Bliss Cleaning Reviews

5.0
Based on 135 reviews
Read Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

On time, helpful and done a good job.
Conroy did an amazing job of breathing new life into our carpets. The rooms look much brighter. I don’t know why we didn’t do it sooner. Very professional and impressive service, thank you.
Excellent service, my carpets look brand new after cleaning. I will certainly recommend Bliss Cleaning to friends.
Extremely pleased with the service provided by Conroy. Prompt, friendly and with great attention to detail. Carpets now look great for a very reasonable price. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Conroy was brilliant. Very pleasant and the results on the carpets was beyond my expectations. He removed lots of stubborn marks and stains and left everything looking almost brand new. Would highly recommend
Conroy was very professional and polite. He did a thorough job of cleaning our sofa and rug. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Arrived right on time. My carpets look brand new again. Thank you
Conroy did an excellent job and was very efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
Conroy was really helpful and did an excellent job on my armchair. I shall definitely ask him to clean my carpet in the Spring. Thank you.
After a quick inspection a very thorough clean of my carpets took place. Conroy took his time and did a great job. He was friendly and I felt very comfortable with him being in my home. Thanks Conroy, I’ll be using you again!
I was very happy with the service on a very grubby carpet, which took some hard work to clean! It looks lovely now.
An excellent job cleaning our well used carpets. Highly recommend Bliss Cleaning.
Amazing results on our sofa... would recommend!!!
Wow!!! I was so very impressed! From making contact, booking an appointment and getting our carpets cleaned. Very professional, affordable and I definitely recommend them.
Conroy transformed our carpets. Would thoroughly recommend.
Great easy communication . Good value for money . Very pleased with results . Highly recommend
I was very pleased with the service from Bliss. He was punctual and very reasonably priced and did a great job. I was pleased to see him follow social distancing and Covid safe practices. I will be arranging further services with Bliss.
Conroy did an amazing job with our carpets! He worked long hours and made them look brand new. Would definitely recommend him.
Very professional and a great service provided! had both carpets and sofa deep cleaned, both look brand new!
excellent job, better results than expected. highly recommended
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.98 based on 135 reviews