Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Telephone
"Really good - got me what I wanted with excellent communication throughout. Really impressed. Thanks to Lucy (and Kayleigh at Head Office)."
"Charlie and Laura have been great on there advice for us"
"Birminghammoneyman assisted me in finding the best possible lender to fulfil my requirements from providing mortgage advice all the way to offer! I have had many mortgage brokers in the past and this company have been the best one so far. Matt Collinson who had acted as my broker had an in depth knowledge of the financial industry and advised on lenders who he thought would be best suited to myself with a high chance of acceptance. Once the application was initially submitted by Matt, my case was referred to a dedicated case handler Leanne along with Mel who followed up on my case time to time and liaised directly with the lender underwriter. They were very attentive and helpful. They always kept me posted and were very supportive. Matt had also followed up with the application regularly and would call with an update. Absolutely brilliant and a very professional service. Payment is only requested upon offer! Highly recommended! Many thanks"
"Amazing! Annie (broker) and Kayleigh (case handler) were absolutely fantastic. As first time buyers the prospect of a first mortgage was daunting - Annie explained the process to us in a clear and understandable way, and took the time to understand our circumstances, and what we wanted from our mortgage. She was therefore able to find a product which was ideally suited to us! Kayleigh was also fantastic, and ensured the mortgage went through in a timely manner. She was able to appeal when the amount the lender was willing to loan was disputed and communicated with us throughout the process, keeping us updated. Both were very personable, approachable and friendly. We would definitely recommend Birminghammoneyman to anyone looking for fantastic service! Thanks Annie and Kayleigh."
"I was really overwhelmed by the thought of going through the re mortgage on my house ! But from the moment i received my call from Matt .. I was put at ease .. very professional , down to earth , very knowledgable , listen to my questions and concerned and answered them in full .. I really couldn’t have done it without all the advise and help I was given and all done in a very timely and speedy manner .. Wendy / Mel also really helped and assisted nothing was too much trouble .. I really really recommended anyone that is looking for help and assist with mortgages please use them ! I will be coming back when I need to in future .. it really is worth it Thanks Team .."
"Helped me secure my first mortgage after being previously declined. Nathan and Laura have been amazing help and made things really simple and quick to sort out."
"Matt and Mel have been amazing, the talked me through every step and got me the perfect mortgage. I can confidently recommend this company and particular Matt and Mel. Thanks"
"Applied for mortgage through UK money man on a Friday, and by Monday(3 days later),i received a text that application accepted pending valuation. By the next day, valuation done and offer letter received. Having read different horror stories online on the entire mortgages application process, I can confirm that with the help and assistance I received from Leo from onset to the last stage up to where Mel took over, it was entirely first class. Never expected such a quick and swift process. Thanks Leo and Mel"
Hi Ona, thank you for your kind words. We're really pleased for you.
"Excellent customer service from start to finish with both Jonathan and Laura. Always at the end of the phone or email if we had any questions big or small. Would definitely recommend their service."
"I had a first class experience with Birmingham moneyman after all hope was lost in securing a mortgage with my bank TSB. Today,Thanks to Cathy my mortgage advisor, I am a proud home owner. To all the staffs in Birmingham moneyman, a big thanks to all."
"My broker was so helpful. The advise was very good and he was always available to take my calls and answer endless questions as a first time buyer"
"Excellent service - understood even our quite complex mortgage needs well and were always available to help."
"Great service; helpful, friendly, efficient, and good value."
"Friendly efficient service got us a mortgage offer in principle within 24 hours of our first meeting. Highly recommend if you want to take the stress out of your mortgage or remortgage."
"I am self employed and was told by my bank that I had no chance of obtaining a mortgage for the amount I needed. My bank offered me less than half of what I needed. Birmingham money man were brilliant. They answered the phone at 7pm and knew their stuff. They were able to get me the amount I wanted, no problem. I’m very happy :)"
"Brilliant service. I saved money remortgaging via Birmingham Moneyman and my Advisor Malcolm and his team kept me informed every step of the way. Definitely worth paying for a good Broker, much better than other firms I’ve used in the past."
"I had a really good experience using Birmingham Moneyman. I was ready to give up on trying to buy a property when my own Bank declined me without much of an explanation as to why. I contacted these guys online and received a call back within minutes. They made me feel like there was a chance of me getting a mortgage after all and to cut a long story short, I am now a homeowner and no longer renting! Would recommend to any First Time Buyer."
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews