Broadbandbuyer.co.uk Reviews

01908 760795

IntegraMK, Milton Keynes United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Broadbandbuyer.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Danny Jones
Top sales advice and quick delivery. Can't fault!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Broadbandbuyer.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Top sales advice and quick delivery. Can't fault!"
Daniel Stevenson
Unverified Reviewer
"The prices were better than my normal suppliers I use. Though this was a big factor that contributed towards me purchasing from broadbandbuyer, I have to say the advice and information they provide is second to none. Will definitely be using them in the future."
Darren Philips
Unverified Reviewer
"Prompt, straight forward buying process. Good advice, and quick delivery"
"Quality products and great advice. Efficient process when placing an order. Really happy!"
"Parts arrived next day, even though I selected the economy delivery (which would usually take up to three days). Such an efficient service. Very pleased."
"Great range of products, easy navigation on website. Pretty much faultless experience!"
"Really pleased with the service. Sales were really helpful for pre-sales advice. Ordering over the phone was easy and even got trade pricing. Highly recommend to anyone in need of networking products."
James Gillespie
Unverified Reviewer
"Our office needed a new router. Spoke to a chap called Jon and advised to go with a DrayTek, helpful and knew his stuff. Highly Recommended !!"
"Needed a 3G/4G router for my house. Called up broadbandbuyer and received great advice from a chap called Jon. He gave me a range of products that would be best suited. Placed the order and received next day. Can't fault the service."
"Supplied device failed within two weeks took over a month to get an RMA"
"Fantastic company. Fast delivery and good selection of switches to choose from"
"Had to return an item because the project got canned. Wasn't sure these guys would take it back and refund me but they did and saved me from being out of pocket. Thanks to Georgina who helped me. Highly recommended!"
Tamsin Settle
Unverified Reviewer
"broadbandbuyer had the products I needed for my surveillance setup at work. Competitive pricing, helpful advice from the sales person and fast delivery as well - everything I look for online."
Phill Barnard
Unverified Reviewer
"My first time using these guys and I was at first dissuaded by the reviews on this site. However, they had an item in stock that I couldn't get hold of so I had to buy it for a project. Have to say it was a great service and advice so I am unsure what experience the reviewers here have had. This is why I have come back to leave a review on this site, seems they have bucked their ideas up and the service is great!"
"Ordered a router as needed a replacement for my BT hub 4. Had it on a 3 day economy delivery, and ended up getting it next day. Speedy delivery."
Kerry Branning
Unverified Reviewer
"Great prices and fast delivery! Staff happy to chat about products. Very informative. My experience so far with broadbandbuyer has been spot-on."
"Spot on advice again from broadbandbuyer for the antenna and router I needed to get decent WiFi on my boat. Quick delivery as well. Would definitely recommend."
Hayley Butcher
Unverified Reviewer
"Purchased a Ubiquiti access point hosted on the cloud controller service a couple of weeks back. Great price, brilliant pre-sales advice and an exceptional piece of software. Couldn't be happier."
"I was going to buy a NAS storage device with some drives I'd chosen, but when I rang to place the order, the sales guy explained I needed a different kind of drive that's built specifically for use in NAS devices. The products arrived yesterday - everything's set up and I'm really pleased all my data is finally safely backed up. I paid for a 3 day delivery service but it turned up the next day. All good and will definitely use these guys again."
"No problems, pretty reliable chaps. Ordered at 4pm, it arrived by 8.20am."
Broadbandbuyer.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 25 reviews