Braant Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Braant

442071931587

enquiries@braant.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

"Quick and efficient tax return, I got my overpaid tax refunded a few days after it’s been filed. Definitely using them next year!"
"Extremely efficient and helpful, especially as someone who has very little experience using and accountants. The process was easy, and very well communicated."
"The service was just very poor, by any standards. I found the Director with whom I was dealing to be pushy, aggressive and rude, constantly asking for reviews anytime they completed work. I have been in business for 20 years and have over that time used several accountants as a small business owner and this was my worst experience to date. One word: Avoid."
"I am very happy with the Braant Accountants , they were very fast in helping me with the tax return."
"I'm very happy with the way my tax return was sorted and the service I received. The whole process was done via e-mail and in expedient fashion (which is incredible, given how close to the deadline it was!)."
"I specifically liked the speed with which you act and respond to client's requests. Also, I did notice that you took enough time to understand exactly what my problem was and helped me systematically solve it. Keep it up."
"In a relatively complex area such as tax, it helps if someone competent can take the complexity out. This is exactly the experience my wife and I had with Braant Accounting. We will definitely be using them again next financial year."
"Great service; reliable, friendly, knowledgeable and competent."
"Excellent company to work with. I had some reasonably complex tax matters needing to be sorted out and then get my tax filed before the required deadline. What I liked was the no hustle, positive approach taken from the start and this continued all through the process. A pleasure to do business with."
"I had Braant Accounting do my return and they were very easy to work with. Very Professional, Knowledgeable and fast...."
"Very quick, efficient and professional. Would highly recommend"
"Came across Braant Ltd while googling for a chartered accountant to help with filing my personal tax return. Everything was done via emails so it was done at my pace which suited me just fine. Queries and changes I requested was answered and carried out quickly. All in all I am happy with the service and will not hesitate to recommend them to other people."
"Braant recently help me to complete my UK Tax return, I found them to be efficient and supportive through the process. I would recommend them if you are looking for support for you next return."
"It's really an accounting company to recommend! Very professional and always ready to solve any question regarding tax."
"Very professional, reliable and friendly service. The rates are reasonable and the work is outstanding! Thanks!!"
"Superb in every respect!"
"Braant are a fantastic organisation who pride themselves on finding the right solutions for their clients, they offer a highly personable and professional service."
"Superb Accountants!"
"Bookkeeping done without a hitch. Very good service. Cheap too."
"Worked for Braant on a their internet marketing. Great guys to work with. Friendly, professional and results focused."
Braant is rated 4.88 based on 50 reviews