Business Compare Reviews

Pawel Lukaszczyk,
"I'm very happy"
Bryan Collier,
Verified Buyer
"Polite and professional service. Client manager Daniel Hamstead is always helpful ,well mannered and very polite and professional."
"Bad communication,unprofessional staff"
Jenny Elliott,
Verified Buyer
"It showed me cheap travel insurance,but now I am being asked to review via another device which I did not want to be associated with."
Graham Shrive,
Verified Buyer
"Good service. great competetive quotes"
Andrew Stevens,
Verified Buyer
"Every thing was straight forward easy to understand and was of great help"
"Great service, very efficient"
"Always good variety of choices"
Darius Jam,
"with good price"
John Lowery,
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful account manager. Always ensures I get the most competitive price for vehicle insurance, managed in a relaxed and non pressured manner."
Phillip Copp,
Verified Buyer
"I was enquiring about a change in utilities supplier. Your staff were patient and extremely helpful in highlighting my options resulting in a considerable saving on my future bills. I would recommend this site. Thanks"
"Good value . Good service"
Andrew Ness,
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful young man who called me as our fleet policy was up for renewal."
"Provided a range of options and prices in one go"
Ionel Colibaba,
"Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!"
John McCabe,
Verified Buyer
"The experience for me was good, due to the fact that all the hard work was taken away. I didn't have to do my own research and this took a lot of the stress out of the process. I would recommend anyone to do the same if they want a happy outcome. regards. John McCabe."
Dimitrios Kalouppis,
Verified Buyer
"Do not waste your time with them...anywhere else is just better and fine...."
Philip Pugh,
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very competitive prices."
"Discovered Business Compare by accident, but very pleased I did. Was a customer of Simply Business but their renewal quotes kept going up in spite of never having made a claim. I did some searching and found Business Compare. Same cover at less than half the price! This is the second year I have taken out insurance through them, and so thought I would give the old company a try, just to see if they had changed.......nope, still more than twice the price. If Business Compare keep this up, I can see they'll be having my business for many years to come."
Mike Hughes,
Verified Buyer
"By actually doing what it says it's would do when I first signed up with the service"
Business Compare is rated 4.68 based on 38 reviews