Beut LTD Reviews

Beut LTD 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Jennifer Higson
Beut LTD 5 star review on 8th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and beautiful products. Was wary of using this website as I hadn’t heard of them - they came up in my google search. After reading positive reviews I ordered.

Beut were fantastic! My confirmation email went to junk so I contacted them on facebook and within an hour they had responded to confirm my order. I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived Friday! So so quick, especially as many things are taking longer during coronavirus. They even emailed me personally to make sure it arrived. The item is quirky and will be a stand out piece in my lounge.
Great service from the help desk, ordered and received wallpaper which I am very pleased with, I would use them again.
From start to finish my experience with Beaut has been great. The website was easy to navigate and showed me what I needed and made the ordering and sizing very straightforward. The sample we asked for gave us a feel of the paper and the print quality. The quality of the rolls we were sent exceeded our expectations. The print quality is excellent, the colours vivid. We have yet to put our mural on the wall as the plasterers have been delayed but we will add a photo when it's done. Many thanks Beaut.
As an interior designer I can say that Beut is fast, easy and efficient. I will defiantly use them on future projects.
Brilliant service... I ordered some ready to use wallpaper adhesive.. It arrived within a few days even with all the problems we are facing right now.. It was fabulous the best I have used.. Customer service excellent... Will be a repeat customer for the foreseeable future . And shall highly recommend to anyone..
Order Cole and Sons Woods and Pear wallpaper. I found the service to be exceptional. They processed an exchange and also gave refund of unused wallpapers with any problems. Would happily recommend shopping with Beut.
Fantastic customer service from the team at Beut. Quick delivery and clear communications and updates received regarding delivery status. Very pleased with the product and would definitely purchase from Beut again. Thank you!
Very good service, items I ordered were delivered very quickly, the wallpaper is of very good quality and looks. beautiful. Amy was most helpful.
Gorgeous workmanship
Beut LTD 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Excellent customer service and good prices. The wallpaper I purchased was a amazing and arrived on time and without any issues. Highly recommended x
Beut LTD 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Excellent service, thanks to all.
Beut have superb customer service with a great website and products. The items were delivered quickly with appropriate packaging. Would definitely use them again
Fast delivery, the item looked exactly like the pictures, particularly colour, which I was very curious about.
Overall, really pleased and would order again from Beut.
Excellent, efficient delivery followed by charming follow up. Will certainly keep an eye on them.
I love love love my wallpaper it's so elegant, fantastic quality and beautiful when hung, everyone has commented on it. (Good comments😁) I will definitely buy more from this site.
My Flos lamp was not only cheaper through Beut, it arrived more quickly than any other company had quoted. Beuts' team were very accessible and open, even in light of the Covid-19 situation. Very happy with service and product.
Superb service - our order arrived quickly which was brilliant as we expected delays due to the Covid-19 lockdown. We were kept up to date with each stage of our order; they even emailed to check we had received it safely! Our order (a concrete shelf) was packed well, so no damage occurred and the product itself exceeded our expectations; so much so, we will be ordering more. I honestly highly recommend Beut LTD - brilliant all round!
Very high level of customer care. Good communication. Well packaged. Fast delivery (even in this crisis).
A fantastic service and item delivered well within the time frame. A very happy husband with his birthday present. Many thanks for a professional service .
👍👍excellent!!!