Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Click Here

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very helpful in dealing with our affairs. Thanks"
"Excellent advice and service from Matt. Thank you."
"We have been very satisfied with the advice and service received."
"Excellent personal service."
"Very informative, professional .explains everything in easy tems"
"Matt has provided excellent advice and service over several years. He always explains options very clearly. The documentation provided is also very helpful and informative. We would recommend Matt in particular and Blowfish in general without hesitation or reservation."
"I have used the services at Blowfish for many years now . Mr Mark Eccles has been my personal adviser during this time and my personal circumstances have changed considerably since we first met. His advice and knowledge during this time have certainly been of great help to me in choosing investments and managing my portfolio of assets. I have always been impressed with his manner and courtesy towards us . He always has my best interest at heart , and is very able to explain in simple detail the pro's and cons of decisions we make. I trust him and the team at Blowfish to continue looking after me for years to come."
"I found the last meeting very helpful and re-assuring. A very professional service."
"Good service. Always friendly and polite"
"Andrew Bowser came across as very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Andrew has been efficient as always, I am a little frustrated at the amount of time it is taking for me to receive my funds bearing in mind it was May when we had our first meeting, overall though I trust in the service provided, Regards"
"Nice to get that personal touch feeling. Thank you. Knowing that you have my future to hand!!"
"I have been a client of Blowfish for 12 years and would 100% recommend Mark and his team. They are friendly and professional and give very helpful advice. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
Hi Mrs Ager,
Thank you again for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Mark.
We hope to continue to provide the friendly and professional service you have mentioned for another 12 years and more.

Thank you again for your feedback and continued loyalty to us.

Blowfish Admin Team
"Very happy with the service and advice given by andy bowser"
Hi Mr & Mrs Woodcock,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Andy.
We hope to continue to provide you with great service and advice in many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"Very helpful and friendly. Honest and trustworthly."
Hi Mr & Mrs Onions,
We hope to continue to provide the amazing service you have mentioned in the many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"My interview with Matt Adams and he gave sound advice, I was more than satisfied. Regards H Adams"
Hi Mr Adams,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Matt.
We hope to continue to provide you with good advice in the many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"Helen, has been very helpful, professional and made us feel at ease and confident that what we wanted was correct for us"
Hi Mr & Mrs Wilson,
We hope to continue to provide the professional and friendly service you have mentioned in the many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"Very clear, concise information given to enable you to make an informed decision. Very friendly service. The coffee is good too!"
Hi Mrs Buxton,

Thank you again for your second great review, we really appreciate every time you post your feedback. I will again be happy to pass on your kind words to Mark for you.
We hope to continue to provide the great service and coffee making you have mentioned in the many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"I had excellent service from your company especially from Helen English"
Hi Mrs Evans,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Helen. We hope to continue to provide the excellent service you have mentioned in the many years to come.

Blowfish Admin Team
"very professional and efficient service."
Hi there,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to your adviser. We hope to continue to provide the professional and efficient service you have mentioned in the many years to come.

Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.92 based on 48 reviews