Beut LTD Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
David Rogers
"So pleased with wood oak effect wallpaper that when I showed a friend a picture they asked if they were real wood panels as I hadn't said it was wallpaper. Highly recommended Beut for this wallpaper product. David Coventry."
Elizabeth Bowker
"My wallpaper arrived from England to Canada within a week. We were so pleased with the quality we ordered another role. Customer service helped us very quickly and efficiently despite the significant time change and the second role arrived just a few days later. We are so please it looks fantastic!"
Alice Normington
"I ordered a mural to be hung on wardrobe doors so had a lot of questions to make sure I got the size and design right .The service and help from Beut has been amazing . from my first enquiry to the finished product arriving they were super helpful , friendly and went above and beyond to help me . I would highly recommend this lovely company . I am so happy with the finished mural ."
"Item came earlier than expected and is as described. Absolutely beautiful and great to have something unusual to put on my lounge wall. Wish I had wall space for more. First saw them in the magazine 25 Beautiful Homes and have been saving up ever since. Worth the wait."
"The customer service was excellent. I received my order very quickly and was kept informed both by auto generated and personal emails. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again and recommend them to others."
"I bought my Flos Arco lamp from Beut as their price was competitive. The service was very good. The delivery was handled very well. The delivery man brought the lamp in (not at easy job as the base weighs 65 Kg) and removed all packaging. The lamp looks beautiful!"
"I absolutely love my wallpaper it’s such good quality for the price. I’ve had lots of comments off my family saying how clean and fresh it looks"
"Really pleased with my purchase top quality item will be ordering again in the future"
"Quick and helpful service"
"Beautiful paper and delivered so quickly to New Zealand! Thank you."
"Very helpful staff who responded to my queries promptly and found the information I needed before placing an order. Order received quickly. Would recomment warmly."
"Fantastic product and great customer service. Someone there to answer any questions as soon as I phoned- no call waiting just fantastic service!"
"Lovely handbag and at a great sale price thanks for quick delivery Debbie"
"Beut simply goes the extra mile and exceeds expectation. How often can you say that?? They gave been a pleasure to buy from and that’s been the experience of my other half completely independently too. Just great."
"Fantastic professional but friendly company. Super efficient and completely reliable. Particularl thanks to Jessica who was superb."
"Great products and service, super helpful people that followed up on all detail. Would definitely use again and recommend to all. Shame you do not produce a mail order catalogue or advertise anywhere in print. If it were not for google bringing up the specific product I searched for and you guys being listed as the cheapest I would never have come across your brand."
"I purchased an ibride tray picture (Ida 4) which arrived promptly & well packaged. Beut had by far the best price for this item. Very pleased. Would have been a 5 but my first 2 attempts to purchase this didn't go through. I called, & the problem was sorted out the same day."
"I had a couple of queries and emailed Customer Service. Jessica there answered immediately and efficiently. She went out of her way to make sure I ordered the matching decanter and glasses. They arrived very quickly and were packed very well and inside the decanter and glasses were in lovely blue presentation boxes and black tissue paper. I would certainly recommend this firm to anyone."
"Very friendly customer service Narelle was lovely when we had a problem with my order. Arrived very well packaged."
"Found the exact product I was looking for at a great price. It was ordered and delivered efficiently and quickly. Many thanks"
"We required some rolls of special wallpaper and they couldn’t have been more helpful. We ordered it and paid for it over the phone and they arranged special delivery. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
"Excellent service - magazine rack purchased arrived promptly and well packaged"
Beut LTD is rated 4.80 based on 76 reviews