Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

Read Car Leasing Solutions Limited Reviews

sales@carleasingsolutions.co.uk

Olympic House1A Corinium Industrial EstateRaans RoadAmershamBuckinghamshire

Tell us how Car Leasing Solutions Limited made you happy
Everyone has been so helpful and kind. I couldn’t have wished to deal with more sympathetic, professional and knowledgeable people.
Thanks Anita and we hope you enjoy your new car :)
Great service, very proactive and helpful! Andy and Debs do a great job ensuring customer service and constant communication.
Thanks Richard and we appreciate the continued Business, enjoy your new car!
Andy and Debbie could not have been more helpful, and I would certainly recommend Car Leasing Solutions.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated and we hope your enjoying your new car!
2nd Car delivered through these wonderful people today. Fantastic service kept budget and delivered through these tough times. All through the pandemic i was kept up to date by Andy and Deb`s which couldn`t of been easy given the factories were closed. Thank you guys would recommend to everyone
Alan
Planetacre Ltd
Thanks Alan your a legend, really appreciate your patience with this one and continued Business, we hope you enjoy your new car!
Andy and Debbie are great! Kept me up to date the whole way until delivery of my car. Highly recommend car leasing solutions - great service and extremely helpful.
Thanks Yasmin you rock! We hope you enjoy your new car :)
good customer service to resolve the initial issue of not having been sent a proper lease contract (which I'd advise the company to take a look at since affects leaseholders ability to get parking permits etc)
Excellent service all round, Andy and his team sourced me a car in record time and were super efficient throughout the whole process. The monthly rental price was amongst the most competitive I have seen, so I would not hesitate to recommend Car Leasing Solutions for any vehicle requirements you have.
Thanks Paul, we really appreciate your kind words
Great service from Andy and the team each time
Thanks Dan and appreciate the continued business, hope all is well and your enjoying your new car!
Thanks for the Review Dan and hope your enjoying your new car
Excellent customer service and so responsive! Takes the hassle out of liasing with the dealerships and I also got a much better deal than my local dealership offered! Would definitely recommend!
Thanks Amy, really appreciate the kind words and we hope your enjoying your new car :)
All great car and staff service
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Vanda and we hope you enjoy your new car :)
As always, the service Andy & Debbie supplied was 5*...! See you in 3 years !
Thanks Luke and we hope your enjoying the beast :)
Andy and Debbie have sourced and supplied us a number of cars and I would highly recommend their services. They make the whole process smooth and pain free.
Thanks Mick, appreciate the review and continued business
Andy and Debbie made the whole process seamless and smooth. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommended them. Thanks to you both.
Thanks Paula & we really appreciate the review, hope your enjoying your new car :)
Excellent, informative and friendly service from start to finish. Really pleased with my new car. Would highly recommend.
Thanks Tracey, really appreciate the review and hope your enjoying your new car
I've had a great experience with Car Leasing Solutions! Debbie has been so helpful throughout the whole process and nothing has been too much bother. Thank you so much - I have already recommended you to family & friends. I love my new car! :)
Hi Lydia, thanks for the great review and we're so pleased you love your new car, thanks again :)
Brilliant service from Andy and Debbie from initially sourcing a car and through to completion. Coule not recommend highly enough
Thanks Chetan, hope your enjoying your new car!
Excellent customer service would recommend to everyone
Thanks Alan, we really appreciate the business and your kind words
Another outstanding example of 5 star service from Andy & Debbie. Thank you for making everything so easy and for helping me make the right decision in the end!
Thanks Steve, appreciate the review and we're chuffed your happy with your new XC90
Fantastic team, amazing service! Really helpful throughout and saved me a lot of money on my PCP deal! Couldn’t be happier with the service!
Thanks Seb and we hope you enjoy your new car :)
Andy & Debbie were fantastic in sourcing me a new car, exactly what I wanted, in the time frame given. Great customer service and updated every step of the way. Cannot recommend Car Leasing Solutions enough! 10/10!
Thanks Chelsea, really appreciate the review and hope you like your new car.
Car Leasing Solutions Limited is rated 5.00 based on 94 reviews