Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Read Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Dale was a Very lovely person to speak to. Gave all the best advise he can and was very polite. Made me reassured with a few problems I may have but gave me a few options around getting a mortgage
They found the best deal to suit us and was quick and efficient with outstanding communication. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service from start to finish. Very thorough and helpful - no question is a stupid question. Good communication - always kept informed. As first time buyers the process was made a lot less stressful thanks to Malcolm and his team. Definitely recommend! Adrian and Zara
Absolutely amazing service, they are so responsive and Chloe and Charlie saved our house purchase after a previous broker made error after error. Can’t recommend them highly enough and they are worth every single penny and then some. Will be suggesting them to all our friends in the future. Thank you again guys!
Honestly these guys have saved our house move. We had a completely useless guy before who nearly cost us the house after 5 months of hassle and these guys saved it from collapsing. This sounds like an exaggeration but we got rejected on the Friday for the initial mortgage the useless guy had arranged, contacted BirminghamMoneyMan on Sunday, they got us a mortgage in principal on Monday and the offer was through less than 4 weeks later (would have been even sooner if the bank’s surveyor wasn’t ill for a week!). Honestly cannot speak highly enough of or recommend strongly enough the work Charlie and Chloe did. Worth every single penny of the very reasonable rate. Everything was so thorough, so organised, so helpful and so friendly it really opened our eyes to the terrible service we had suffered till then. These guys are the best around.
Thank you to Aaron, who took our initial phone call today to get further information about a potential mortgage application. He was very professional and provided relevant information to our situation!
Nathan, Jenna & Kerry You have all given my family A New Lease of Life. The most difficult year .. Self Employed vs Pandemic vs Mortgage The team @BirminghamMoneyMan Have been a God send & have achieved the outcome we could only dream We are so great full for this and will be forever indebted for all your Efforts Patience and Sincere Dedication towards my application. I wish i had come across your services earlier in my journey & when the pandemic came our way Our dream was shattered as every high street bank refused Mortgages to the Self- Employed. Nathan Jenna & Kerry Thank you Forever .. Your Sincere Compassion to give so Many Families like mine a better standard of Living, to live their dreams.. Defines your Amazing Humanity God Bless you All
Very friendly and helpful. Excellent information. Good listening and communication. Thank you Leanne
My initial conversation with Hannah lead to an appointment being arranged at a convenient time for me. She was efficient polite and informative, overall extremely happy with her service.
Professional customer oriented service!!
Dale was extremely helpful and friendly. Professional and genuine
Very helpful staff who guided me through the whole process and were able to secure a great mortgage deal
Our mortgage advisor, Leo, was brilliant. We had delayed getting a mortgage for such a long time because it seemed like it would be difficult to do. It was honestly, no where near as stressful as we imagined and Leo responded to all of our questions by phone or email pretty much instantly! We can’t fault the service we received and everyone from the company who has been involved along the way have been great.
Fantastic service! We are first time buyers and had very little knowledge on the process of buying a house. Nathan has always been extremely helpful and always contactable. Could not of asked for a better service. Highly recommend.
I had a wonderful conversation with Karen today was extremely helpful Answered all my questions and gave me good advice so will be contacting you in the near future Thank you kind regards Brian hill
Very professional and knowledgable, help you all the way through, would highly recommend
Brilliant service from everyone I've been in contact with at UK moneyman, especially Nathan and Laura. Everything was properly explained from the outset and throughout the process. Highly recommended!
I have had a very good experience with Birmingham Money Man. They have helped me find a lender even with a complex circumstance I was in. I was kept up to date every step of the process. The staff are helpful and easily approachable when you have queries.
I found this company online and i have to say they are brilliant!!!! They helped me with my mortgage and there service was 10/10. A big thanks to Jason, Chloe and the whole team. Thank you. Daniel
I can only say great things about Moneyman. I, like most people, would eye roll when hearing the term mortgage broker. That was until I used Moneyman. They offer a highly competitive service walking you through everything in a clear and concise way.
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews