Business Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Telephone
"My adviser was extremely polite and helpful with my requests. He made the transaction a pleasant and easy experience. Much appreciated for your help today."
"Brilliant service, would recommend them."
"Good guys"
"David Hand has excellent customer service skills, he was informative and friendly. David explained thoroughly the details and costs of the insurance he quoted and I would recommend Business Compare as a result of the service he provided."
"Great cost for fleet insurance, these guys really know the market and how to save businesses money on fleet insurance."
"vear friendly, and vear helpfull. can someone ring me please on 02380329941, asapthanks"
"Very helpful and professional"
"..unable to quote for my heat works requirements on the net so had my roofing insurance quote personally prepared by Joshua. Very helpful and found me my £2 million cover for cheaper than my £1 million policy last year! Bargain!!"
"Really straightforward and helpful,and the big plus was they were cheaper than other quotes by some distance.Great service."
"Very competitive price. Easy to understand and very helpful. Will definitely use again."
"Fantastic service"
"Fantastic service, will definitely recommended"
"David was very helpful and provided me with a very quick competitive price for a business fleet insurance, very happy with the service would highly recommend!"
"Understanding and helpful service"
"The salesperson seemed very efficient and confident in what he was talking about. And not pushy but clear in everything he explained."
"Lauren was very helpful and very nice and efficient on the phone."
"David dealt with our enquiry quickly and efficiently. We were really happy with his professional approach. Overall a great experience dealing with your company"
"Exllent"
"Ben was very helpful He listened to my requirements carefully and made changes as requested. Service was good and he called at the timesbwe had agreed. Very happy!"
"Great customer service as always, professional and approachable. Always get me a great price on my insurance so very happy customer who will continue to use your services. Thank you again. Highly recommend."
Business Compare is rated 4.80 based on 70 reviews