Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Telephone
Read Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Charlie and Conor are brilliant at what they do and my partner and I could not be happier with the service they provided. They are approachable and personable professionals who had our best interests at heart. They kept us informed throughout the whole process and were very responsive when we contacted them. My partner and I are so pleased with the service and definitely recommend UK Moneyman to anyone wanting to apply for a mortgage. The process was definitely easy going and stress free and I genuinely believe that's because we were in good hands. Charlie and Conor are a credit to UK Moneyman. They deserve a bonus! Thank you so much :) Will definitely be contacting both in the future.
From beginning to end I've been so impressed by Jason and Chloe who have supported the process. As a first time buyer I was very well supported, fully informed on my decisions I was making. Communication has been brilliant and the service overall has been faultless. Thank you so much!
Highly recommended, both Matt and Laura have been so helpful and found me a deal that was perfect for my situation. They also took the stress out of the process. Really pleased with the service
Amazed how easy the process was, just looking initially to see what options were available for a remortgage. Jason found some great deals with worthwhile savings. Laura quickly sorted the paperwork which was surprising in the current climate. So pleased with the deal that I have recommended Jason and Laura and their team to my friends and colleagues. Sure they will be making savings on their mortgage rates too. A very happy customer 😁👍
Mizna was fantastic and incredibly professional from start to finish. Made the whole process a breeze and completely stress-free. Kept me fully informed every step of the way and I will definitely be returning to her for all my mortgages and protection going forward. Couldn't recommend enough.
Excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend. Jason and Laura with whom we dealt with are very professional, friendly, helpful and nothing was to much anytime of day. Thanks very much.
Our experience with Charlie and Chloe Masters was absolutely outstanding. From the moment we got in touch, to the moment we completed they were available to contact, always there to advise and even liased with our solicitors frequently. An absolutely outstanding effort from both of them - both so friendly and exceptionally organised. Genuinely couldn't recommend them enough!
Chris and his team have made my dreams come true by helping me remain in my family home when I thought I would no longer be able to afford it . If it wasn’t for his advice, knowledge and faith I would have not even thought this day would have come. His team was always on the other side of the phone when I needed them and they kept in touch with me through the whole process. It was very simple and quick.
Thank you Chris for helping my son and I keep our home.
I was happy with anything that was explained to me From the starts Very good customer service skills I always knew what was happening Even when I did not check my email they called me to tell me to do so Very nice and polite
Very efficient, organised helpful and courteous. I would thoroughly recommend. Easy to contact and great communication which is what you need. Thank you
Outstanding mortgage brokers! from our first initial call and in-person appointment, Lucy has never failed to deliver such good, efficient and reliable service. Lucy is very helpful along with Kayleigh who we also had some really helpful correspondence support throughout the process. I would definitely recommend!
Really good - got me what I wanted with excellent communication throughout. Really impressed. Thanks to Lucy (and Kayleigh at Head Office).
Charlie and Laura have been great on there advice for us
Birminghammoneyman assisted me in finding the best possible lender to fulfil my requirements from providing mortgage advice all the way to offer! I have had many mortgage brokers in the past and this company have been the best one so far. Matt Collinson who had acted as my broker had an in depth knowledge of the financial industry and advised on lenders who he thought would be best suited to myself with a high chance of acceptance. Once the application was initially submitted by Matt, my case was referred to a dedicated case handler Leanne along with Mel who followed up on my case time to time and liaised directly with the lender underwriter. They were very attentive and helpful. They always kept me posted and were very supportive. Matt had also followed up with the application regularly and would call with an update.

Absolutely brilliant and a very professional service. Payment is only requested upon offer! Highly recommended! Many thanks
Amazing! Annie (broker) and Kayleigh (case handler) were absolutely fantastic. As first time buyers the prospect of a first mortgage was daunting - Annie explained the process to us in a clear and understandable way, and took the time to understand our circumstances, and what we wanted from our mortgage. She was therefore able to find a product which was ideally suited to us! Kayleigh was also fantastic, and ensured the mortgage went through in a timely manner. She was able to appeal when the amount the lender was willing to loan was disputed and communicated with us throughout the process, keeping us updated. Both were very personable, approachable and friendly. We would definitely recommend Birminghammoneyman to anyone looking for fantastic service! Thanks Annie and Kayleigh.
I was really overwhelmed by the thought of going through the re mortgage on my house ! But from the moment i received my call from Matt .. I was put at ease .. very professional , down to earth , very knowledgable , listen to my questions and concerned and answered them in full .. I really couldn’t have done it without all the advise and help I was given and all done in a very timely and speedy manner .. Wendy / Mel also really helped and assisted nothing was too much trouble .. I really really recommended anyone that is looking for help and assist with mortgages please use them ! I will be coming back when I need to in future .. it really is worth it

Thanks Team ..
Helped me secure my first mortgage after being previously declined. Nathan and Laura have been amazing help and made things really simple and quick to sort out.
Matt and Mel have been amazing, the talked me through every step and got me the perfect mortgage. I can confidently recommend this company and particular Matt and Mel. Thanks
Excellent customer service from start to finish with both Jonathan and Laura. Always at the end of the phone or email if we had any questions big or small. Would definitely recommend their service.
I had a first class experience with Birmingham moneyman after all hope was lost in securing a mortgage with my bank TSB. Today,Thanks to Cathy my mortgage advisor, I am a proud home owner. To all the staffs in Birmingham moneyman, a big thanks to all.
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews