BonusPrint Reviews

Albumprinter BV
Stationsplein 53-57

Category:
Photo

How would you rate BonusPrint ?

"Massive joke this company ! My partner birthday was on 18th of April and he still doesnt have his present !!! Unbelievable. I did ask for exchange. Send wrong copy back and never get new one ! Do not order from this company !"
"Excellent product, excellent service, fast, reasonably priced, reliable."
"Wrong photobook sent out and VERY unhelpful service from the Customer Care Dept. which will result in the book not making the deadline that it was made for. Apparently there is no way of speeding up (ie. sending a replacement by 1st class post!) the reprint order, It seems even when the fault was entirely due to Bonus Prints error, the customer just has to suffer the consequences and lump it! Not the first time I've had problems either ... last time I ordered a photobook for a wedding album it arrived with overprinted pages and smudged pictures. I will not use this company again and certainly warn off others. BEWARE - if your book is important to you, use another company."
"Great service on photobooks. Easy to use software, quick to upload and a very professional-looking product which is much easier to browse than photos on a camera or tablet."
"Excellent prints, delivered within the stated time period"
"great site"