Blowfish Financial Services LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blowfish Financial Services LTD

info@blowfish-fs.co.uk

130 Derby Road,Long Eaton, Nottingham

Tell us how Blowfish Financial Services LTD made you happy

"Very happy with the service thanks"
"No complaints about how my pension has been managed over the last 5 years or so. Everything is clearly explained to me and my questions are always answered to my satisfaction."
"We are very pleased with the help and advice received from our adviser Matt Adams."
"Blow Fish have been looking after our investments for a while now and I have nothing but praise for their professionalism. We get regular reviews and impartial advice and would definitely recommend them to others"
"Very good financial advisors whom I have recommended to friends and family."
"Known Matt since school , be very good for me financially and always keeps me updated ."
"As always Mark informs us of our position. He has looked after us wel over the many years we have known him"
"Very caring in all aspects of their actions, they take time out to give you that personal touch, giving honest down to earth advice and generally looking after things for me. I would definitely recommend Blowfish to my friends and family."
"I have been dealing with blowfish for a number of year and am very pleased with the advise given by Andy browser and the team"
"Andy has been dealing with my mortgages for years and I'm extremely happy with the advise and knowledge shown. Always happy to answer any questions I have."
Thank you James, very much appreciated.
Blowfish Financial Services LTD is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews