Business Compare Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Business Compare
Telephone
"Very helpful and informative"
"Id been looking for a broker for Multi Fleet Insurance and finally found a great team. Everything had been fully explained by Jack before I proceeded and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with him. I've since had occasion to add another vehicle and David was just as friendly and efficient, guided me through patiently (senior moments!). Even when they are busy and another department picks the call up, the staff are fantastic. Its a relief to finally find a business that cares. I do think they would be well advised to market more as they are difficult to find initially."
"Excellent service best price for fleet insurance out of all I contacted"
"Was good service 👍"
"Mr Joshua Tomkins is good adviser from Businesscompare.com.Thank you."
"Found the whole experience very satisfying - very helpful operative."
"Good staff"
"Easy to talk too and very helpful"
"Very polite and friendly service, as well as good price."
"Spoke well and answered all my questions with ease many thanks Stephen fletcher."
"The agent was really good and knowledgable he explained the process very very well excellent service."
"Great service, thankyou guys. Js removals and storage."
"A great experience all round, Business Compare totally understood our needs and found the product we were looking for."
"Highly recommended Excellent service"
"you was quick and able to go with what I needed"
"Jack was really helpful and well informative. He didn't bombard me with loads of jargon so I came away knowing exactly what I had signed up for! Thank you!"
"Very easy to deal with and very competitive quotation, Jack was very helpful 5 out of 5 service. Would definitely recommend to others."
"It was very easy to obtain a price for our mini fleet insurance with Business Compare and the one thing that stood out for me was the fact that I initially dealt with someone called Jack Evans and I was able to make contact with the same person each time I needed to phone. I found this to be a very friendly and efficient service."
Business Compare is rated 4.86 based on 112 reviews