Bliss Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning
Read Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

I was very pleased with the service from Bliss. He was punctual and very reasonably priced and did a great job.
I was pleased to see him follow social distancing and Covid safe practices.
I will be arranging further services with Bliss.
Conroy did an amazing job with our carpets! He worked long hours and made them look brand new. Would definitely recommend him.
Very professional and a great service provided! had both carpets and sofa deep cleaned, both look brand new!
excellent job, better results than expected. highly recommended
Conroy did a great job of cleaning my lounge/dining room carpet and suite last week. Looks like new, really pleased. Would recommend👍
Great friendly service and carpets now all beautifully clean. Highly recommended
Couldn't recommend Conroy more highly. Punctual, meticulous and professional. Not everything we needed to do was straightforward but Conroy found the best solution each time. Fair pricing too. Wouldn't hesitate to use again, thank you
Just wanted to say thank you to Conroy for doing such a great job on our sofas today!
They look and feel wonderful! My sister is delighted with her beautifully clean sofas as well.
I will definitely recommend your services to my friends and family.
Very impressed with the service and results following carpet and upholstery cleaning. Conroy was punctual and professional. We will definitely be using Bliss Cleaning again in the future. Thank you Conroy and keep up the good work!
Prompt response to my initial enquiry and carried out an excellent job on my large sofa and armchair. Looks and smells so much fresher now!
Excellent service, from the start.
I appreciate good customer service, all my questions were answered super quick. Very polite cleaners. Job is more then fantastic. We had decorations, carpet had no fluffiness, just awful, Bliss did amazing job, 4 bedrooms, living room and Dining room, huge staircase in just 4hours👌🏼Just one advice - increase your prices, as you worth more ;)
Bliss Cleaning 5 star review on 9th June 2020
I chose Bliss Cleaning and Conroy not because he was the cheapest but he won me over with first class customer experience from the moment he picked up the phone.

The price quoted was the price I paid. Carpets and upholstery are looking like new.

I would recommend Conroy to anyone. Customer experience is second to none.
Having carelessly knocked a glass of red wine onto a beige carpet a quick Google and Bliss Cleaning came up. A quick call, on Friday, resulted in a visit on Monday morning. Very efficient clean. Never had such prompt, cheerful and good value service before. I highly recommend Bliss Cleaning.
Great service, Conroy responded to my web enquiry very promptly, arrived on time, did a fabulous job and was friendly, tidy and very polite. No hesitation in recommending HW, Horsham
I was very pleased with the service I received. I have very old carpet but I was very happy with the end result. They look so much better and cleaner. I was also fitted in at very short notice, the whole service was quick and efficient. I would definitely use this company again.
Arrived on time. Did a very good job.
My stair carpet looks like new.
Would definitely recommend Bliss Cleaning.
I was contemplating buying new carpet for the hall and lounge/dining room because the beige carpet was looking very worn and dirty. Conroy came along and breathed new life into it. Would recommend.
Very happy with the service and price
Bliss Cleaning 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
I recently had my curtains and carpets cleaned by Bliss Cleaning and was very impressed with Conroy’s work. Excellent customer service and great work I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend Bliss Cleaning. Conroy did an exceptional job of cleaning our carpets and he was very professional and polite.
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 119 reviews