Bliss Cleaning Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Crawley Business CentreStephenson Way

Sharon Clifton
Verified Buyer

They were excellent at doing what was asked of them.
Valerie Manvell
Verified Buyer

Conroy arrived on time, and made a superb job of cleaning my carpet, tidily and efficiently, and with the minimum of disruption or delay. Now that it has dried it looks almost new again. My apologies for my email prompting you for the receipt, for some unfathomable reason I thought you had sent it to me as soon as you noted my email address, and I thought there had been some reason for its non-arrival! The 0800 contact number, with a PERSON answering, was a huge tick in your favour.
Laura Bailey
Verified Buyer

The man from Bliss cam on time, worked hard the whole time he was working to clean large lounge carpet, stairs, hallway and Sofa's. The work on the carpets came up well (plus he did an extra mark on the bedroom floor). The amazing piece was the sofa's, with toddle spills of drinks and dried up food he really made them come up like new!! really impressed.
Wendy Moore
Verified Buyer

Conroy came very promptly right on time. Did an immaculate job, as usual at a very fair price.
Verified Buyer

Conroy was polite, efficient, punctual and did an excellent job
Graham Hurst
Verified Buyer

Brilliant job , well done Bliss we will be using you on a regular basis thats for sure ...
Carpets look and feel good as new ..thank you
Hannah Sawyer
Verified Buyer

Totally amazing how clean my very dirty and stained carpets came up!! Brilliant and prompt service. We will definitely be using Bliss Cleaning again.
Linda Gibson
Verified Buyer

Very good job carpets nice and clean
Patricia Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Conroy was a very prompt polite and professional person. He brought our carpet up from quite soiled to looking nearly new. We are very pleased with the outcome and would certainly recommend Bliss.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, superb job carpets look like new thank you
Gina Callini
Verified Buyer

Conrad was very professional and organised. He cleaned my carpets to a very standard without cutting any corners.
I accidentally overpaid Conrad but he has been in touch and has said that he will post me back the over payment showing a welcome level of honesty.
Verified Buyer

A very professional and high quality job and excellent customer service. I would definitely use Bliss again.
Barbara Fuller
Verified Buyer

Conroy did a very good job on my tired staircarpet and landing. They had not been cleaned for some time and I will certainly call him in again to maintain the carpets. Conroy was extremely polite and well presented. I highly recommend Bliss carpet cleaners.
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time. Was very thorough and polite. The carpets looked so much cleaner too!
Amanda Kinchin

How quick and efficient
Verified Buyer

I'm really pleased. Conroy was on time,and worked tirelessly. He did a fab job and I think the price was really good. I would highly recommend his service. My cream carpets look refreshed and bright.
William Wornham
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Conroy was able to visit our house on very short notice, and did a wonderful job. Our sofa and armchair was in need of a proper clean, our dog sits on the sofa and had very recently had an accident. Following Conroy's visit, the chairs look brand new, and all the odour on them has gone completely. I would strongly recommend Bliss- we will certainly be using them again!!!
Gerry Carter
Verified Buyer

A thorough, conscientious, professional approach and a very good job done!
Penny Byers
Verified Buyer

Excellent work carried out on our carpets - they look new. Conroy was prompt, polite and worked hard. Will be using him again.
Martin Rolt
Verified Buyer

Excellent initial communications to arrange the visit. Arrived prompt and on time, courteous, explained the process. The finished results are far better than I had hoped for, almost like having a new carpet. Would definitely use Bliss again and would certainly recommend to others.
Bliss Cleaning is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews