Beyond Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beyond Storage
Read Beyond Storage Reviews

About Beyond Storage:

At Beyond Storage we specialise in bringing you the best self-storage solutions. Our storage facilities offer unbeatable security through 24 hour surveillance, CCTV systems and fingerprint access, and our brand new, premium quality shipping containers are insulated, humidity controlled and damp proof, so your contents are always fully protected both on the outside and in. As we don’t require a warehouse, we are able to offer some of the most competitive rates on the market, and our storage facilities boast unparalleled accessibility.

01989590014

info@beyondstorage.co.uk

Lower Cleeve FarmRoss-on-WyeHerefordshire

Tell us how Beyond Storage made you happy
always good and reasonable price
I have been with Beyond now for over 2 years and I have not had one single issue with them, the container and outside area is well maintained. The container is well insulted with a dehumidifier, internal light and therefore my items are in excellent condition. Security is excellent too, so I have and I will continue to recommend Beyond to people looking for storage, also a very good price.
I am very happy how my things are kept in storage. The shed is well aired and nothing has gone mildew or any sign of dampness. They are being kept like they are in a house. Excellent service and highly recommended.
Excellent service, high quality dry storage, reasonably priced - and we were kept well informed.
Beyond Storage proved to be an absolute life saver for us. We were stuck on our moving day with four trucks full of our belongings and the storage we had arranged cut off by flood water. So we called Beyond Storage that morning, and by the afternoon, they had kindly booked us in and we were ready to load everything safely into their spotless and very safe units that day. Great service, lovely helpful staff, secure, discrete location and clean, waterproof, temperature controlled units. 10/10
Great service provided by Beyond Storage at Phocle Green, great customer service and value for money too.
Beyond Storage have been great, I have just started to use a unit at Carmarthen and have found it really easy, for access and use. I definitely would recommend them!
I used the Leicester site for several months to store the contents of my flat during the lockdown. It was affordable, with high quality outdoor units and a toilet onsite. They were truly excellent with clear, prompt and friendly communication throughout. When I had problems on arrival trying to work out how to open the unit's door, they were with me within minutes to assist. The rural location was also a plus as it meant easier access off the motorway, rather than having to divert through the city.
Very helpful last year when moving late father in laws furniture back from Australia. Had reserved container for us for a few months while furniture was shipped across. Carmarthen branch very safe with fingerprint entrance and humidifier in container kept everything fresh, clean and dry, great chap very helpful. Highly recommend.
An excellent set up that takes EVERYTHING into consideration. With toilets, a kitchen area, a waiting lounge, power in the units, dehumidifiers, insulation, CCTV, friendly and helpful staff (Zoe), topped off with free biscuits - I could live here!
Prompt updates on all proceedings,kind and friendly service which I highly recommend
Tried to resolve an issue with my direct debit payment. Wasn't interested. Locked down my container and said they're selling my stuff. A lot of it personal. Useless!!!
Site and unit clean and tidy, great security, access easy, staff helpful, would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Best units around by a long way! Clean well maintained, electric and insured. Great customer service always happy to help faultless.
Excellent customer service, always communicate the latest relevant news from flooding to Covid 19 but agree with other reviews monthly payments would make more sense.
The containers are well insulated and keeps your items in great condition thanks to the dehumidifier you can fault the facility. Payments every 4 weeks are a pain like all of the other customers have said monthly payments would be far easier for all customers and far easier to build into your monthly out goings , obviously not so profitable for Beyond Storage. And yes in these strange uncertain times of Covid 19 Now would be your chance to show your customers they are the most important thing like your advert states.
All very good, hard to knock anything about our experience if needed we would use again
All the furniture in excellent condition nothing damage, excellent service.
All been kept great nothing damage at all. You are giving excellent service.
Excellent entry security, insulated, with lighting and dehumidified automatically. My furniture was in excellent condition nearly one year later when I moved it to my new house. All the staff were extremely helpful and I would recommend the Phocle Green site to anyone. I agree with a previous customer that monthly payments would be easier, then you know exactly when payment leaves your bank account.
Beyond Storage is rated 4.94 based on 337 reviews