Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blowfish Financial Services LTD

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy

"Mark at Blowfish has been giving us sound advice on our pensions & investments for the last 5 years. He's always dealt promptly with any questions we've had and any transactions we've made have gone through smoothly and efficiently. We look forward to many more years of fantastic service from Mark and the Blowfish team."
"Mark and the team at Blowfish Financial Services have been providing advice to us for a number of years for both my personal pension and both our individual savings requirements. We've always found their advice and services to be excellent and look forward to continuing to work with them during our retirement."
"Very sorry to learn that Richard is retiring shortly - have already met Helen to ensure a smooth handover. Extremely pleased with Blowfish and would recommend them. Pension plan and financial advice working well."
"Very pleased with service. Sad to learn that Richard is retiring shortly but a smooth hand over to Helen who has been to introduce herself. Retirement plans which have been designed over the past years are working well. Personal service and ease of contact are excellent."
"We delt with Richard, He was great with us. Explained everything in detail, very friendly and nothing was too much hassle."
"been with them for years and their service has always been impeccable and professional"
"we were pleased with the review process and the recommendations that followed the home visit."
"happy with service and support."
"Very happy with the service thanks"
"No complaints about how my pension has been managed over the last 5 years or so. Everything is clearly explained to me and my questions are always answered to my satisfaction."
"We are very pleased with the help and advice received from our adviser Matt Adams."
"Blow Fish have been looking after our investments for a while now and I have nothing but praise for their professionalism. We get regular reviews and impartial advice and would definitely recommend them to others"
"Very good financial advisors whom I have recommended to friends and family."
"Known Matt since school , be very good for me financially and always keeps me updated ."
"As always Mark informs us of our position. He has looked after us wel over the many years we have known him"
"Very caring in all aspects of their actions, they take time out to give you that personal touch, giving honest down to earth advice and generally looking after things for me. I would definitely recommend Blowfish to my friends and family."
"I have been dealing with blowfish for a number of year and am very pleased with the advise given by Andy browser and the team"
"Andy has been dealing with my mortgages for years and I'm extremely happy with the advise and knowledge shown. Always happy to answer any questions I have."
Thank you James, very much appreciated.
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews