Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

Read Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy
Perfect service! I have been a client of Andys for years now, he has helped me manage my finances to achieve my goals. Trustworthy and thorough. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Very helpful!
Made the process quick, easy and hassle free. Would recommend.
From my first meeting I noticed how thorough my adviser was and had time to go over matters arising until I grasped of what was going off with my pension. Truly professional and no stone left unturned. Thank you all at Blowfish....
Well informed, and eveything explained fully, polite advisers.
Andrew Bowser continues to represent me to a very high standard, I trust him and respect the advice he gives me, he is an asset to your business
I found Matt Adams explained things to me in a language that I could understand
EFFICIENT, HELPFUL, TRUTHFUL . WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR.
Very helpful in dealing with our affairs. Thanks
Excellent advice and service from Matt. Thank you.
We have been very satisfied with the advice and service received.
Excellent personal service.
Very informative, professional .explains everything in easy tems
Matt has provided excellent advice and service over several years. He always explains options very clearly. The documentation provided is also very helpful and informative. We would recommend Matt in particular and Blowfish in general without hesitation or reservation.
I have used the services at Blowfish for many years now . Mr Mark Eccles has been my personal adviser during this time and my personal circumstances have changed considerably since we first met. His advice and knowledge during this time have certainly been of great help to me in choosing investments and managing my portfolio of assets. I have always been impressed with his manner and courtesy towards us . He always has my best interest at heart , and is very able to explain in simple detail the pro's and cons of decisions we make. I trust him and the team at Blowfish to continue looking after me for years to come.
Hi Mr Morgan,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Mark,
We hope to continue to provide you with excellent service you have described from both Mark and the team.

Blowfish Admin Team
I found the last meeting very helpful and re-assuring. A very professional service.
Hi Mr & Mrs Davies,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Helen
We hope to continue to provide you with a professional and helpful service for the future.

Blowfish Admin Team
Good service. Always friendly and polite
Hi Mrs Hallam,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to Andy.
We hope to continue to provide you with our friendly services in the future.

Blowfish Admin Team
Andrew Bowser came across as very helpful and knowledgeable.
Hi Mr Hughes,
We hope to continue to provide you with knowledge and help you with anything you need in the future.

Blowfish Admin Team
Andrew has been efficient as always, I am a little frustrated at the amount of time it is taking for me to receive my funds bearing in mind it was May when we had our first meeting, overall though I trust in the service provided, Regards
Nice to get that personal touch feeling. Thank you. Knowing that you have my future to hand!!
Hi Mr Ironmonger,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it and I would be delighted to pass on your kind words to your adviser.
We hope to continue to please you with our services.

Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews