Business Compare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Telephone
"Fantastic company, very knowledgeable on there products very prompt on communication, easy to do business with. Highly recommend will be looking to bring all my business to them."
"Very friendly and helpful. Very pleased so far with the service Many thanks"
"I'm very happy"
"Polite and professional service. Client manager Daniel Hamstead is always helpful ,well mannered and very polite and professional."
"Bad communication,unprofessional staff"
"It showed me cheap travel insurance,but now I am being asked to review via another device which I did not want to be associated with."
"Good service. great competetive quotes"
"Every thing was straight forward easy to understand and was of great help"
"Great service, very efficient"
"Always good variety of choices"
"with good price"
"Friendly helpful account manager. Always ensures I get the most competitive price for vehicle insurance, managed in a relaxed and non pressured manner."
"I was enquiring about a change in utilities supplier. Your staff were patient and extremely helpful in highlighting my options resulting in a considerable saving on my future bills. I would recommend this site. Thanks"
"Good value . Good service"
"Very helpful young man who called me as our fleet policy was up for renewal."
"Provided a range of options and prices in one go"
"Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!"
"The experience for me was good, due to the fact that all the hard work was taken away. I didn't have to do my own research and this took a lot of the stress out of the process. I would recommend anyone to do the same if they want a happy outcome. regards. John McCabe."
"Do not waste your time with them...anywhere else is just better and fine...."
"Excellent service, very competitive prices."
Business Compare is rated 4.70 based on 40 reviews