Blackthorn Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackthorn Timber
Read Blackthorn Timber Reviews

About Blackthorn Timber:

Blackthorn Timber Windows specialises in the supply and installation of timber windows, doors and conservatories for all types of property. From traditional sliding sash windows to folding sliding doors, cottage-style windows to modern reversible casements, Georgian or Edwardian bar details or wide expanses of glass, retaining and re-glazing original stained glass or creating something new. Whether your home is urban or rural, Victorian or 21st Century, contemporary or barn conversion, we have the windows and doors to suit it.

Excellent service from day 1. Everything they promised to do they did. What really impressed us was the actual figment of our new doors and windows. The team were proper joiners rather than fitters. The attention to detail was exactly as it should be and everyone cleaned up after themselves. Overall an excellent company and a great bunch to deal with, not often I recommend but I would here.
This was my first time commissioning wood windows. The work involved replacing a failed wooden unit and also encasing original stained glass into new double glazed units. The quality of the work is excellent and it has been a really positive investment in our period property. Delighted with the standard of work and retains the original character of our house. Will look to replace further windows in due course.
Blackthorn Timber 5 star review on 4th March 2021
I am delighted with my Blackthorn sash windows. They look fabulous and keep the house much warmer than it was. I would especially like to commend the fitters, who were both friendly and professional, taking great pride in their work, and strictly following covid protocols to keep everyone safe. Many thanks for a great job all round.
Huge thank you to Blackthorn Timber for helping us realise our vision! They were extremely helpful and professional from start to finish. Our crittall style windows and doors look absolutely stunning in our new extension, we love the result!
Despite the obstacles created by Covid the windows we ordered were manufactured and installed without fuss. The wooden windows are well constructed,robust, and work effectively (tilt and turn). The installation team were excellent. They did their work quietly and efficiently removing the old windows and installing the new in a day. Quality work and very satisfied customers!
Excellent customer service. Kept us informed on progress. Delighted with the finished product, fully in keeping with age of the house. The fitting team led by James were professional, courteous and tidy. Would not hesitate to recommend Blackthorn Timber.
Excellent quality installation of new timber front door. Finished to a very high standard, with a high level of customer service throughout. Even given the uncertainty presented to us this year, communication was clear throughout and the service exceeded expectations. Great company, great quality
Blackthorn Timber 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Blackthorne Timber fitted the windows of my small Grade II Listed cottage in 2019, and I was so impressed that I asked them back again this year to fit the archway doors as well. Every member of the Blackthorn team, from the sales representative, to the surveyor, to the fantastic fitters, appears to share the same high standard of professionalism and dedication to a job well done. They are friendly and helpful and their workmanship is impeccable. I am over the moon with my windows and doors and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Blackthorn Timber to others - in fact I already have!
Absolutely delighted with the windows we have had installed this week. The quality exceeded our expectations and the work was carried out by a very professional team who ensured the finishing touches were to our liking. The site was left clean and tidy and the windows sparkled!! We would certainly recommend this company and will be using them again for the other windows we plan to replace in the near future. Thanks
We are delighted with our high quality timber new front door and windows. We found the personal attention provided by the company extremely helpful when deciding what we wanted. The fitters completed an excellent job, always here at the time specified and ensuring the work was finished to a very high standard. We would happily recommend Blackthorne Timber.
Excellent service from start to finish. Sales management, surveyor and installers all reliable, great communication and stick to dates for appointments and installation. Amazing service, the guys installing the windows worked with such speed and efficiency. Everything carried out so professionally, we would highly recommend.
Blackthorn Timber provided a fabulous service! They were really thorough and professional in helping me to work out which windows would work/look best And the installation, particularly in the current COVID situation, was brilliantly organised and beautifully done. I would highly recommend them. My new windows are perfect!
We have been very impressed with our new door and windows installed by Blackthorn Timber Windows. The guys fitting were excellent and created a minimum amount of upheaval. The door is really sturdy and the windows look great too. I would definitely recommend the company for their exceptional workmanship and care.
Brilliant firm! From planning to completion the service was outstanding and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone looking for good old fashioned workmanship.
Blackthorn Timber are a friendly, professional company who are patient and understanding, with a wealth of experience and great advice! They have transformed phase 1 of my old chapel into a cosy yet characterful home. Thank you to all at Blackthorn Timber. I would use again and highly recommend!
The window fitters were very polite and efficient. They tried to complete the task with the least disruption possible. Very happy with our new windows.
Excellent Windows !Excellent! Service! The workmen 2nd to none. Many Thanks to you all.Evelyn Martin Telling
Blackthorn Timber provided an excellent service throughout the whole process; from sale to installation. The windows are fantastic and everything that we wanted. Would highly recommend. Thank you. We will be back when we get round to the back of the house!
I bought my timber windows from Blackthorn and am very pleased with the price, product and service. All the staff have been particularly helpful and knowledgeable. The product looks amazing and is very good quality. I will use them again on my next project and an more than happy to recommend. Well done!
Had both sliding sash & casement windows fitted by Blackthorn Timber. It's a significant investment so we wanted to make sure we got it right. Lee was great at answering our many questions & offering suggestions to make sure we got the spec of windows we wanted - he did site visits & all the measuring. The fitting team were super skilled, with attention to detail and were able to make us some bespoke arches on site which look fantastic. The windows look amazing & have made the house warmer & quieter. Thoroughly professional company & I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Blackthorn Timber is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews