Books Go Social Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Books Go Social

00 353 86 8369254

5 Dame Ln

Tell us how Books Go Social made you happy

"Laurence O'Bryan is a liar and a thief. I only went with them because they had a guaranteed refund if they could not sell any books. Their first excuse was that they only sell Amazon Kindle products. I switched reluctantly because Kindle giveaways result in fraudulent sales figures. Upon switching, O'Bryan still could not sell one copy of an excellent sci-fi novel. I contacted his shill Tanja, who would not respond. A $50 robbery by this cutthroat highwayman. AUTHORS BEWARE!!!"
"I bought BGS's $149 package. Unfortunately, it produced minimal results--3 sales (at the reduced price required by BGS), incl. 1 sales after a direct mailing program at the last moment. And, to preempt the (what looks like a standard BGS's) response that some books simply don't sell, mine has been selling through other direct mailing (and cheaper) services, as well as for free, through word-of-mouth on GRs. I was just hoping that BGS would be more efficient and multifaceted, and less effort from me would be required. I was wrong. I have to give credit to BGS team: they do respond, albeit not always with very helpful advice, esp. on FB. All in all, not a worthwhile investment for me."
"BGS delivers on its promises, provides user support, and offers great ideas to help a writer to bushwhack his or her way through the World Wide Web."
"Author is specified in the preface that how the Elite Power and Social Mobilization is fracturing the initiative and creativity of the human population to live in unrest. Read on and comment …… The World of Aam Aurat & Aam Aadmi -ISBN: 9781642491524 MRP.Rs.160/-"
"I’d been seeking a professional marketing team for several months for my debut contemporary romance, after 2 traditionally published indie non-fiction books. I am all-in with Laurence O’Bryan and Books Go Social for very good reasons. I was provided an in-depth critique of my online footprint, which I thought was pretty decent. The second I read the breakdown from Books Go Social, I knew I was in for it. The marketing template that BGS supplies requires the author to gear up and do a lot of work. A. Lot. Being a successful author today means getting behind your book & sharing information about it everywhere you can on social media. If you buy one of their packages, BGS provides the road map & an incredible team that blasts your book to tens of thousands of people, week after week. But if the author wants to sell books there is a lot she/he must be committed to doing to compliment the efforts by BGS. They can’t do it alone. I began a complete retooling of my online presence. Some of the things Laurence suggested I wasn’t sure how to do or even how to begin. That was in May 2016. I kept reading, watching the BGS videos, and following their advice. Writing blog posts that were specifically targeted to selling my contemporary romance was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to learn. I’m lousy at marketing & I just couldn’t get my head around it, but I kept writing. All of my social media channels had to be reimagined for fiction & contemporary romance only. I turned my Twitter feed inside out. Understanding how you retool your professional profile when you’ve been known for one thing & are now writing something else was a huge lift for me and extremely difficult. BGS showed me the way & opened up a world on Facebook through their groups for authors, reviews, and readers that had me, yet again, regrouping how I used Facebook. However, nothing was more difficult than the redesign and repurposing of my website. The front page is now where all those posts that BGS tweet out can be found & nothing is on that page but my book. All of this & more is why I drafted Laurence O’Bryan as my mentor. Periscope videos, Facebook videos, and just as important is his philosophy in working with authors that include giving back to others. If you’re a serious writer who wants to have a chance at cracking the code on being a successful author, BGS is the place I recommend you begin. However, do not believe you’re going to get reviews, sell books, and be successful if you’re not willing to do the job that every author must do. No one can replace the energy of an author towards their own book. BGS is the other half of this equation. It’s a business partnership, a relationship. Through BGS, I’ve now finally got a book cover that sings the song & mood of my contemporary romance. But guess what, I still need more reviews, I’ve got more marketing blog posts to do, and I’m about to begin writing “Book 2” of my debut series, which means parts of this process start all over again. BGS has delivered everything they promised, including professional challenges to me as an author on what my part is if I want to succeed. You do have to keep in contact, email them, tell them what is and isn't happening, just like you would any other business relationship. BGS will be an integral part of my book marketing in 2017 & I intend to enlist them to help me launch “Book 2.” I’m very grateful for the knowledge I’ve gained and what I continue to learn. BGS is the best friend a fearlessly determined author can have. I cannot recommend Laurence O'Bryan's company, BGS, more enthusiastically. Taylor Marsh, Author of The Beltway Series, Book 1"
"They care and they are inventive unlike a few of the other marketing AIDS"
"Without the BGS club, I don't think I would've learned as much about social media, reviewing, editing and cover design. The eclectic group of people bring so many different ideas that you can solve just about any problem. The many promotions, contests and webcasts really keeps you motivated! I would recommend it to any writer! Tania Raskin, author of "Pink Tootsie" a memoir."
"Twitter promotion for Cancer Vortex was done very well. Although it didnt lead to a surge in sales, at least it helped us gain significant exposure."
"Dear Laurence, I'm sorry to say that I didn't see any impact in my sales. Most disappointing was the email sent to 100000 subscribers (it might have brought 40 sales) + the hero spot on your mail. Maybe you can prove me wrong with the statistics of the Twitter clicks. My book - although having 151 reviews on Amazon.com with an average rating of 4.6 - might just not be right for your audience. I expected a lot more given that a 300 EUR investment with bookbub brings me sales of up to 4500 EUR the following 3 months. (The bad thing is that my new books are not accepted by bookbub.) My 200 EUR investment with BGS brought no ROI worth mentioning. Sorry. Best, Marc"
"BooksGoSocial's marketing for my novels has been invaluable. Their work is now the foundation of my entire marketing program. The provide a top-notch service at a very fair price, and are responsive to my questions and requests. I recommend them highly."
"I purchased a "tweet blitz" package for my time travel romance "Rings of Passage" over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend (in the US) for $39.99. Unfortunately, based on my KDP sales report, I sold no books, not one. Some of the tweets included a link to my book trailer. The views for this trailer only increased by no more than 10. I hate to leave an overall rating of "poor," because BooksGoSocial has always been generous with its promotion packages, going over the tweets originally agreed upon, and I appreciate that. Personnel are very courteous and helpful. However, the rating is based on this particular tweet blitz which really did very little good for me. I wonder if Twitter is falling out of favor, or is perhaps not effective for selling books, as it once was."
Karla,

We want all our clients to be happy with our service. Some books simply don't sell. Have a look at the other reviews to verify that.

If you want your money back, for the Tweet blitz, we will give it to you.

We are the only book promotion company that provides a refund guarantee.

Just email me and you will be refunded within 24 hours. We support authors by ensuring they get a fair service and can test their books in the market without risk.

BooksGoSocial.com
"I have used Books Go Social for more than a year now and found their professionalism fantastic! They are quick to respond to emails and their works has always exceeded what I expected. I am very happy with the service and know I will continue to use it."
"They've done a great job of "tweeting" my book."
"At present I'm not sure if my books have been put on Facebook adds as I have not seen them so I'm unable to score on that but all other things you have done ie twitter video and helpful advice has been top rate"
"Sad. Sader. Sadest! It's only monly that counts. Once, you paid, some 'Tanja from Ireland', who - at 1st step, made a few irrelevant small-talks - but then switches on the mighty algorythems - and the desaster begins. No personal guiding thru the obstacles of getting the clients interested and more. Online flyers, called, tweets roll like avalanges over the world - without any single impact, i.e. (more) sold books. In a few words: if such a very vulnerable thing, like introducing a book to the world, isn't accompagnied by - most of all - a bundle of human/individual touch = ADVICE!! - it will awfully fail. Like in my case. Disappointed from head to toe!!!"
Dieter,

We want everyone to be happy. Some books simply don't sell.

But if you want your money back, we will give it to you. We are the only book promotion company that provides this refund guarantee. Just email me and you will be refunded within 24 hours

By the way, we did email you three times with personal advice on how to get your Amazon page right. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
Dieter,

I am very concerned that you say we did not give you any advice. I understand we did. Please email me so that we can return your money and that I can find out more information about what happened to you. Thanks.

My email is below:

Founder
BooksGoSocial
lob@yourasms.com
"The reason that I cannot recommend BooksGoSocial as a promotions company is simple: I purchased a FEATURED service that was never delivered. Replies to my inquiries on the matter were arbitrary and unyielding. I really hate to give such a poor rating, especially for such an easily curable problem. But the fact is, that money is spent and gone and there has been zero benefit. My recommendation is that, unless you have lots of experience with such services, and plenty of time to follow up and argue with the staff, you will be much better off with another service."
Keith,

We want everyone to be happy. Some books simply don't sell.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
Keih,

I am very concerned that you say we did not deliver the service. I understand we did, including an email boost campaign and our Twitter promotions. Please email me so that we can return your money and that I can find out more information about what happened to you and how you got zero benefit. Thanks.

Founder
BooksGoSocial
lob@yourasms.com
"Efficient, friendly and effective. The number one go to company for Indie Authors."
"I've been with Books Go Social since November 2013. My WW2 Black Orchestra trilogy continues to sell at a steady rate. I published the 3 books 1 year apart, 2013, 2014, 2015, and my average for the 3 years is about 27 books per day. I dropped the service once or twice for a month at a time and my sales plummeted, so I have no doubt that this service sells my books. JJ Toner"
"I don't know how to rate the experience. I'm sure BGS did a good job tweeting my book, but the result was disappointing as it didn't at all increase my sales. My feeling is that tweeting is like throwing bottles into the sea, There are too many books and ebooks out there, and billions of tweets bombarding everybody. FB ads seem to work better, for me at least: https://www.facebook.com/TheLegendofLittleEagle/ Best - Florian"
Florian,

Are you taking advantage of our free monthly emails to our large email list, our free Tweets for blog posts and our free Facebook promotions each month?

Some authors are getting a lot of value from these.

By working with these free extras, and doing it every month, you will get more value from what you spent with us.

We stick to our word on refunds too. If you want one simply email me. We do our best, but some books are more difficult to sell.

Laurence
BooksGoSocial.com
"My interaction was for the renewal of my membership. I had requested information on how to do this and I received an immediate response. Thank you."
Thanks for sticking with us, Theresa,
Books Go Social is rated 3.61 based on 147 reviews