Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

Read Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy
I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Andy at Blowfish for all his hard work sorting everything out for us. he has made sure that we have been successful in our application which hasn't been at all straight forward. He was always available to discuss any concerns I had and worked extremely hard to achieve the best outcomes for us Its brilliant to have a financial advisor who I can trust and who I know has my best interests at heart.
Excellent service, very professional and efficient. Would highly recommend.
Friendly, professional service. Clear information given. Would recommend.
Have known Matt for a number of years. Knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy with the service.
Andy dealt with our life insurance and income protection and at every stage he took time to understand what our needs were and working within our budget. He was always available to talk to and updated us on the progress of the application. We have got protection we are confident with as a result. Would definitely recommend.
Really helpful and relevant advice. Thanks.
Blowfish provides a very professional, helpful and friendly service I would gladly recommend them to anyone
Very Professional great service make it easy to understand trustworthy
Andrew Bowser was very knowledgable, helpful, nothing too much trouble and gave me good advice and peace of mind in the decisions i made.
Very efficient and reliable, I have been using their services for many years.
My Blowfish Financial Advisor has helped me carry out a full review of my finances. I've been able to rationalise some old work pensions into a single better earning fund. Despite challenging times, communication via phone and Zoom has meant that I've been able to continue to achieve my aims. Happy to recommend.
Andy @ Blowfish is extremely helpful and always keeps me up to date with the progress of my re-mortgage.
Very good service from start to finish
Have been a client with Matt at Blowfish for about 8 years and have always had exemplary service. I recommend the company to everyone
Our advisor Helen is very understanding and her advice is always thoroughly explained. We feel very secure knowing our finances our in safe hands.
Really helpful advice, not rushed and plenty of opportunity to ask questions and understand the complex world of finance!
Very empathetic and patient as we discussed the various pension options open to me. Using an IFA was an entirely new thing to me but I felt were looked after and supported to reach a good outcome. Thank you.
Thanks for the clear and comprehensive advice and steering us through the complexities of investment
Excellent service from Helen English who was very patient and persistent in dealing with the transfer of my pension.
Very Professional but also friendly service throughout the process of arranging my retirement pension, Helen was very good explaining all the different options that were available to me and we came up with a plan that I am more than happy with. I would like to say a big thank you to Helen and Blowfish for all there help and I would not hesitate in recommending Blowfish in the future
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.94 based on 114 reviews