Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy
Telephone
Read Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Tell us how Bioresonance Therapy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The scan is fascinating to watch it moves through the body giving Chris information to use in the actual treatment. If you are struggling with a health complaint book a session with Chris, it helps with many conditions boosting the immune system.
I have been severely ill since having the scan ..i won't ever do anything like that again ..sorry bit its true ..ive never felt so ill ..i probably cant blame everything on the scan but it certainly didn't help
Hi sorry, we don't know who you are or even if you had a scan at the Leeds clinic, most scans don't delivery a therapy so it would be very unusual if that had caused you to feel ill. We suggest you come and see Chris in Leeds
An absolute ridiculous waste of money... how anyone can take this seriously is a mystery!..
My experience with David at Reson8 was excellent, a wealth of knowledge and guidance to better my health
Hi I went to Wendy at bio balance4health I found Wendy to be very knowledgeable friendly and helpful the treatment Was very good in helping me to give up smoking. The location in Brisbane’s north side very accessible with a lovely attractive feel. Will definitely be going back and highly recommended. Gary
Hi I suffer from clinical depression. Burning headaches feel very depressed and suicidal. Will this treatment cure my illness. Rasham
I tried this therapy for my dad who is suffering from Motor neuron disease. Still no benefits in 3 weeks therapy on alternate day session
Hi Farooq, sorry to hear about your dad's condition, you have not been seeing Chris in Leeds so we have no idea about the therapy he has been receiving or even if it was on a Bicom. That is also a challenging condition and it would be wrong for any therapist to indicate there could be an improvement. It's just something you would need to try for yourself.
I suffer from various health issues and food intolerances. These have been helped greatly firstly by identification and then treatment with Bioresonance and a wealth of knowledge and advice from David and Chris. Like many, I was a skeptic before I tried it but it has made a big difference to my daily life so I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Chris at Reson8 was recommended to me by a close friend & I’m so pleased she referrred me to him! I suffer from a number of conditions which have wrecked my quality of life, where standard GP blood tests come back as ‘normal’ but I have been far from healthy! Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgea, weakness, muscle & nerve pain, migraines, depression/anxiety, digestive problems, frequent viruses & infections, to name just a few... I didn’t want to be on medication for the rest of my life which would give me other side effects & make me worse in the long run. I tried all sorts of different approaches & had got to the point where I had lost hope because nothing seemed to get me well. Acupuncture, restricting various foods & trying to address gut dysbiosis helped manage symptoms to a point, as well as many other alternative therapies & ‘common sense’ lifestyle management... But nothing has got me to the level that I feel now since I’ve been attending the Reson8 clinic!! First of all the diagnostic process is amazing, & very enlightening. It picked up things I hadn’t even thought to mention in my consultation, as well as things I didn’t know, but it all made absolute sense & was logical to the way I was feeling. Chris is very professional & was excellent at explaining everything all the way through & answering my questions. I felt very unwell after my first couple of sessions, but there are a lot of changes happening in the body while it heals itself & detoxifies. Maybe it’s not like that for everyone, but my body has always been very sensitive & has strong reactions to change etc. I’m now almost 4 months & 4 treatments in & am experiencing VERY marked improvements with all of the symptoms, that’s after just 4 sessions! (I live 4 hours away so I can’t go weekly.) I am now able to keep a basic routine which I haven’t been able to do for years, this has given me quality of life back & I am regularly building on this routine as energy permits, & even aim to be back at work within a couple of months. I’m sure as I continue with treatments my health will continue to steadily improve. If you are considering this kind of treatment & have done your research, I would highly recommend Chris at Reson8-even if you have to travel a fair distance for the treatment like I do, it’s well worth it!
Very good !Thank you very much.
My daughter developed chronic headache at 15 years oldand after trying several other treatments she had bioresonance which picked up Lyme disease. The bioresonance cleared the bacteria from her brain, but she got anxiety through being so ill, and again the bioresonance read her body and was the biggest help in her recovery. My husband and I were so impressed that we had a body scan with the bioresonance and it picked up my irregular heartbeat and a thyroid problem.
I had this amazing therapy in October 2018 to help me quit smoking. I had smoked for 50 years starting as an occasional smoker and finishing as a chain smoker. I did need 2 sessions out of the 3 offered but it is now 19th February 2019 and have been nicotine free without any harsh cravings for over 4 months. Thanks Chris I recommend this therapy wholeheartedly!
Would highly recommend!
I had an issue with my stomach for 20 years and the only solution the doctor had was medication. Bioresonance testing found helicobactor pylori and after treatment i have not had any problems with my stomach. I was impressed with the treatment and also the price as I have spent thousands of pounds speaking to specialists and trying different therapies that did not seem to work. Thanks David
I’ve been using bioresonance therapy for about 3 years to treat chronic Lyme disease. The nhs still deny I have it and have refused to treat me their tests being inadequate and useless. Bioresonance showed up a number of coinfections. After treating for the last couple of years with bioresonance and herbals I am now largely in remission. Bioresonance also detects hormonal imbalances and as I’m now premenopausal this is helping to determine the correct approach to helping get through this too. It has so many benefits from testing through to treating and can even pinpoint which supplements or foods you need to support your body. Yes it’s pricey but to get your health back when the nhs continually let you down and leave you to rot, it’s worth it in the long run. I’m now doing so much more and have just booked a trip to the US to attend a wedding.
i would recommend bioresonance therapy to anyone looking for alternate treatment for all of your health problems, its painless and has no harmful side effects ,you will be amazed at what it reveals and how it treats your body ,when i found it i had been ill for years and was almost house bound now i am able to get out more and am progressing more and more. the clinic in leeds is lovely and chris is professional and caring cant thank him enough.
I think it's a way forward,the NHS is has failed me in many ways
As a newcomer to Bioresonance Therapy I had no idea what to expect, but a family member who is an astonishing healer had personal experience and was enthusiastic. So I went to Chris in Leeds with an open mind and lots of optimism. It is a very easy, non-intrusive treatment in a relaxed, pleasant environment. I firmly believe the therapy helped me as I began to feel better, more energy and less nausea. Unfortunately I live in London and the journey became an issue, so I stopped going During the following months I have the same problems as before and understand the parasites which had been removed, have returned, my fault as I should have continued the therapy. I would highly recommend this form of therapy, based on my own results.
I love bioresonance. Its a great way of finding out what's working and what's not in my body. I have used it to get rid of a tooth abscess. The dentists only option was extraction. The pain was so bad when I went for my first session it was making my heart flutter but by the next day I no longer needed pain killers. I recommend giving bioresonance a go regardless of what ails you. I have never been disappointed.
If you have suffered a long term health problem as I have and you are getting nowhere with the NHS , I would seriously considerer trying Bioresonance. I like the whole idea of treating the whole body. Numerous things did show up on a full body scan which may have caused my health issue and all were removed .Although it did not solve my main problem, I am glad that I tried this type of therapy.
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.75 based on 206 reviews