Business Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Read Business Compare Reviews
Saved us loads of money... Well Done guys..!!!
Jordan gave me a 5 star service to get my 2 cars fleet insured fast and sufficiently. thank you for moving in a fast pace circumstance!
Thank you for an excellent service and communication received from Jack!
Excellent fast and transparent service received from Jordan Gallagher, been with an alternative insurer for more that 10 years and Jordan was able to offer better quotes.
Great service from Jordan.
I found Jack very polite, friendly and helpful. He managed the fine art of keeping me informed but not making me feel harassed for a sale. He took a vested interest in my business and it’s needs and helped tailor a package that we were more than happy with, he gave us multiple quotes and kept our best interest in mind. Can’t fault the service provided enough, and a special thanks to Jack.
The service was outstanding, did exactly what he said he was going to do, called exactly when he said he would. Went the extra miles to get me the business insurance I needed. I highly recommend these guys. I’ve dealt with many different brokers in the past but nothing compares. Many thanks.
really helpful and great prices
I was conducting a review of the market to compare quotes for my company's van fleet insurance. I was put through to Jordan who responded faster than any other provider, requesting straightforward information without the need for me to answer too many questions. Jordan's manner was highly affable, refreshingly candid and direct but without the often hard-sales tactics that I am ordinarily accustomed to experiencing from other providers. Having conducted fairly extensive market research before contacting Business Compare, the initial quote that Jordan provided was highly attractive. Within a few short hours however, a competitor had returned my call with a materially more attractive offer. Not to be outdone, Jordan was quick to counter-offer with an even more compelling quote, transparently explaining how and why he was able to do this and furthermore, going to great lengths to explain the benefits of working with Business Compare. It was potentially possible to eke out a minor further saving by playing off quotes with the other competitor who was also particularly keen to take my business, but for the sake of a few pounds here or there, I felt more comfortable that I had found a great price, saving some thousands of pounds from my existing policy, with better and more flexible cover, and all of this with great customer service. I'm convinced that it was the right choice and that as our company grows quickly, we can be confident that we have found a great partner in Business Compare.
Jack got us a fantastic deal
Excellent service
Very helpful and efficient agent who kept me informed the whole way through the process. Have use Van Compare for a few years now as they provide great service. Would highly recommend.
Got call back from jack for my quote was really helpful and got my insurance sorted in no time great service 👍
Jordan at BusinessCompare was very professional and helpful in providing a fleet car insurance for us. Their quote was very competitive and service has been very friendly, informative and helpful.
Dealt with Jack Evans, he was knowledgable and efficient. very good
Great service, answered all our questions and gave a good price.
Jack who I dealt with was clear, concise and professional. As I have not been involved in car insurance for a small fleet, I benefitted from his knowledge. Business was completed with the minimum of fuss.
Very pleased to have Jack sort out our fleet vehicle requirements in a professional and expert manner.
VERY IMPRESS Jordan was very helpful, hopefully next years renewal will run as smoothly.
Brilliant