Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

Read Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

sales@carleasingsolutions.co.uk

Olympic House1A Corinium Industrial EstateRaans RoadAmershamBuckinghamshire

Tell us how Car Leasing Solutions Limited made you happy
I've had a great experience with Car Leasing Solutions! Debbie has been so helpful throughout the whole process and nothing has been too much bother. Thank you so much - I have already recommended you to family & friends. I love my new car! :)
Hi Lydia, thanks for the great review and we're so pleased you love your new car, thanks again :)
Brilliant service from Andy and Debbie from initially sourcing a car and through to completion. Coule not recommend highly enough
Thanks Chetan, hope your enjoying your new car!
Excellent customer service would recommend to everyone
Thanks Alan, we really appreciate the business and your kind words
Another outstanding example of 5 star service from Andy & Debbie. Thank you for making everything so easy and for helping me make the right decision in the end!
Thanks Steve, appreciate the review and we're chuffed your happy with your new XC90
Fantastic team, amazing service! Really helpful throughout and saved me a lot of money on my PCP deal! Couldn’t be happier with the service!
Thanks Seb and we hope you enjoy your new car :)
Andy & Debbie were fantastic in sourcing me a new car, exactly what I wanted, in the time frame given. Great customer service and updated every step of the way. Cannot recommend Car Leasing Solutions enough! 10/10!
Thanks Chelsea, really appreciate the review and hope you like your new car.
Andy was amazing in helping me find the right vehicle at the right price to start my new business! Once the Vehcile had been chosen his colleague Debbie took over! Debbie couldn’t have been more helpful in ensuring the van was delivered on time without any hiccups! I can’t rate Car leasing solutions highly enough as their service from start to finish was so smooth! Thanks guys!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Ryan and good luck with the new Business, the van looks great!
Love my new car. Great service from Andy and Debbie. Kept me fully informed about my order through to delivery. This is my 2nd car arranged through Car Leasing Solutions Ltd.
Thanks for the Review David and we're glad your enjoying your new car, it looks great!
We were recently provided with great service by Andy who assisted us with our recent car leasing deal. He was able to offer an amazing deal which no other company could get close to 👍 We would definitely use Car Leasing Solutions again and we will continue to recommend them. Regards Dave
Thanks for the review Dave, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car!
Excellent company to do with business who use honest people to give accurate and professional advice.
Thanks Graham much appreciated!
Bloomin marvellous as always!
Thanks Ben and what a lovely pair of Tucson's you have :)
Great service and always helpful!
Thanks and we hope your enjoying your new car, it looks great :)
Awesome friendly kind helpful!!
Thanks Jo and hope your enjoying your new car :)
Andy and his team did a great job of sourcing a new car for me. This is the second time that they have helped me and I was delighted with the service. They kept me informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend them
Thanks Sophie and hope your enjoying you new car.
Excellent service from beginning to end.
Thanks, appreciate the review.
I can't speak highly enough of the service i was given thank you so much. My car is fantastic all I hoped it would be.
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you continue to enjoy driving your 'red robin'.
Andy & Debbie have been great throughout the process , quick responses and a fantastic customer focused service . I've already recommended to a family member and friend who have been equally impressed..
Thanks Peter, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car!
Brilliant service, brilliant people.
Thanks Steve, much appreciated!
Absolutely excellent. Andy and Debbie helped me every step of the way. I’ve had company cars for over ten years, I was genuinely nervous about leasing. Andy was great, answered every question and sent over every quote I asked for - without any complaint or delay, always friendly and polite. I got the car I wanted, at a good price. Debbie then kept me informed all the way, helped with the forms. Told me what I needed to do. Honestly I can’t speak highly enough of the team. I will no doubt use them again
Thanks for the kind words Will and we hope you enjoy your new car!
Excellent and efficient service and have used for the last 3 years and 6 cars.
Thanks for the review and continued Business, enjoy your new car!
Car Leasing Solutions Limited is rated 5.00 based on 80 reviews