Bliss Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bliss Cleaning

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Valerie Coomber
Verified Buyer

VERY PLEASED CONROY DID A WONDERFUL JOB ..WOULD USE HIM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND HIM .....
Verified Buyer

Very professional and efficient.A first class service.Highly recommend
Debbie Brockwell
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with the results of my carpet cleaning. Conroy is efficient, well organised and has a really nice style. I would definitely use him again and am happy to recommend him Debbie
Cathy Wood
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient. Everything lovely and clean for a good price- what more do you want?
Julie Howells
Verified Buyer

Conroy managed to fit in my cleaning job really quickly. He arrived at the agreed time and did an excellent job in cleaning a rug and two sofas. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend.
Tina Jackson
Verified Buyer

Great service from Conroy right from my first email enquiry. Fantastic job, deep stains removed, carpets have a new lease of life! Thank you!
Brian Nicholl
Verified Buyer

Very professional, on time, polite and helpful. Did a good job breathing some new life into our old carpets. And very reasonable prices too !
Kate Cusack
Verified Buyer

Bliss were very accommodating, I needed my carpets cleaned the day after I rang and they managed to fit me in and more importantly they were able to remove all the old stains and left my carpets looking almost new
Karen Martin
Verified Buyer

Our lounge carpet looks like new and I was very impressed with the service from start to finish especially knowing that eco friendly products were used.
Bob Leeves
Verified Buyer

Conroy was punctual and friendly. He did a very good job and removed the stains from my carpet.
Susan Cowie
Verified Buyer

Thank you for arriving on time and doing a good job.
It really helped texting 30 minutes before you finished so that I could get back to the property.
Sharon Clifton
Verified Buyer

They were excellent at doing what was asked of them.
Valerie Manvell
Verified Buyer

Conroy arrived on time, and made a superb job of cleaning my carpet, tidily and efficiently, and with the minimum of disruption or delay. Now that it has dried it looks almost new again. My apologies for my email prompting you for the receipt, for some unfathomable reason I thought you had sent it to me as soon as you noted my email address, and I thought there had been some reason for its non-arrival! The 0800 contact number, with a PERSON answering, was a huge tick in your favour.
Laura Bailey
Verified Buyer

The man from Bliss cam on time, worked hard the whole time he was working to clean large lounge carpet, stairs, hallway and Sofa's. The work on the carpets came up well (plus he did an extra mark on the bedroom floor). The amazing piece was the sofa's, with toddle spills of drinks and dried up food he really made them come up like new!! really impressed.
Wendy Moore
Verified Buyer

Conroy came very promptly right on time. Did an immaculate job, as usual at a very fair price.
Verified Buyer

Conroy was polite, efficient, punctual and did an excellent job
Graham Hurst
Verified Buyer

Brilliant job , well done Bliss we will be using you on a regular basis thats for sure ...
Carpets look and feel good as new ..thank you
Hannah Sawyer
Verified Buyer

Totally amazing how clean my very dirty and stained carpets came up!! Brilliant and prompt service. We will definitely be using Bliss Cleaning again.
Linda Gibson
Verified Buyer

Very good job carpets nice and clean
Patricia Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Conroy was a very prompt polite and professional person. He brought our carpet up from quite soiled to looking nearly new. We are very pleased with the outcome and would certainly recommend Bliss.
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.99 based on 71 reviews