Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blowfish Financial Services LTD

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy

"Make the complicated things easy to understand and take the pain out of mortgages with help every step of the way. They found deals that i couldn't and saved me so much money with a 5 year fixed deal, Buy to Let mortgage."
"I am happy with the investment that Graham set up for me."
"Very professional company"
Hi Mr Drew,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to your adviser.

Blowfish Admin Team
"Honest, helpful support and advice always clearly given! A personal service which values you as an individual, respecting and responding to your individual needs."
Hi Miss Maltby,

Blowfish Admin Team
"I've been a client of Mark's for 12 years and couldn't be happier with the advice and service of Blowfish. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an independent financial advisor."
Hi Mr Ager,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be happy to pass on your kind words to Mark himself.

Blowfish Admin Team
"excellent service. in my experience Mark always listens to our needs and clearly explains the figures and options. He does not recommend investing in anything if it is not appropriate even if the best advice is leaving things as they are."

Blowfish Admin Team
"Been with Blowfish for 4 years (Mark Eccles specifically). Very friendly. Good advice. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and very professional. I highly recommend them."
Hi Mrs Buxton,

Blowfish Admin Team
"Highly recommend, the advice has been excellent. Thanks guys !"
"We were recommended to use Matt Adams and we were not disappointed. Having met to discuss our situation we felt confident that what ever decisions we made would be the right ones and we finally felt in control of our future. A very professional company to deal with. Thank you"
"I am happy with the service I receive. Distilled from a mountain of paperwork Andy explains the position so that I have a clear understanding of my investments. When urgent matters need addressing prompt and sound advice has been given."
"Mark at Blowfish has been giving us sound advice on our pensions & investments for the last 5 years. He's always dealt promptly with any questions we've had and any transactions we've made have gone through smoothly and efficiently. We look forward to many more years of fantastic service from Mark and the Blowfish team."
"Mark and the team at Blowfish Financial Services have been providing advice to us for a number of years for both my personal pension and both our individual savings requirements. We've always found their advice and services to be excellent and look forward to continuing to work with them during our retirement."
"Very sorry to learn that Richard is retiring shortly - have already met Helen to ensure a smooth handover. Extremely pleased with Blowfish and would recommend them. Pension plan and financial advice working well."
"Very pleased with service. Sad to learn that Richard is retiring shortly but a smooth hand over to Helen who has been to introduce herself. Retirement plans which have been designed over the past years are working well. Personal service and ease of contact are excellent."
"We delt with Richard, He was great with us. Explained everything in detail, very friendly and nothing was too much hassle."
"been with them for years and their service has always been impeccable and professional"
"we were pleased with the review process and the recommendations that followed the home visit."
"happy with service and support."
"Very happy with the service thanks"
"No complaints about how my pension has been managed over the last 5 years or so. Everything is clearly explained to me and my questions are always answered to my satisfaction."
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews