Beut LTD Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
"This was a dream company to deal with. My order was not very straightforward, but Jessica (the main person I dealt with) was just so helpful. My wall paper was delivered within the timescale given and was of excellent quality. So if you want something outside of the mainstream I would highly recommend you take a look at their products."
"My mural looks amazing! Fantastic and personal service, great communication, amazing result"
"The staff at Beut were able to supply me with the ELITIS PERLES TOPAZE quality wall covering I required at a competitive price and prompt delivery time."
"This is the third time I have ordered lights from Beut. Great selection and excellent customer service. Goods have been delivered on time."
"Excellent customer service. As soon as I placed my order, I received confirmation and was kept up to date on how my order was progressing right up to the delivery date. The Beut website is user friendly and the products advertised ( in my case, pendant lighting) were great value for money. I will definitely use them again."
"Exceptional communication, support and service throughout. Outstanding dedication to customer experience. I will definitely be shopping with Beut again in the future."
"Would recommend them."
"Exceptional help via online chat, ordered and received quickly. Would highly recommend :)"
"The item we bought arrived promptly, was well packaged and looks great in our home."
"What can I say 10/10"
"Very good service and professional company"
"I special ordered a Flos light and BEUT was excellent to deal with. Quick and efficient."
"many thanks for your kind help and very competent information and client support! anytime again"
"I, like many have come to expect the norm that levels of customer service these days are mostly poor to non existent! We live in a world of automated voice mail services, call centres, de-personalised email responses and multi national companies who through their sheer size don’t have to worry about disgruntled customers who they largely treat with disdain! Ok rant over! So, when a company delivers first class service it really slaps you in the face (in a good way)! If you want to experience such service then I encourage you to check out beut! Fantastic web site, with great brands and real humans at the end of a phone that go above and beyond to please their customer! I live in New Zealand and was looking for a table lamp. I initially ordered a lamp from another company in Sheffield, only to find the stock indicated on their web site wasn’t accurate and was given a lead time of 8 weeks. A google search for the same product lead me to beaut’s web site. With 5 minutes on the phone talking to the director of the company, stock was confirmed as available, the product was price matched, discount code emailed and the order placed. This shows how online shopping can still be a personal and positive experience. Another pet hate of mine are couriers, and if like me you have had horrendous experience of dealing with couriers and trying to locate items when they go missing then fear not, because again beaut score another 10 out of 10. I had an email from DPD couriers within 30 mins of placing my order to notify me my parcel would be delivered between 1.15pm and 2.15pm - it arrived at 1.20pm two business days later - just like I was told it would! In summary, very cool products, from a company run by people who care, are knowledgeable, helpful and clearly passionate about what they do and the brands they represent? Good service isn’t old fashioned but something consumers should expect and beaut delivers in spades! Do yourself a favour and get some beaut in your life! You won’t regret it! David - Auckland"
"Fab service and my package arrived really quickly."
"A very positive buying experience. The two murals I ordered have exceeded my expectations and look beautiful."
"A first class service from start to finish, with Information given on each stage of the journey from start to finish. The end product was even better than I expected, the paper was made of excellent quality, instructions on which panel to hang In sequence of use. We will use this service again."
"The products they sell are just wonderful! Even better, they arrived within a matter of a day or two of ordering! Will be buying from Beaut again!!!"
"I contacted Jessica at Beut after ordering a cordonne mural with another company. It arrived and was 3mm short. I was devastated. Apparently IF i had ordered with Beut in the first place they would have told me to add 10% to my measurements. Murals are made bespoke to fit your wall. The company I ordered through didnt know this although they were a supplier. Beut clearly has a better business relationship with Cordonne in Barcelona. Jessica , reordered for me correctly .. we spoke several times. So although Beut is an online business I felt the service was excellent. I regret not talking to them in the first place. The mural arrived and was put up yesterday. Jessica messaged me to ask if it was all ok. So if you are worried its an online business Just speak to Jessica and she is better than face to face. Thanks you Jessica ."
"Really quick delivery & excellent Customer services .The vase was exactly as advertised."
Beut LTD is rated 4.87 based on 118 reviews