Bushey DVD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD

About Bushey DVD: We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
"I took some old VHS tapes to Alan to have them transferred onto DVD’s. He explained exactly what I could expect and he made a really good job 👍 of them. The cost was very reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend him."
"I have used Bushy DVD in the past to Convert 8mm Cine Film into Cd's. They were extremely helpful and very knowledgibly . I have a number of Video cassettes which I would like on disc, as well as a fairly large number of 35mm colour slides I would like to convert to disc."
"Excellent service. Old tapes converted well within the time frame given."
"Great service, great communication, excellent value, will be using again!"
"very good service"
"Excellent service"
"Wasn’t the best quality, but good service ."
"Efficient and helpful"
"Great service!"
"I had nearly 4000 feet of old super 8 film which Bushey DVD put onto USBStick and allowed me to view some long lost memories of my family and friends. The whole process was simple and I was advised by Alan what was best.I would recommend them on quality and price"
"I've used Bushey DVD on various occasions they are very efficient and prompt High recommend Lynda"
"Very good service. Pleased with the results"
"Excellent results and some neat editing of - sometimes - parts from three different tapes put together on the disc, as a continuous film."
"The service was very good and prompt. I would use them"
"Overall fantastic service and highly recommend them. I definitely will be using their service again."
"The service was fantastic and the quality of the footage also excellent. Thank you."
"Service and quality excellent. Good value"
"Reasonably priced service"
"Bushey DVD did an excellent job on some old family VHS tapes to DVD."
"Excellent service thank you. fast and efficient"
Bushey DVD is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access