Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy
Amazing service throughout
I originally spoke to Andy about a mortgage because my partners family have used his service for years. In the end I only ended up proceeding with life insurance. Andy was very knowledgable and made sure I had everything I needed. He didn't push too hard and gave me all the information needed to make an informed decision. I would definitely contact Andy for other financial matters in the future.
We found Helen very helpful and explained things very clearly.
My Advisor Helen was great, very informative and helpful.
I have always had confidence in the advice and service I have received from Mark. He has assisted me for several years and have found him to be well informed and professional. Our annual meetings for a review of my investments confirm my faith in the service I receive from Blowfish ..always informative and re-assuring. Long may our association continue.
Blowfish look after us very well in a professional manner.
Very thorough. Explains everything. A lovely guy.
Clear advice from a friendly advisor.
All staff are very friendly professional and we feel very confident with the advice provided
very helpfull with my updated request. must say it all went well.
Been using blowfish for a number of years now always get a good feedback on what’s happening with your investment plus good independent advice on the best way forward

Would definitely recommend
We are really pleased with the service i believe that is all down to Helen English who is professional,extremely knowledgeable along with having a very warm and friendly approach.
Very professional and helpful in explaining all aspects of our investment.
I have been with blowfish for a number of years and have been very pleased with there service in particular andy bowser and would recommend them as I have in the past
Andy has been great so far, I haven’t completely finished my process but so far very informative and provided me with full details and helped out with any information I’ve been stuck on.
Good advise and trustworthy
My advisor always explains in a manner that is understood, always pleasant, on time and friendly.
Matt makes things very clear and is always careful to ensure we have the full information on which to make decisions. This is followed up by a written summary which is useful for reference.
We are very happy with the service we receive.
Excellent and professional service by Andrew Bowser at Blowfish
I am a first time buyer and the whole idea of preparing to purchase a house felt incredibly overwhelming. I was recommended Blowfish by a friend and I am so glad I got in touch - Andy has been absolutely fantastic! He kept in touch and updated me along every step of the way - in person, on the phone and via email - and made me feel like I was in safe hands.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.95 based on 92 reviews