Toyota Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Toyota
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Toyota?

Tell us how Toyota made you happy

Telephone
"Liars AVOID AVOID AVOID very non professional, unethical and unacceptable behaviour Gave me a price 10500£ on phone and said we will negotiate it when you will come to finalise the deal , so I went all the way from Leicester, the person I talked with was not there and a salesperson named Joel was there who was the rudest person I ever met , he said we will not even reduce the price but there will be a administration fee of 129£ as well on above 10599£ and if you are not happy with this deal we have many buyers available who are willing to pay even 11000£ so the choice is yours, we will give you a tank full of Petrol with the car that’s the max we can do for you , I had no option because I went there from Leicester so I said ok , paperwork signed and they gave me a delivery date I went there to pickup the car everything was fine but the tank was empty, I asked them about the Petrol you promised and the gentleman said I never promised the full tank. The person I talked to (Adam) was good but he couldn’t do anything, :(:(:( So very unprofessional dealing"
Are you Toyota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and make the transition/sale/transfer very easy"
"Product recall on my car handled superbly by the service department at my local dealership including a pick up service"
"recent downsize from largest luxury Lexus RX to CHR and expected to make lots of compromise. After less than a week I love this car it is well priced,easy to drive and the fuel return is incredible. Best run to date 67 mpg!"
"Always happy to listen and help"
Toyota is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews