Blood-test.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blood-test.co.uk

How would you rate Blood-test.co.uk?

"The blood test confirmed my fears and instinct that black mold was a big problem for me. I am grateful to Chris and David for their efficient and helpful response to questions and follow up. I now look forward to sorting this and moving on from absolute exhaustion, respiratory life-depleting isolation, and joining back into life. Many thanks."
"Very happy, finally got to the bottom of what was causing my symptoms. Onwards and upwards 👍"
"The blood test was easy to do and a few days later I had my results back. It has given me the information I need to focus on getting back to a healthier me"
"Test report was well presented and straight to the point."
"AMAZING!!! The blood testing was easily done via a kit sent in the post and the result came back within a week. Previous blood tests done via the NHS and a private consultant all showed up negative for bacteria which I thought may be present making me very despondent at the thought I would be ill till the day I died! This fantastic testing showed up many bacteria which can now be addressed , hopefully much to my advantage."
"Really impressed that the blood test identified the late blossoming pollens which had been causing allergy problems for a number of years"
"Excellent service. Received blood test kit almost immediately . Was easy to follow the instructions and do the test. Received the results within a short time and treatment suggestions. Would highly recommend"
"David at Blood-test.co.uk provided an efficient and professional service. He was able to help me prioritize my treatment plan from the results of my test to tackle the more fundamental issues first. At no time was I pressured into further treatment or supplements provided by his company but I felt I was given good, straightforward advice on my options then it was up to me to decide what to do. Thank you David."
"Very good quick service Clear and informative I would definitely recommend reson 8"
"I found the whole procedure, from beginning to end, straight forward and easy to follow, with clear and concise instructions. That involved taking your own blood sample, inwhich I "d never done before, and had felt quite at ease and pretty proud of myself for doing so. Within two days I had received my results! Yours respectfully Ms C McCarthy"
Blood-test.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews