on time , with a smile , a great decision to go with them , we will be back"
"Can't fault these guys in their prompt service and great customer service. I've now leased 2 vehicles from Andy and his team and will be defiantly be using them again in the near future. A totally hassle free experience from start to finish."
"Andy & Krish thank you very much for my lovely car its a beauty. Thank you for getting me a good deal. I will defiantly recommend your services. Thank you again"
"Hi Andy, Just wanted to let you know I'm really pleased with my new car that was delivered today. Thank you so much for all you have done to ensure a smooth and speedy process up to the delivery aswell as keeping us updated and of course suggesting the fiat 500x in the first place! Have a great long weekend, Jess"
"Hi Andy, Well I have finally got it and I am delighted. Just got to sit down with the handbook and familiarise myself. Finally I would like to thank you for all you have done, I much appreciate it. Best regards"
Car Leasing Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews