Bushey DVD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Read Bushey DVD Reviews

About Bushey DVD:

We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy
Great service. Everything I needed. No reason to go elsewhere. You can use these guys with confidence
Very pleased with the results of my video transfers. The colour and sound quality is at least as good as the original tapes when played on my TV, and I now have a much more durable and convenient storage medium, which has been downloaded to a computer as back-up and possible editing. Well done and thanks. John
Very prompt service.pleasant staff.very happy.thanks.
Brilliant service thank you
Clear and concise instructions to send and receive video tape into digital form and fixed a previously unplayable cassette. Very good serve. Thanks
Excellent service, I'm very happy with the end result, with my old camcorder tapes now nicely suited to a USB stick. Many thanks Alan.
Excellent professional, prompt and friendly service-my family are loving looking at all our old cine films (so easily-just plug the USB in and you’re off!) which haven’t been looked at for years!
all very smooth - recommended
Very helpful and great service! Would definitely recommend!
Everything was good!
From start to finish, Bushey DVD provided an excellent service: professional, friendly and efficient. And the end product of childhood footage has already become a family treasure. Thank you.
Very efficient service
So pleased with the conversion of my old video tapes to a memory stick. It's so accessible to just put them on and play them now. Great service, completed quickly, a very satisfied customer.
It was perfect and delivered very quickly.... thank you!
Fast and efficient!
Straightforward with a quick turnaround, very happy with the service.
Alan helped us out immensely and so quickly. We are grateful
Very fast turnaround. Needed something for a family zoom call and got the files online within a day. Thanks for your help. Now for all the other family tapes! PD
Effecient, fast and very satisfactory service and 100% recommended.
Efficient service