Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Bliss Cleaning 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
Hannah Walker
More Photos & Videos
I chose Bliss Cleaning and Conroy not because he was the cheapest but he won me over with first class customer experience from the moment he picked up the phone.

The price quoted was the price I paid. Carpets and upholstery are looking like new.

I would recommend Conroy to anyone. Customer experience is second to none.
Having carelessly knocked a glass of red wine onto a beige carpet a quick Google and Bliss Cleaning came up. A quick call, on Friday, resulted in a visit on Monday morning. Very efficient clean. Never had such prompt, cheerful and good value service before. I highly recommend Bliss Cleaning.
Great service, Conroy responded to my web enquiry very promptly, arrived on time, did a fabulous job and was friendly, tidy and very polite. No hesitation in recommending HW, Horsham
I was very pleased with the service I received. I have very old carpet but I was very happy with the end result. They look so much better and cleaner. I was also fitted in at very short notice, the whole service was quick and efficient. I would definitely use this company again.
Arrived on time. Did a very good job.
My stair carpet looks like new.
Would definitely recommend Bliss Cleaning.
I was contemplating buying new carpet for the hall and lounge/dining room because the beige carpet was looking very worn and dirty. Conroy came along and breathed new life into it. Would recommend.
Very happy with the service and price
Bliss Cleaning 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
I recently had my curtains and carpets cleaned by Bliss Cleaning and was very impressed with Conroy’s work. Excellent customer service and great work I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend Bliss Cleaning. Conroy did an exceptional job of cleaning our carpets and he was very professional and polite.
Conroy turned up 9am sharp. spend 2.5 hours at my rental property cleaned what I thought was a near to impossible to clean carpet after tenants had left the place in a complete mess. Hallway stairs and Landing done and back to nearly new condition again. I was super impressed and he even did the lounge for me while he was there on request. Very professional service, Excellent customer service. 5 STAR results. would highly recommend and will definitely be using again at next tenant renewal.
A great job on a family-work carpet! Tidy, efficient and polite servuce as well. I'll be asking Bliss back for the rest!
I had my upholstery cleaned and I’m really impressed with the results. Conroy did a fab job, was professional and very efficient. Great value for money too!
Very efficient and courteous service, certainly knew their job and results were very good. They arrived on time and completed the job without any fuss, would definitely recommend and use again
Very thorough cleaning and treatment of carpet, dried overnight and which after a week still looks visibly brighter. Conroy was quick to respond to my enquiry, polite, careful and a pleasure to deal with. Will use again.
Conroy is great! He came and understood everything we needed doing. Polite and professional! Within a day all was cleaned. Our carpets and upholstery are cleaned to perfection. I even had an expensive rug and he cleaned it thoroughly! I will definitely be using Conroy again.
I Absolutely recommend bliss cleaning, needed a through lounge carpet deep cleaning, called them at 10am, by 1pm they were on the doorstep! Quick, efficient and very resonable prices!
Great service and in such a timely manner! We just moved in into the new house and really needed carpet cleaning asap and Conroy helped us out on a Sunday morning! Brilliant job, thank you!
.Very quick response. Reliable service. Polite and pleasant workmen. Reasonably priced and I am a happy customer.
Great job done very well . Would recommend.
Conroy has done a fantastic job on cleaning my carpets. He is a polite and professional and I would happily use him again.
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 108 reviews