Canada - Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canada - Easy Canvas Prints
Read Canada - Easy Canvas Prints Reviews
Received my order today was not happy about my purchase on the one picture trying to now order a new one really hope this one turns out
Website glitched out and double charged my credit card. Had to pay with paypal and contact support to confirm that these false charges would not go through.
Product was good enough but the delivery was problematic. They left a message that delivery was completed but was sent to a wrong address. And, the fram was broken. I hope there is no delivery problem this time.
I didn’t get to see final product before final payment and I wasn’t able to enter a promotional code This is fir my brother I truly hope it looks good it’s an engagement gift and I hope to receive it in less than 24 hrs however I’m not happy with no ability to apply a discount since I’m buying from this website For the first time, I hope customer support reads this and provides a credit - thank you 4165607535
Shipping prices kept changing
Initially placed an order with paypal. Order didn't go through, got a refund through paypal the next day.
The Canvas was not tucked tight at the back of frame and was buckled out in places. Had to re-staple to make it sit down better.
Canada - Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.50 based on 599 reviews