Bliss Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

"I Absolutely recommend bliss cleaning, needed a through lounge carpet deep cleaning, called them at 10am, by 1pm they were on the doorstep! Quick, efficient and very resonable prices!"
"Great service and in such a timely manner! We just moved in into the new house and really needed carpet cleaning asap and Conroy helped us out on a Sunday morning! Brilliant job, thank you!"
".Very quick response. Reliable service. Polite and pleasant workmen. Reasonably priced and I am a happy customer."
"Great job done very well . Would recommend."
"Conroy has done a fantastic job on cleaning my carpets. He is a polite and professional and I would happily use him again."
"Lovely guy who was skilled and committed to doing a great job. I never thought my carpets would look this good. Highly recommend, I will use his company again."
"Conroy was punctual, very helpful and efficient. I will definitely be using him again!"
"These guys did a great job and very professional’"
"I cannot recommend Conroy services enough he has brought our carpets back to life. He was professional and efficient and would definitely use him again."
"My carpets look like new! amazing job."
"Highly professional service - excellent result on carpets and furniture."
"Convoy did an excellent job cleaning our carpets and upholstery .It was easy to book and communication was very good . I have no hesitation in recommending bliss cleaning ."
"Very professional On time and did a great job"
"Brilliant service. Came within a week of making contact and my sofas look amazing after the clean. Would recommend. Lucy"
"Wow what service - efficient, acted immediately on my phone call, excellent job quick and what a difference to my carpets after tenants had lived and abused - very happy to recommend Conroy any time - thank you so much"
"We were very happy with the results of the carpet cleaning as the carpet looked fantastic after the job was done."
"On time, clean, tidy and price as quoted"
"Very easy to book, excellent communication and punctual and friendly service, excellent cleaning results."
"Conroy did a great job. The furniture and carpets look great."
"Extremely impressed with the service I received. I had three rooms, two rugs and two sofas cleaned. All of them look so much better now with very little disruption to myself. I would definitely recommend."
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews