Bizzy Kidz Day Nursery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bizzy Kidz Day Nursery

Tell us how Bizzy Kidz Day Nursery made you happy

"i couldn’t ask for better care from all of the staff at bizzy kidz for my daughter, she has learnt so much from being there since she was 5 months old."
"Fabulous childcare provision. I would recommend this nursery to anyone."
"Most staff seem really nice and some know the children better than others. It is clear who puts in more as the children all flock to the same staff. Good range of food available and good range of activities. Better assistance with the free hours availability than many other nurseries which is good."
"The staff have always made my son feel welcome and they are so great at remembering names and circumstances. I am never concerned about the quality of care he gets as they have white boards throughout the nursery that are regularly updated with the activities they are taking part in and what food they will have that week. Thank you Bizzykidz for looking after my son and for looking out for his development."
"Excellent opening hours, well maintained facilities, imaginative play and learning. Staff are helpful and give a good summary of the child’s day. Use of EyLog is also a good tool"
"My little boy started Bizzy Kidz at 8 months old, I couldn't be more happy with the nursery and the staff there. They helped him settle really quickly and formed a bond with him, he now loves being at nursery and I know how well all the staff look after him. It really is a lovely nursery and I would recommend to anyone wanting to put their baby or child into a nursery."
"Brilliant nursery. Bizzy Kidz offer great flexibility for shift workers meaning we only book and pay for the days we need. Most importantly, my daughter loves it here. She's developing so well and has built lovely relationships with the staff."
"I have always been very happy with the nursery/staff. Both my children settled in very well and have built special bonds with some of the staff members. Hayley in particular has been absolutely amazing, although Evelyn doesn’t attend nursery anymore Hayley has gone above and beyond her daily duties to see how Evelyn has been getting on at school and helped with her settling in issues. This has shown me that it is more than “just a job” to her and the other staff and they genuinely care about the children."
"My children both attend bizzykidz nursery, both have come on so well they both have targets each month which they are able to achieve. They don’t just attend nursery to play but also learn while playing which is a bonus."
"As a family we love Bizzy Kid flexibility to meet our families needs, my son has complex needs and nothing has ever been too much trouble when we have asked."
Bizzy Kidz Day Nursery is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews