Blow Motion Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Blow Motion Ltd

6 Langdale CourtCorportation RoadBirkenhead

How would you rate Blow Motion Ltd ?

Chris C
"Great service. Machine as described - powerful and does the job well. We bought 1 on trial last week and today ordered 4 more. What does that tell you!"
Carol S
"Sorry! Previous reply was sent incorrectly! From the initial phone call to your company in which I spoke to & was looked after by 'Diane', I cannot express how much I have been impressed by the excellent service & care given to me with the order I made on behalf of Bonnyrigg Parish Church. I can honestly say that we have never experienced such a kind, helpful & caring order/purchase experience ever!! We send our best wishes to your company & all your staff (especially Diane!) & would have absolutely no issue with recommending your company to others. Take care all. Carol Stewart, Treasurer, Bonnyrigg Parish Church"
Wirral T
"Recently bought a hand dryer from Blow Motion for our office at Wirral Telecom. I have to say that the service and was superb and the quality of hand dryer is excellent. We recommend them to anyone."
Cliff G
"Bought a Silver jet blade hand dryer, its great, so just ordered another one ! Thanks for all your help. Cliff graham M. D. West Coast Corrugated"
Adam K
"Best hand dryers we have ever had! Been using these guys for Years and never been let down by the quality or service."
Robert W
"Refreshing! - A company that gives honest sound advice and recommendations. After several conversations with a very well informed gentleman at blow motion (sorry I forgot your name) I purchased 14 Ninja dryers and 12 Storm dryers. Both dryers are very fast drying and look great. There are so many companies to choose from but after installing these dryers we would not hesitate to purchase more in the future. I have already recommended blow motion to several friends. Thanks again!"
Mr F
"I had never heard of Blow Motion before i found them and im pleased i did because it was a pleasure doing business with them from the beginning. The school i work at decided to install hand driers and Blow Motion gave me sound advice as to which type would suit our environment. We then took delivery of 10 tornado driers and installation was carried out. I have had nothing but positive comments from the staff here about them . I then ordered a further 2 and they were here within a couple of days. I would definately recommend Blow Motion to anyone ."
Blow Motion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 120 reviews