Bushey DVD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Read Bushey DVD Reviews

About Bushey DVD:

We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy
I have not used any other similar service, so don't have any comparitor. However, from researching around, I felt Bushey DVD seemed to offer value for money for my (fairly basic) requirements. I found good responsiveness, with a friendly personal service which I very much appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Will contact you soon re more dvd Ralph ASSOR
Had some old mini vhs cassettes we'd been meaning to transfer over for ages. Found Bushey DVD online and dropped them in. Within days we had our precious tapes transferred to a USB stick in time for a Christmas viewing. Great service at a very reasonable price. No hassle and now we know our memories are safe.
Good service had a problem with one off the copy’s it was sorted out with no fuss
there was a hiccup but you promptly corrected with a freebie
Excellent, quick turn around and friendly service.
excellent service, swift turnaround of order, I will use this service again.
They were easy to contact. Gave specific instructions. Carried out my request efficiently and delivered an excellent product. Thank you
Excellent product and service
Had a number of very old VHS tapes that Bushey DVD successfully transferred to digital. Thrilled with all the space we now have as a result of not having to store the tapes. Great service, delivered to time as promised and best prices.
This service was first class, prompt processing, friendly service and good value for money
Very good. They did exactly vas promised I would use this service again.
This was an excellent experience with a fast turnaround and good value to preserve the families treasured memories on an accessible format. Alan was extremely responsive and did amendments after the process was completed. This will be an added bonus for our family Xmas celebrations! MANY THANKS
This is a fantastic service, very easy to communicate with. I made a mistake on the form not only did the company promptly contact me to question the form but offered a cheaper solution and gave me a refund. Very impressed and I would recommend them without hesitation.
Prompt, friendly service from Alan at a competitive rate. The personal touch is so important when dealing with family film material. I was able to deliver and collect my VCs and CCs by hand, as I could not contemplate the possibility that film footage of my children would be lost in the post. Unlikely ,I know, but...
Excellent service from Bushey DVD,,,
The most superb professional service. Really as a light and pleasure to deal with and highly recommend!
Alan was very helpful and produced my usb's in the timescale that he originally suggested. I would certainly recommend his service.
Excellent service. Thrilled to see very old tapes again! Many thanks
Very happy with the service provided by Bushey DVD. Alan does exactly what he says he'll do and in the timescale he quotes. It's really wonderful to be able to see past family footage that would otherwise have been stuck in a storage box on camcorder tapes and VHS! And even better to be able to share it with family! Would definitely recommend! Thanks so much.
Bushey DVD is rated 4.90 based on 71 reviews