Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Telephone
"My broker was so helpful. The advise was very good and he was always available to take my calls and answer endless questions as a first time buyer"
"Excellent service - understood even our quite complex mortgage needs well and were always available to help."
"Great service; helpful, friendly, efficient, and good value."
"Friendly efficient service got us a mortgage offer in principle within 24 hours of our first meeting. Highly recommend if you want to take the stress out of your mortgage or remortgage."
"I am self employed and was told by my bank that I had no chance of obtaining a mortgage for the amount I needed. My bank offered me less than half of what I needed. Birmingham money man were brilliant. They answered the phone at 7pm and knew their stuff. They were able to get me the amount I wanted, no problem. I’m very happy :)"
"Brilliant service. I saved money remortgaging via Birmingham Moneyman and my Advisor Malcolm and his team kept me informed every step of the way. Definitely worth paying for a good Broker, much better than other firms I’ve used in the past."
"I had a really good experience using Birmingham Moneyman. I was ready to give up on trying to buy a property when my own Bank declined me without much of an explanation as to why. I contacted these guys online and received a call back within minutes. They made me feel like there was a chance of me getting a mortgage after all and to cut a long story short, I am now a homeowner and no longer renting! Would recommend to any First Time Buyer."
Birminghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews