Beut LTD Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
Elizabeth Bowker
"My wallpaper arrived from England to Canada within a week. We were so pleased with the quality we ordered another role. Customer service helped us very quickly and efficiently despite the significant time change and the second role arrived just a few days later. We are so please it looks fantastic!"
Alice Normington
"I ordered a mural to be hung on wardrobe doors so had a lot of questions to make sure I got the size and design right .The service and help from Beut has been amazing . from my first enquiry to the finished product arriving they were super helpful , friendly and went above and beyond to help me . I would highly recommend this lovely company . I am so happy with the finished mural ."
Luke James
"Fantastic wallpaper and fab customer service. really appreciate all your help and would thoroughly recommend!"
"Ordered an Ibride limited edition print from Beut. Which incidentally I love!!! Beut we’re a pleasure to deal with on the telephone and my print was delivered in much less time than expected. Would buy from them again . Juliet"
Thank you for your kind comments, the wallpaper looks great!!

beut team x
"Fast service and delivery on my Tom Dixon lamp!! Delighted and will definitely be using the site again! 👍"
"Absolutely fantastic service! Delivered early and quality of paper is brilliant. We always worry about ordering off the internet but after sales were very professional and couldn't be more helpful. We will definitely be ordering from Beut again. Expensive purchase but worth every penny! Quality product, quality service. Thank you!"
"Table gorgeous, beautifully packaged, arrived really quickly. Would order from beaut again. Thanks"
"Excellent communication and quick, fuss free, delivery. A pleasure to deal with."
"Order was quick and on time I would recommend beut to anyone."
"I am very pleased with my purchases - they were as expected from the photographs but better - nice weight to the tables. Very prompt and efficient delivery."
"Good service, well packaged, a bit expensive."
"I would give a full review but I’m away on business and so not opened my parcel yet. But I can say the delivery was very quick and the price was excellent."
"Quality product and helpful customer service"
"From promised 1-2 weeks I waited longer. No information about order and where is it also possible to get.... not very happy with ur service"
"I turned to Beut after a rather disappointing delivery of a poor-quality sheepskin rug. Thankfully, the one I ordered from Beut turned out to be absolutely wonderful, with long, soft fur, which is a fantastic addition to my living room. Absolutely outstanding quality, and very little shedding as well. Thank you so much, Beut!"
"Jessica was AMAZING. Quick, informative, and she even helped source quotes for items not listed on the website. She also made sure I was aware of all the available discounts. And of course my item arrived the day after ordering. Best customer service I have ever received!"
"Amazing selection of fascinating and interesting items backed up with professional and friendly customer service. Highly recommended."
"Beautiful coffee table and fast delivery, would shop again"
"Easy to place an order. Super fast delivery. Thankyou."
"I bought some wallpaper from Beut and need them to deliver to Hong Kong. I am glad that they can do VAT free invoice for me. From order to receive of the goods to Hong Kong, it takes about 7 days. And the goods arrive in good condition. I am very pleased. I am getting my 2nd order now. Beut has a good selection of goods in good quality and prices. Not like other online shop, too many goods which make it difficult to choose. The online chat do not always has staff attended but I emailed them and they replied me in reasonable time."
Beut LTD is rated 4.70 based on 43 reviews