Bushey DVD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Read Bushey DVD Reviews

About Bushey DVD:

We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy
Very good. They did exactly vas promised I would use this service again.
This was an excellent experience with a fast turnaround and good value to preserve the families treasured memories on an accessible format. Alan was extremely responsive and did amendments after the process was completed. This will be an added bonus for our family Xmas celebrations! MANY THANKS
This is a fantastic service, very easy to communicate with. I made a mistake on the form not only did the company promptly contact me to question the form but offered a cheaper solution and gave me a refund. Very impressed and I would recommend them without hesitation.
Prompt, friendly service from Alan at a competitive rate. The personal touch is so important when dealing with family film material. I was able to deliver and collect my VCs and CCs by hand, as I could not contemplate the possibility that film footage of my children would be lost in the post. Unlikely ,I know, but...
Excellent service from Bushey DVD,,,
The most superb professional service. Really as a light and pleasure to deal with and highly recommend!
Alan was very helpful and produced my usb's in the timescale that he originally suggested. I would certainly recommend his service.
Excellent service. Thrilled to see very old tapes again! Many thanks
Very happy with the service provided by Bushey DVD. Alan does exactly what he says he'll do and in the timescale he quotes. It's really wonderful to be able to see past family footage that would otherwise have been stuck in a storage box on camcorder tapes and VHS! And even better to be able to share it with family! Would definitely recommend! Thanks so much.
I took some old VHS tapes to Alan to have them transferred onto DVD’s. He explained exactly what I could expect and he made a really good job 👍 of them. The cost was very reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend him.
I have used Bushy DVD in the past to Convert 8mm Cine Film into Cd's. They were extremely helpful and very knowledgibly . I have a number of Video cassettes which I would like on disc, as well as a fairly large number of 35mm colour slides I would like to convert to disc.
Excellent service. Old tapes converted well within the time frame given.
Great service, great communication, excellent value, will be using again!
very good service
Excellent service
Wasn’t the best quality, but good service .
Efficient and helpful
Great service!
I had nearly 4000 feet of old super 8 film which Bushey DVD put onto USBStick and allowed me to view some long lost memories of my family and friends. The whole process was simple and I was advised by Alan what was best.I would recommend them on quality and price
I've used Bushey DVD on various occasions they are very efficient and prompt High recommend Lynda
Bushey DVD is rated 4.93 based on 60 reviews