BonusPrint Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does BonusPrint deliver?

How can I contact BonusPrint?

Albumprinter BV
Stationsplein 53-57

Category:
Photo

Tell us how BonusPrint made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I’m not at all surprised that this company have bad ratings. Terrible company, avoid at all costs! The customer service team don’t seem to want to help and won’t refund faulty items. I ordered calendars that are impossible to write on! Sent them out to family and Bonus Print want personalised calendars returning before a refund. I don’t expect various members of my family to post them back to me because of Bonus Prints error!!"
Posted 5 minutes ago
Are you BonusPrint? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed two orders in quick succession with Bonusprint, one for my wedding thank you cards, and one for Christmas cards featuring a wedding photo. The thank you cards arrived on time but were poorly printed and folded, to be honest I could have done a better job myself and it was embarrassing to have to send them out. The Christmas cards were ordered on the 7th December, before the cut off for Christmas cards. I received an email several days later saying they would be delayed, on checking the website they were not even in production until the 20th. I eventually received them gone 3pm on the 21st which was too late to send out for arrival before Christmas. They too were poor quality with the image being off-centre. However as this was the only year I was able to use our wedding photo as a Christmas card I sent them out. When I complained to Bonusprint they eventually said they would only credit me if I returned all of the cards, despite me saying I had had to use them as is. When I pressed they offered me 30% off my next order. Seeing as I wouldn't trust this company to print ANYTHING correctly or on time I will not be giving them any more business, so that is a pointless offer. I am disgusted they can be this poor and still in business. Avoid them, there are plenty of other reasonably priced companies out there that will do a much better job, I can personally recommend Photobox for one."
"Ordered a photo book from my baby to her daddy of their first Year together. I ordered in time for the cut off. I got an email to say I might not get it in time. Obviously I complained and several emails and FB messages later I was confused. ‘J’ said I would get it in time and it was being dispatched before Christmas but ‘M’ said I wouldn’t. They ask everyone to contact them direct. Do not ask me to do so, as I have done several times and all you tell me is it was delayed. You don’t explain why or what you’re going to do to rectify my embarrassment of not having a present for her daddy on Christmas Day. You off a discount off my next order. Ha ha! You think I’m going to spend more of my money with you?! I shall go to one of the others companies who are more honest. The reason I didn’t go with them before is they couldn’t guarantee Christmas delivery. At least they operated with integrity and not to take my money and leave me empty handed."
"So disappointing, will never order from them again was happy to take my money and promised for my prouduct to be here before Christmas for them then to send an email saying they could only send part of my order. It is now 28 of December I ring the contact line for the lady to tell me the post office must of lost my order will never use them again."
"Really disappointed with them. Just received my photo calendar which is a special gift and the thing is damaged! Been told by Bonus Print bad luck they won't get a replacement before 25th even though I could have ordered by 23.59 last night and got one by 25th. Was told there was no way to prioritise a replacement Great way to deal with problem thanks Bonus print"
"Ordered a calander for my daughter, had no picture on December page, no confirmation e mail sent with id number so when I emailed them back yes, they asked for the number I did not receive in e mail. Sent another email containing a copy and paste of the transaction through paypal, no reply. Absolutely disgusting customer service, will not use again, BEWARE, GO ELSEWHERE, avoid at all costs."
"Do not purchase gift vouchers for this company as gifts. Bonus Print constantly have offers on but these are not available to those customers who have gift vouchers therefore end up having to pay more for the product than a customer paying cash. If you have friends who would like prints give them the cash as they will get twice as much for your money as they would with a gift voucher. Terrible customer service and all because their IT system isn't up to the job of processing the gift vouchers as payment so therefore have to be used as a voucher code."
"WARNING - so far I have not found a single pen that will write on their gloss calendar! Not only that, the help desk can only suggest using a "permanent marker" - no make of pen suggested at all. So far I have spent an additional £5 on Amazon for "permanent pens" that claimed to be able to write on gloss paper. No luck so far with the BonusPrint gloss! Honestly, this calendar has now cost me close to £20 so far and remains unuseable. If you want a calendar that you can't write on. This is the one for you!"
"Massive joke this company ! My partner birthday was on 18th of April and he still doesnt have his present !!! Unbelievable. I did ask for exchange. Send wrong copy back and never get new one ! Do not order from this company !"
"Excellent product, excellent service, fast, reasonably priced, reliable."
"Wrong photobook sent out and VERY unhelpful service from the Customer Care Dept. which will result in the book not making the deadline that it was made for. Apparently there is no way of speeding up (ie. sending a replacement by 1st class post!) the reprint order, It seems even when the fault was entirely due to Bonus Prints error, the customer just has to suffer the consequences and lump it! Not the first time I've had problems either ... last time I ordered a photobook for a wedding album it arrived with overprinted pages and smudged pictures. I will not use this company again and certainly warn off others. BEWARE - if your book is important to you, use another company."
"Great service on photobooks. Easy to use software, quick to upload and a very professional-looking product which is much easier to browse than photos on a camera or tablet."
"Excellent prints, delivered within the stated time period"
"great site"