Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

Read Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy
Matt makes things very clear and is always careful to ensure we have the full information on which to make decisions. This is followed up by a written summary which is useful for reference.
We are very happy with the service we receive.
Excellent and professional service by Andrew Bowser at Blowfish
I am a first time buyer and the whole idea of preparing to purchase a house felt incredibly overwhelming. I was recommended Blowfish by a friend and I am so glad I got in touch - Andy has been absolutely fantastic! He kept in touch and updated me along every step of the way - in person, on the phone and via email - and made me feel like I was in safe hands.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.
Andy has been very helpful and supportive with helping me through this process
Blowfish have looked after my finances for a number of years now and I have been continually impressed with their professionalism and accurate advice on all matters, financial markets and rules continually change which makes it difficult for me to keep up with current legislation to get the best out of my finances, Blowfish are always ahead of the game and give me quality advice tailored to my personal situation, I always come away thinking “that’s why I employ them and don’t manage this stuff myself!”
My pension and investments portfolios are looked after by Mark Eccles - Excellent, My mortgages have been dealt with by Andrew Bowser - Excellent, and more recently my will’s advice has been with Helen English - Excellent.
I can’t praise the whole Blowfish team enough!!
Thanks guys you make my life much easier 👍
Excellent service as usual. Thank You Graham and the Blowfish Team.
Helpful services provided throughout my mortgage application. Andy my Advisor went above and beyond to deliver the most suitable products for my needs.
Helpful services provided throughout my mortgage application. Andy my Advisor
Good practical advice
Guys I trust
Very good service and advice
Our advisor Graham is really great he's more like a friend than an àdviser.
are always clear on the advice and guidance for your investments, in a most professional manner
Top quality service. Very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Andy Bowser for every thing you have done many thanks Mr davey
Professional was keep me informed and was always on time when calling round was very pleased
Very pleased with the service blow fish provides and the advice from andy bowser
The consultation was very informative and precise. Everything was covered regarding my investment.
I received a professional and personalised service. My adviser was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions I had with a clear explanation. I am extremely happy with the advice and service I received. Thank you.
Professional, informative, helpful and friendly service.
Perfect service! I have been a client of Andys for years now, he has helped me manage my finances to achieve my goals. Trustworthy and thorough. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.95 based on 75 reviews