Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

Read Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy
Very Professional but also friendly service throughout the process of arranging my retirement pension, Helen was very good explaining all the different options that were available to me and we came up with a plan that I am more than happy with.
I would like to say a big thank you to Helen and Blowfish for all there help and I would not hesitate in recommending Blowfish in the future
I'm delighted with every aspect of the service provided by Andrew Bowser and the team at Blowfish to the point where I've encouraged other family members and work colleagues to contact them also.
First time buyer with no experience of the house buying process! Matt helpfully pointed me in the direction of Andy, who has been exceptional all the way through the process so far in guiding me through the whole process (not just mortgage) - very quickly turning around all the paperwork and getting me a good suitable Mortgage deal and Insurance cover. Great communication (including evenings weekends) and came out to my house so we could get the paperwork signed as promptly as possible. Made a complex process very simple, without any kind of sales pressure. 10/10.
Amazing service throughout
I originally spoke to Andy about a mortgage because my partners family have used his service for years. In the end I only ended up proceeding with life insurance. Andy was very knowledgable and made sure I had everything I needed. He didn't push too hard and gave me all the information needed to make an informed decision. I would definitely contact Andy for other financial matters in the future.
We found Helen very helpful and explained things very clearly.
My Advisor Helen was great, very informative and helpful.
I have always had confidence in the advice and service I have received from Mark. He has assisted me for several years and have found him to be well informed and professional. Our annual meetings for a review of my investments confirm my faith in the service I receive from Blowfish ..always informative and re-assuring. Long may our association continue.
Blowfish look after us very well in a professional manner.
Very thorough. Explains everything. A lovely guy.
Clear advice from a friendly advisor.
All staff are very friendly professional and we feel very confident with the advice provided
very helpfull with my updated request. must say it all went well.
Been using blowfish for a number of years now always get a good feedback on what’s happening with your investment plus good independent advice on the best way forward

Would definitely recommend
We are really pleased with the service i believe that is all down to Helen English who is professional,extremely knowledgeable along with having a very warm and friendly approach.
Very professional and helpful in explaining all aspects of our investment.
I have been with blowfish for a number of years and have been very pleased with there service in particular andy bowser and would recommend them as I have in the past
Andy has been great so far, I haven’t completely finished my process but so far very informative and provided me with full details and helped out with any information I’ve been stuck on.
Good advise and trustworthy
My advisor always explains in a manner that is understood, always pleasant, on time and friendly.
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.95 based on 95 reviews