Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy
Telephone
Read Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Tell us how Bioresonance Therapy made you happy
I had this amazing therapy in October 2018 to help me quit smoking. I had smoked for 50 years starting as an occasional smoker and finishing as a chain smoker. I did need 2 sessions out of the 3 offered but it is now 19th February 2019 and have been nicotine free without any harsh cravings for over 4 months. Thanks Chris I recommend this therapy wholeheartedly!
Would highly recommend!
I had an issue with my stomach for 20 years and the only solution the doctor had was medication. Bioresonance testing found helicobactor pylori and after treatment i have not had any problems with my stomach. I was impressed with the treatment and also the price as I have spent thousands of pounds speaking to specialists and trying different therapies that did not seem to work. Thanks David
I’ve been using bioresonance therapy for about 3 years to treat chronic Lyme disease. The nhs still deny I have it and have refused to treat me their tests being inadequate and useless. Bioresonance showed up a number of coinfections. After treating for the last couple of years with bioresonance and herbals I am now largely in remission. Bioresonance also detects hormonal imbalances and as I’m now premenopausal this is helping to determine the correct approach to helping get through this too. It has so many benefits from testing through to treating and can even pinpoint which supplements or foods you need to support your body. Yes it’s pricey but to get your health back when the nhs continually let you down and leave you to rot, it’s worth it in the long run. I’m now doing so much more and have just booked a trip to the US to attend a wedding.
i would recommend bioresonance therapy to anyone looking for alternate treatment for all of your health problems, its painless and has no harmful side effects ,you will be amazed at what it reveals and how it treats your body ,when i found it i had been ill for years and was almost house bound now i am able to get out more and am progressing more and more. the clinic in leeds is lovely and chris is professional and caring cant thank him enough.
I think it's a way forward,the NHS is has failed me in many ways
As a newcomer to Bioresonance Therapy I had no idea what to expect, but a family member who is an astonishing healer had personal experience and was enthusiastic. So I went to Chris in Leeds with an open mind and lots of optimism. It is a very easy, non-intrusive treatment in a relaxed, pleasant environment. I firmly believe the therapy helped me as I began to feel better, more energy and less nausea. Unfortunately I live in London and the journey became an issue, so I stopped going During the following months I have the same problems as before and understand the parasites which had been removed, have returned, my fault as I should have continued the therapy. I would highly recommend this form of therapy, based on my own results.
I love bioresonance. Its a great way of finding out what's working and what's not in my body. I have used it to get rid of a tooth abscess. The dentists only option was extraction. The pain was so bad when I went for my first session it was making my heart flutter but by the next day I no longer needed pain killers. I recommend giving bioresonance a go regardless of what ails you. I have never been disappointed.
If you have suffered a long term health problem as I have and you are getting nowhere with the NHS , I would seriously considerer trying Bioresonance. I like the whole idea of treating the whole body. Numerous things did show up on a full body scan which may have caused my health issue and all were removed .Although it did not solve my main problem, I am glad that I tried this type of therapy.
Yes I believe bioresonance can be very beneficial, but my experience was at the beginning of Chris being a practitioner. After a good few months regular appointments, both myself and a friend individually discontinued using this practice as not enough benefit was receiv I Was offered one free appointment by Chris but had an accident on a bus so postponed, but when I tried to take up the offer my request was ignored by David I think.
I FOUND THE BIORESONANCE VERY HELPFUL AS IT FOUND LOTS OF PROBLEMS I DIDNT KNOW I HAD, AND WITH ITS HELP, IT REMOVED THEM AND I FELT SO MUCH BETTER.
Suffered with Lyme disease from 2009, anyone who is suffering from this terrible disease will know what we go through. My wife covinsed me to go for a consultation in September 2016, I only agreed on the condition we didn't divulge I had Lyme, amazingly David diagnosed Lyme as well as several co-infections. I'm aware it is an incurable desease, however Bioresonance therapy has relieved many of my symptoms.
Paid£150 and came away no wiser I emailed for results and got no reply
Hi sorry, you were expecting a report, the results are always given at the time of the consultation with the understanding that you return for further testing after your treatment because our initial test can be affected by the treatment you received. If you were to tell us who you were then we could call you back to explain the results again. We hope to hear from you again and if you wish to book again our follow up sessions are only £60
My experience of bio resonance was very new and informative. All was explained and my curiosity that led me there was satisfied. I felt the energy moving and would love to know more and get involved. My only downside is that I live so far away to make it accessible to have more regular treatment as I have felt different and on an upward spiral since.
I had bioresonance therapy following a major surgery blunder - it could not help with this as further major surgery was required in London. My London surgeon said it was the worst internal damage he had seen in his career. However after all was complete I had a bioresonance scan to check my kidney before my actual ct and flow scans in London and was told all was 100% now. Which proved to be accurate. But David advised I had infection in my chest. I did have a little infection but nothing major. So I agreed to a treatment. But here is the amazing part. I have had quite serious asthma since I was 15. I was in my late 40's at that point. I attend 4 fast running classes every week at circuits at a local gym. I have NEVER done a circuit without the aid of an inhaler and during winter months every infection resulted in chest problems and persistent coughs. I had this treatment and without a second thought attended my next class. I was half way through the exercise when I realised I had not used my inhaler - something totally and uutterly impossible!!!! But I have to this day almost 4 years later never used an inhaler again! I did a fast 70mile cycle last year with ease. Plus colds/infections never result in that hacking cough I so vividly remember spending many nights enduring. Don't take my word for it try it yourself. I was very very sceptical. But amazed at my personal results. I have very good personal health and as a result of major surgery now eat mainly a plant based lifestyle and as a result enjoy a life filled with an amazing feeling of health and vitality.
I had thought I had chronic Lyme disease for 9 years.I was denied treatment and diagnosis by the NHS so I treated myself with herbal anti-microbials but only managed to contain the disease. I already knew about electrical frequencies as I'd used my own Rife machine and was open to giving Bioresonance a try. I'm glad I did. Chris did a body scan which revealed I not only had Lyme in abundance but also the co-infections Bartonella and Rickettsia; it also picked up the presence of Candida, E-coli, Helicobacter Pylori, Epstein-Barr Virus, and parasites. After several sessions of Chris's treatments, Rickettsia, E-coli, heavy metals ,parasites are no longer showing and Lyme is much reduced. He also measures the energy levels transmitted between cells which are a marker for how much infections are being fought by your system; this has started to come down meaning less infection and less fatigue. I think Bioresonance is a very reasonably priced treatment as it would cost quite a lot more to carry out such a sophisticated package of treatments covering all the interrelated problems generated by Lyme and also providing regular and accurate diagnostic updates on your health progress.
My husband and I both have regular treatments of bioresonance. It has made a vast improvement to both of us and we can't thank the team enough.
The treatment I had worked really well for me. Would definitely recommend it.
Interesting stuff! I'm a long term plan though and well past my sell well by date! Been ill for 11 years plus, so don't expect anything. The bio has helped though it's not massively noticeable. I have taken from of all recommendations and changing accordingly, where possible. Rebecca
Thank Bioressanance for helping recover my wifes health and stop me from smoking
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.73 based on 195 reviews