Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Telephone
Read Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Amazing! Annie (broker) and Kayleigh (case handler) were absolutely fantastic. As first time buyers the prospect of a first mortgage was daunting - Annie explained the process to us in a clear and understandable way, and took the time to understand our circumstances, and what we wanted from our mortgage. She was therefore able to find a product which was ideally suited to us! Kayleigh was also fantastic, and ensured the mortgage went through in a timely manner. She was able to appeal when the amount the lender was willing to loan was disputed and communicated with us throughout the process, keeping us updated. Both were very personable, approachable and friendly. We would definitely recommend Birminghammoneyman to anyone looking for fantastic service! Thanks Annie and Kayleigh.
I was really overwhelmed by the thought of going through the re mortgage on my house ! But from the moment i received my call from Matt .. I was put at ease .. very professional , down to earth , very knowledgable , listen to my questions and concerned and answered them in full .. I really couldn’t have done it without all the advise and help I was given and all done in a very timely and speedy manner .. Wendy / Mel also really helped and assisted nothing was too much trouble .. I really really recommended anyone that is looking for help and assist with mortgages please use them ! I will be coming back when I need to in future .. it really is worth it

Thanks Team ..
Helped me secure my first mortgage after being previously declined. Nathan and Laura have been amazing help and made things really simple and quick to sort out.
Matt and Mel have been amazing, the talked me through every step and got me the perfect mortgage. I can confidently recommend this company and particular Matt and Mel. Thanks
Excellent customer service from start to finish with both Jonathan and Laura. Always at the end of the phone or email if we had any questions big or small. Would definitely recommend their service.
I had a first class experience with Birmingham moneyman after all hope was lost in securing a mortgage with my bank TSB. Today,Thanks to Cathy my mortgage advisor, I am a proud home owner. To all the staffs in Birmingham moneyman, a big thanks to all.
My broker was so helpful. The advise was very good and he was always available to take my calls and answer endless questions as a first time buyer
Excellent service - understood even our quite complex mortgage needs well and were always available to help.
Great service; helpful, friendly, efficient, and good value.
Friendly efficient service got us a mortgage offer in principle within 24 hours of our first meeting. Highly recommend if you want to take the stress out of your mortgage or remortgage.
I am self employed and was told by my bank that I had no chance of obtaining a mortgage for the amount I needed. My bank offered me less than half of what I needed. Birmingham money man were brilliant. They answered the phone at 7pm and knew their stuff. They were able to get me the amount I wanted, no problem. I’m very happy :)
Brilliant service. I saved money remortgaging via Birmingham Moneyman and my Advisor Malcolm and his team kept me informed every step of the way. Definitely worth paying for a good Broker, much better than other firms I’ve used in the past.
I had a really good experience using Birmingham Moneyman. I was ready to give up on trying to buy a property when my own Bank declined me without much of an explanation as to why. I contacted these guys online and received a call back within minutes. They made me feel like there was a chance of me getting a mortgage after all and to cut a long story short, I am now a homeowner and no longer renting! Would recommend to any First Time Buyer.
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews