Beyond Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beyond Storage
Read Beyond Storage Reviews

About Beyond Storage:

At Beyond Storage we specialise in bringing you the best self-storage solutions. Our storage facilities offer unbeatable security through 24 hour surveillance, CCTV systems and fingerprint access, and our brand new, premium quality shipping containers are insulated, humidity controlled and damp proof, so your contents are always fully protected both on the outside and in. As we don’t require a warehouse, we are able to offer some of the most competitive rates on the market, and our storage facilities boast unparalleled accessibility.

01989590014

info@beyondstorage.co.uk

Lower Cleeve FarmRoss-on-WyeHerefordshire

Tell us how Beyond Storage made you happy
Indeed extraordinary people at the Hereford location! They made me feel welcome, always helpful and accommodating. They are most helpful in resolving any issues. The units are well insulated and with everything one needs to keep stuff well preserved and secure. The site is very tidy. Will definitely chose them in the future and would highly recommend.
Extremely helpful family and staff Easy access with number plate recognition for entry. The site is extremely clean. There is now a lounge with coffee making and toilet facilities. As a nature lover the drive to the units is very much appreciated
Easily accessible, not restrictive on times for access, all on the flat, very reasonably priced.
Great storage units for the price with electricity and humidifier
Excellent service and very good communication, the site is always clean and tidy.
Easy access, great prices and amazing customer service
Excellent service good communication. Very clean site at Coed Farm. Gate entry system a little erratic on occasions.
Excellent and very well run storage sites and very good communication from the company! Would definitely recommend
Terrific service lovely clean units, the dehumidifier units ensure a mould free storage really important if storing for a long time, and with number plate recognition you don't even have to get out of the car to open the gates A1 A1🙂
I used Beyond Storage for two years after moving to Hereford. Now we have a bigger house and space for my possessions. My belongings were in just as good condition as when I packed them and put into storage. Air-conditioned units kept everything, including an extensive vinyl record collection in perfect condition. Clothes were instantly wearable..
I have 3 units in Carmarthen and it has been a great decision. The site is immaculately maintained and the units themselves are in excellent condition. The site manager is fantastic always cheerful and happy to help. I can't recommend beyond storage highly enough.
Lindsey was very efficient and helpful and the prices are reasonable. Returns and refund worked well and was quick. Very flexible to meet my needs of extending storage and additional container.
I used Beyond Storage for best part of a year it was recommended to me by a family member so gave it a try I have to say I'm so glad I did ! .Its extremely secure you have a key fob to get in & out the storage unit I had was spotlessly clean had electricity & a condensing unit Merrylees is in a very secluded area too I would most deinately use it again there & would definately recommend it for sure .
Friendly and efficient.
Excellent storage on a secure compound. Units are well maintained, in a clean area and easily accessible, all at a great price. Staff are fantastic, helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for storage.
Brilliant staff, very helpful, the site is always clean and tidy with no rubbish or waste anywhere.
Great service and helpful, friendly staff. Well maintained and secure storage units. Thoroughly recommend Beyond Storage.
Hug don’t shoot has been very fortunate to collaborate with this company and we the trauma advocacy group support beyond storage.
Great units great price crime free very clean area thanks to Stewart
good all the way. nice people
Beyond Storage is rated 4.94 based on 337 reviews