Bliss Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning
Read Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Excellent job on a very difficult carpet did not expect the results that we had definitely use again Mrs M Pascoe.
Amazing results! Having older carpets and 2 dog's I was not overly hopeful. But from the initial survey to the finished product the cleaner was polite, professional and thorough. He did a fantastic job to restore my carpets to their former glory. Far far superior to all my previous and varied efforts. Highly recommend and shall be using again.
Hi I am very pleased with carpets no fuss no mess carpet came up as good has new price what's very good ( 5 more in pipeline)
Friendly and professional service. I thought l was going to have to buy a new sofa and stair carpet, but they look like new again and for a fraction of the price
We are so happy with the results! Our carpets look as good as new, and feel so much softer! Very professional service, we will definitely be using Bliss again!
Arrived in time. sOfa looks like new. Carpets given a thorough clean. Very efficient. I would certainly use Conrad again and recommend him to others.
Great job, Conroy was very polite and the work was excellent!
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 107 reviews