Beyond Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Beyond Storage

About Beyond Storage: At Beyond Storage we specialise in bringing you the best self-storage solutions. Our storage facilities offer unbeatable security through 24 hour surveillance, CCTV systems and fingerprint access, and our brand new, premium quality shipping containers are insulated, humidity controlled and damp proof, so your contents are always fully protected both on the outside and in. As we don’t require a warehouse, we are able to offer some of the most competitive rates on the market, and our storage facilities boast unparalleled accessibility.

01989590014

info@beyondstorage.co.uk

Lower Cleeve FarmRoss-on-WyeHerefordshire

How would you rate Beyond Storage ?

"Highly recommend Beyond Storage, top class secure facility, used a few in the past but no comparison"
"Looked at others prior to seeing Beyond Storages website. When I saw the facilities on the website I thought this would be at one of their bigger sites, but I went and had a look at one of the sites in Ross and was blown away. Security was a major factor for me and I was really impressed with the fingerprint entry and CCTV cameras plus not being visible from the road. The containers are insulated so no condensation plus there is a dehumidifier, mains socket and a light (which could have been better placed) and now also outside lighting. I now have three units which are brilliant. Re other storage units, they didn't compare. People at Beyond Storage have always been very helpful too. Just got to say, I can't believe someone gave you two stars because you didn't provide ramps for his car ???"
"We were Very pleased with the location of the site ,The site and storage units were Very clean and well organised with wonderfully pleasant helpful staff . A Very safe secure solution for storing our valuables ."
"A good, safe storage facility with easy access. Helpful and pleasant service."
"Storage was very impressive. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent service, polite people."
"Outstanding customer serviice"
"Very good company. Dealt with things very easily"
"Smart clean friendly service what more could you want"
"Efficient, safe storage with excellent access to units and all at a reasonable price. Would definitely use again and highly recommend to friends/family."
"First class service and competitive rates. Would highly recommend!"
"Superb service when needed to be set up at incredibly short notice, totally secure storage with perfectly managed conditions within, not to be faulted in any way at all. Absolutely first rate!"
"Everyone was so helpful and friendly."
"The storage units are easily accessible , clean and secure, what's not to like !."
"Beyond Storage does indeed go beyond. They offered me not just a well-managed, smoothly operated storage solution but one which really exceeded expectations. Lyndsey and James were incredibly helpful and saved me time, money and effort by handling things for me in situ when I could not be there in person. Without reservation, I would use them again and wholeheartedly recommend their company to anyone who puts trust and personalised service alongside professional, secure storage. 5 stars."
"First class service"
"Excellent service. Friendly, helpful staff. 100% recommendation."
"It would make me happier if it could still read my thumbprint. David Exell"
"Having amassed a collection that was rapidly taking over my flat I was delighted to find beyond storage, Now my collection is safe and secure in storage which is only a 10min drive from my flat, whats more It's excellent value [in brighton I was paying £120 a month for a room about a quarter the size I have now] Access is very good and the whole site seems very secure. On the rare occasions I've had to contact the staff they've been most helpful and polite. All in all an excellent service worthy of 10 out of 10 from me."
"Really good, contemporary service and storage but really really frustrating finger print access and exit apart from that great"
Beyond Storage is rated 4.93 based on 118 reviews