Business Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Read Business Compare Reviews
Jack from business Compare was fast, efficient and he found good prices.
Great service
Great communication, very helpful and a competitive price.
Excellent service, fast and efficient - highly recommend.
Jack was brilliant, very thorough and knowledgeable about the products we needed. Great advice and found the policy we need quickly and efficiently. Would not hesitate to recommend
Jack was extremely helpful in finding me the best policy. Pleasant and informative. Would definitely recommend
GREAT SERVICE IN ARRANGING OUR FLEET INSURANCE, WAS PATIENT AND WILLING TO WORK HARD TO WIN OUR BUSINESS!
Down to earth & easy dealings with clear information & great result for our company.
Spoke with Jack Evans, very professional and experienced, would recommend Business Compare.
quick and concise
I spoke yesterday with Jack Evens who I found to be a breath of fresh air when it comes to insurance quoting. Not only was he professional and polite but he managed to find me a good quote that I couldn’t get near when looking my self. Very pleasant great service.
Very helpful and made finding fleet van insurance easy
Jack was very helpful would recommend him to other clients in the future.
Jack was amazing and dealt with my enquiry within hours and I’m not all sorted with my fleet insurance at the best price
Really pleasant experience with Jack. Super helpful, communication was great and managed to save us some money whilst getting us a better policy!
Jack was very helpful and professional he helped us work towards getting the insurance for our fleet that we wanted and we would not hesitate in contacting him again or recommending him to anyone.
Brilliant.
Insurance renewals ordinarily fill me with dread, waiting for an automated response for 1hr+.
This was simple, a human being, fully aware of what was being offered and requested.
A quick and painless exercise.
Jack was very helpful, polite and willing to go the extra mile to help us.
Very helpful, happy with the service and happy with my fleet insurance.
Jack was and is such a professional broker to deal with. I would have every confidence in the future of wishing to deal with him personally if I were to have any issues or queries on our new insurance.
Business Compare is rated 4.92 based on 233 reviews