Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

5.0
Based on 61 reviews
Read Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Tom and Meghan were brilliant throughout the entire process! Both were friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything to us clearly and answered our countless questions and gave us clarification where we needed it. Both were easy to contact and always gave prompt replies to our emails. From the beginning it was easy for us to arrange phonecalls with Tom and he obtained our mortgage in principal within a day, which meant we could get started with the house buying process straight away. Later on, Meghan kept us informed as soon as updates arrived and sorted out any issues quickly, again, this meant that we could quickly complete on the purchase. We will recommend Birmingham MoneyMan and Tom and Meghan to anyone we know who is buying a home, and will definitely be going back for future mortgage advice when we need it. Thank you!
Super helpful, made the whole process really easy and explained everything as we went along. Pretty good at keeping in contact, keeping us up to date and explaining the choices we had and then giving us the time to discuss and make those decisions.
Hi Esme, thank you for the brilliant review 🤩
I must say I am very pleased with the service I recieved from Moneyman, they set up regular calls and kept us updated throughout the checking progress. Fairly priced fees and very knowledgeable! I would highly recommend their services
Thank you for the recommendation, Sheikh! It's lovely to hear you were pleased with our service 🤩
Second time with this broker and it's been an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend. Anna and Matt were brilliant.
Thank you Abdassami for using us the second time around! It's lovely to hear Anna and Matt were brilliant and we will pass on your kind words to both of them 🤩 Don't forget to check out our ''Refer a Friend' scheme by going to the link below: https://ukmoneyman.com/refer-a-friend/
We couldn't be happier with the service provided. Matt has been professional, helpful and extremely supportive throughout our process. We will certainly be recommending you to friends. Communication was 5* and Matt was available at any point throughout. Thank you again for guiding us on our journey and making it stress free.
Hi Nicholas, it is lovely to hear that we helped you through the process. Thank you for the recommendation and will pass on your kind words to Matt 😊 Don't forget our 'Refer a Friend' scheme, follow the link below to find out more: https://ukmoneyman.com/refer-a-friend/
Great team - very good communication and very nice, helpful team that made it possible for me! Thank you for the great service.
To say we have had a nightmare of a process of trying to buy a house would be an understatement, however Wayne and team were the bright light that helped us get through it. Can't thank them enough for their help.
That nice 😊
Brilliant service! Would highly recommend! Tom at the Birmingham branch was amazing. We're first time buyers so we were very unsure of the whole process and had lots of questions. Tom gave us all the support and guidance we needed and was there for us every step of the way. Fantastic service, will definitely be going back.
Moneyman were really supportive during this process. After our first house fell through following downvaluation, they were really helpful in outlining the process moving forward and supporting us through the next house sale. Couldn't be happier with their help - they were well informed and happy to answer any questions, no matter how silly they felt! Thank you!
Thank you so much for your support Even when I Couldn't get hold of anyone else During the pandemic Your staff were there to encourage me to press on with the mortgage after Thanks for your help and the guidance Thanks for giving me a chance And for helping me to make my dream come trueTo own my own home🙏🏾
Very good service, unbelievable fast to apply my mortgage. Thank you all of you.
Aaron was both very friendly and helpful over the phone.
Dale was a Very lovely person to speak to. Gave all the best advise he can and was very polite. Made me reassured with a few problems I may have but gave me a few options around getting a mortgage
They found the best deal to suit us and was quick and efficient with outstanding communication. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service from start to finish. Very thorough and helpful - no question is a stupid question. Good communication - always kept informed. As first time buyers the process was made a lot less stressful thanks to Malcolm and his team. Definitely recommend! Adrian and Zara
Absolutely amazing service, they are so responsive and Chloe and Charlie saved our house purchase after a previous broker made error after error. Can’t recommend them highly enough and they are worth every single penny and then some. Will be suggesting them to all our friends in the future. Thank you again guys!
Honestly these guys have saved our house move. We had a completely useless guy before who nearly cost us the house after 5 months of hassle and these guys saved it from collapsing. This sounds like an exaggeration but we got rejected on the Friday for the initial mortgage the useless guy had arranged, contacted BirminghamMoneyMan on Sunday, they got us a mortgage in principal on Monday and the offer was through less than 4 weeks later (would have been even sooner if the bank’s surveyor wasn’t ill for a week!). Honestly cannot speak highly enough of or recommend strongly enough the work Charlie and Chloe did. Worth every single penny of the very reasonable rate. Everything was so thorough, so organised, so helpful and so friendly it really opened our eyes to the terrible service we had suffered till then. These guys are the best around.
Thank you to Aaron, who took our initial phone call today to get further information about a potential mortgage application. He was very professional and provided relevant information to our situation!
Nathan, Jenna & Kerry You have all given my family A New Lease of Life. The most difficult year .. Self Employed vs Pandemic vs Mortgage The team @BirminghamMoneyMan Have been a God send & have achieved the outcome we could only dream We are so great full for this and will be forever indebted for all your Efforts Patience and Sincere Dedication towards my application. I wish i had come across your services earlier in my journey & when the pandemic came our way Our dream was shattered as every high street bank refused Mortgages to the Self- Employed. Nathan Jenna & Kerry Thank you Forever .. Your Sincere Compassion to give so Many Families like mine a better standard of Living, to live their dreams.. Defines your Amazing Humanity God Bless you All
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.0 based on 61 reviews