Beut LTD Reviews

Beut LTD 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Caroline White
Beut LTD 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Caroline White
In my several dealings with Beut, I have found my problems solved quickly, my emails met with a response, and personal attention to my orders. Excellent service!
Great company, fast shipping, good prices, excellent contact with customer service.
A fantastic discovery of what can be done for a personalised wall mural to fit in with your own décor and add a personal signature which you can design with the help of Beut. The mural was exactly to measure and easy to fit following the clear instructions provided.
have ordered couple of items with Beut,always happy. great customer service, everything has arrived within the communicated leadtimes and in excellent conditions. very happy to order with them before.
Excellent selection of items available, I was able to source exactly what I needed. Communication and delivery faultless, items very well packaged. Will be delighted to use again, highly recommended.
Beut LTD 5 star review on 16th September 2021
We were delighted with our custom made wallpaper. It was very easy to put up and looks amazing . The customer service was fantastic , we had a couple of questions prior to ordering and both mails and phone were answered promptly. Once we decided to go ahead we sent our size of wall and received back an image of how the wallpaper would look on our wall , just what was needed . It’s a bold beautiful statement.
Beut LTD 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Quality product at a great price
The lamp I ordered was a birthday present for my daughter. It is exactly what she wanted and stands pride of place in her new flat.
My lamp came so quickly. But with no shade. Lauren was quick to reply and confirm shade was in the post. Excellent service despite the missing item.
Clock arrived very quickly and well packaged.Delighted with the product and service.
Brilliant customer service with prompt replies to my extra request which was dealt with so kindly. Thank you! I would totally recommend this company. Product also beautiful. However, I’m so glad I bought it from Beaut.
Just love my bird! I’ve wanted one for ages and decided to treat myself and so glad I did. Excellent quality and looks Gorgonzola my shelf. Excellent value, £25 cheaper than other retailers.
Beut LTD 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Good variety of items. Delivery was on time and the packaging was nice too.
Super fast service snd delivery. Really would recommend
What a great choice of unusual products just what we were looking for almost spoilt for choice. Then there is the really speedy delivery will be visiting and buying again thank you
Well packaged. Fast delivery
Great service, very pleased
Very straightforward transaction and very pleased with product.
I ordered a side table. I wish Beut would be more accurate in describing the colour and showing accurate colours in the pictures. I know people's computer screens can show colours much differently but which ever device I use, the colour does not match. I bought the table based on the colour and now have the expense of returning the table. I also wish Beut could help with a return service. They acknowledged my request to return and emailed me but neglected to attach a return label. I am still waiting to hear back from them. As it is, I need to find my own courier. On the plus side, it was however solidly made and if the colour was right, I would have kept it.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback, we take all feedback very seriously and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review with us. I understand my colleague has been in touch with you to confirm returning this. If you have any further questions please do let us know. Many Thanks! Kind Regards, Beut Customer Service Team
Excellent service. Couldn’t be more helpful. Was advised my delivery would take 5 working days and it turned up next day. Lovely staff on the phone. Thank you.
Beut LTD is rated 4.86 based on 293 reviews