Bushey DVD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bushey DVD
Courier, Own Driver
Read Bushey DVD Reviews

About Bushey DVD:

We are a family-run business, and we will always treat your home videos as if they were our own. There is no job too big or too small, from one tape to 1000+ tapes, we will be very happy to help you.

alan@busheydvd.co.uk

Tell us how Bushey DVD made you happy
Professional, yet friendly, value for money and helpful.
Excellent service. Bushey DVD transferred many hours of old VHS footage onto a USB stick, promptly and efficiently. The digital format was of very high quality, easily viewable on my computer screen, and also playable on any TV with a USB socket. The video was well presented, with each digital file clearly labelled by reference to the tape that it came from. The USB stick was also accompanied with a printed explanatory note on how to get the best use from it. One particular point that struck me was how compact the end product was. The source video filled up 8 VHS tapes. The entire contents of these 8 tapes – some 30 hours of video – fitted easily onto a single USB memory stick the size of my little finger!
Very smooth process from start to finish. Would highly recommend!
Great service.Absolutely no complaints about the final product
Very helpful & considerate. Excellent technical expertise & customer relations.
We got good service and are happy with the work
Excellent service. Great to be able to watch recordings not seen for 25+ years. Many thanks Bushey.
Impressed with the service. No frills. Just a good job done. Recommended.
A no nonsense, satisfactory service.
Did exactly what it said on the tin. Turned up within the promised timescale, in the format requested. A good result given that the original tapes were of poor quality. Will be sending them some 8mm cine film for conversion shortly!
Quick, helpful and responsive
Excellent service and the films are amazing. Thank you
Prompt service and good value for money.
First class and very quick and very good service.
Great service both online and by phone. Answered all my inane questions (I’m not IT literate) politely and explained everything in full. Would definitely use BusheyDVD again.
Excellent service, a very safe and Secure way to convert your memories, would definitely recommend them.
A very efficient service where I was able to talk through personally my concerns
I needed a precious VHS of a birthday party in another format. Very good service, even helping out when I delivered the video to the wrong address by retrieving it. I now have the recoding safely on One Drive and can see it again, 20 years after the event. I would recommend Bushey DVD. Reasonably priced.
Excellent work done! Even though the original VHS cassette recording was poor quality, Bushey DVD managed to enhance the film and it was perfect upon conversion to digital form. I was pleased with the outcome.
Really pleased with the outcome of having my cine film converted to digital format. Good quality transfer and was done within the time frame that Bushey DVD had promised at a reasonable price.
Bushey DVD is rated 4.94 based on 234 reviews