Bridgewater Glass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bridgewater Glass

Tell us how Bridgewater Glass made you happy
Chap called Liam helped me a source a window restrictor which was Needed to complete a job before Christmas
Have I gone back in time where honest friendly customer service used to be standard? These guys did a tiny job for me and were all of the above. Thank you!
Very pleased with the professional service, to be honest always thought this looked an expensive place, have used them twice recently, and was pleasantly surprised how helpful these guys were. Would certainly recommend, and use again. Thankyou guys for all your help.
1st class. I am delighted with my new double glazing, doors, front door. Meeting both quality, price and approved by FENSA. My whole house has been supplied and fitted by Bridgewater glass Watford. Excellent service, customer service, delivery and always a bonus to support our local community. Special thanks to Liam, Rob & Martin.
I was given excellent advice on the styles of glass balustrades available and which would look best around my patio. The installers arrived on time on date agreed and worked through several heavy downpours fitting the base mounts. When the glass arrived they spent two days ensuring everything was perfect. I cannot praise their work ethic, the quality of the product and the amazing transformation to our patio. Over Easter a friend commented that it was like being at a five star hotel. Thank you.
Great service, Im very happy I used BW glass to get the window fixed.
Really pleased with our double glazed windows and composite front door. Martin came and measured up and we then received a comprehensive quote within 7 days from Liam. We agreed to have our windows & door fitted, and we received our fitting date the following month. Martin & his team came and removed our old windows and had our new glazing installed within 2 days- it totally transformed the front of our home. The quality of the work was first class and we noticed the difference as it was so quiet and hardly any traffic sounds compared to our old windows. I would highly recommend Bridgewater Glass.
Bridgewater Glass is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews