Business Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Read Business Compare Reviews
Business Compare saved me just over 20% on my renewal for two vans, spot on service !
I thought the service I received today from Jack Evans on behalf of Business Compare was excellent. He was very quick to respond and very helpful to find the right policy for the right money. Thank you
Very helpful and saved us a fair amount of money
Excellent service. Jordan was able to find a more competitive price for our fleet insurance and within an hour of accepting the quotation I had all my necessary paperwork without any hassle. Extremely pleased with overall service.
the staff has been very helpful .
Very impressive 10 out of 10
Professional and excellent customer service.
very helpful and easy company to work with
Excellent service, very professional, highly recommend Jordan.
5 Stars for customer service friendly team and huge thank you for Jack from sales department .
Great and easy to deal with
Jack dealt with all my questions and problems and worked out what was best to suit my needs and managed to beat every quote hands down! His service was an absolute pleasure to have I just managed to insure three vehicles with no pressure or hassle compared to the nightmare I have every year with every van to get what I need! Thanks jack 10/10
Very pro active, and very helpful. Would use again. Chris Ouldred
I am very pleased with the service offered by Jordan, he was very professional and helpful and ensured he obtained me the best quotation possible.
Great service.
Quick and easy to deal with
Extremely helpful and patient staff - I was so happy with the service and best of all I saved £3000 thorough this company! Absolutely amazing. Thank you!
very professional and super efficient in this urgent case! Thank you Jordan
Great prices Great service from Jordan
Very professional the way i was assisted. He is a credit to his team and company.
Business Compare is rated 4.90 based on 183 reviews