Card One Banking Reviews

Finance & Insurance
Banking

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy

Telephone
"CardOne ploy to fleece account holders. Yesterday I requested to transfer funds from my business account. If I wanted this to be done the same day I would have to pay £7.50. But I opted for next day 23/12/16 whereby I would pay £.30 fee for this transaction. At 12.45 on the 23/12/2016 I called CardOne to find out why funds hadn’t paid to my account but was told that because this particular transaction was processed after 4.00pm I wouldn’t be able to access the funds until Wednesday 28/12/16 next week!! The issue I have with CardOne my decision was based on the information provided by their online banking! Pay £7.50 to access funds on 22/12/2016 Pay £.30 to access funds on 23/12/2016 Just Imagine the sort of xmas I am going to have without any funds! I told them I would be closing my account because this is a ploy to charge account holders that £7.50 I was matter of fact told that it was my prerogative to do so!! In the new year I am going to take this opportunity with both hands and close this account!!!"
Are you Card One Banking? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i am disabled bad eye sight and i pay a fee to card one banking but what do i get ? i have been a VICTIM of fraud on my account so i have reported to the police but i have been left with 23p to last me 2 weeks and card one say they wont put back my money i noticed the fraud transactions due to go out but they would not stop them the dwp said the bank should put back my money because i am now in hardship so i have just joined another bank and reading the small print in my new account they tell me if i did not recolonize any transactions they will correct and put the money back into my account SO ANYONE THAT IS THINKING OF JOINING AVOID AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE YOUR MONEY IS NOT PROTECTED"
"????? WRITE A REVIEW “Shocking Customer service and a blocked card for no reason” Written on: 07/09/2016 by jasonlc (1 review written) I opened my account with cardone banking around a month ago. The card took nearly 3 weeks to arrive with me. I then had to ring an overpriced phone number to get my pin number. Then thew same overpriced number to get an online password sent out which still has not arrived. Today I have had some money paid in to my account which the bank has accepted. I then tried to use the money to no avail. Upon ringing the overpriced phone number again I have learnt that they have put a block on my card meaning I can not access my own money and when I asked them for a reason there reply was we dont know. Surely if someones card is blocked the company is duty bound to give a reason. I asked the company how can this be rectified and they sald they needed to see proof of my address which is not a problem to me, But they have sent me a postal address to send the documentation which is absolutely absurd and to make matters worse it can take 7-10 working days for my card to be unblocked and this is bound to actually mean another 3 weeks. The company has a customer services email which is a waste of time as they do not reply. They have a facebook page that again no one replies to. Not happy with the level of service I have received from day one with this company and even unhappier that they have left me with no way of paying my bills or doing any shopping. So if you require easy access to your money then please choose another bank which I wish I had have done from the start. Financial services ombudsman have been informed and I will be proceeding to take this matter a lot further."
Card One Banking is rated 1.40 based on 43 reviews