Blackfriars Bakery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackfriars Bakery
Read Blackfriars Bakery Reviews
Blackfriars is our go to brand of flapjack and as been for many years. The service and selection of flavours as been excellent, from order to door 2days. If I could make one suggestion it would be to make collection a choice for local customers. In regards to the questions below, I attempted communication via email, but never received a reply. Sorry for stating that here but no selection criteria for this was available to select from the responses around reply. I still believe the service was very good so thank you
Still waiting on my delivery no fault of Blackfriars bakery
Sorry about that Maureen, reach out to us and let us know if it arrives late or not at all. bfriars@blackfriarsbakery.co.uk
Always my first go to for baked goods, clearly freshly made for order, great dates, carefully packaged and absolutely delicious! My personal favourites are the Bakewell flapjacks and blueberry muffins, highly recommend! Even with the pandemic and politics hitting everyone hard they still do amazing offers too which makes the struggle easier. Thank you Blackfriars Bakery. You are often the highlight of my day! Ps love that you use DPD too, I use them for medical supplies, very reliable and good tracking service.
Thank you Michael for your review! The Bakewell flapjacks are a big hit for us. We are glad you love our products and prices.
We only buy Blackfriars flapjacks and cakes as every ingredient is printed on the website, the shelf life is fantastic always at least 6 months. My son loves the flapjacks he has one every morning for breakfast as they stop him from feeling hungry most of the day and I love the cakes cannot praise them enough that’s why I buy them over and over again.
Love the flapjack from blackfriars . Been purchasing them for quite a few years now. I was looking forward to trying the new fab5 flavour. They did not disappoint in taste but they seem to have shrunk in size. The origin flapjack were 110g. The fab 5 have gone down to 80g for the same price. But disappointing on the sizing, especially that the price is same as older flapjack which are 110 gm.
Hi Sunil, Thank you for your feedback and so glad to hear the new flapjacks did not disappoint in taste. The new flavours are all 90g bars and to ensure we could keep the same price point for the new flavours as the core flapjack range, we did have to compromise on the weight a little for these new flavours. We hope you will still continue to love our flapjacks and appreciate your loyalty and custom.
The flapjacks are soooooo good. I brought the chocolate flapjacks, unfortunately they did come melted however that’s because the arrived on the day that was like 38 degrees however I just put them into the fridge and they are all perfect and very nice now. Definitely recommend. Also came really quickly within 3 days.
Thank you Lucy!
Great service, orders always arrive quickly and with no issues
Excellent product, long dated and very quick delivery, thanks.
Thanks for the review Hugh
Fast delivery Always nice and fresh Excellent flavour
Excellent customer service
I love these! The variety box was perfect for lunch box treats on a long day at work.
We are glad you enjoyed them Robyn-Adele
Delicious products at a good price. Quick and efficient ordering and delivery.
Thanks for the review Bob. We hope you will order again soon
Fantastic products, been buying them for years , great fast service too
Amazing stuff and excellent service
Great products and excellent customer service
The most delicious cakes! I've recommended Blackfriars to several friends already, and will definitely be coming back for more.
Thank you Roberta for your continued support
Quick delivery and really nice flapjack!
Easy to order, bought a mixed box to try, which are all lovely, Definitely purchasing again
Thank you for the review!
I love your flapjack but the second to last box wasn't so nice the flapjack was ever so dry and crumbly and the chocolate had come away from the top I did email you telling you of this but had no response, but apart from that, love your flapjacks.
Hi Kim. Thank you for your review. We are sorry you have experienced this. I will look into the issue and email you back.
Blackfriars Bakery is rated 4.8 based on 129 reviews