Beut LTD Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
Christine Walker
"I was so pleased delivery was so quick. My wallpaper was well wrapped and as described. My introductory 10 per cent made a big difference to the overall price and this made me decide to order through Beut, also free delivery was a grateful bonus. Thank you Beut"
Heather Dennis
"I would recount my communication with Beut as one of my more pleasurable life experiences. From the day I contacted the company, I received meticulous service and treated with kindness and courtesy. As promised my Tom Dixon was delivered within the time specified. - Respect!"
Correen Hare
"Fast delivery, stunning product that was well worth money"
"Amazing selection of fascinating and interesting items backed up with professional and friendly customer service. Highly recommended."
"Beautiful coffee table and fast delivery, would shop again"
"Easy to place an order. Super fast delivery. Thankyou."
"I bought some wallpaper from Beut and need them to deliver to Hong Kong. I am glad that they can do VAT free invoice for me. From order to receive of the goods to Hong Kong, it takes about 7 days. And the goods arrive in good condition. I am very pleased. I am getting my 2nd order now. Beut has a good selection of goods in good quality and prices. Not like other online shop, too many goods which make it difficult to choose. The online chat do not always has staff attended but I emailed them and they replied me in reasonable time."
"Really pleased with the ease of ordering and prompt arrival of Cole & Son Blue Star Wallpaper. Delivery was on time and received within 3 days of ordering. Quality of paper excellent and it looks amazing in my 6 year old son's space themed bedroom matched with Little Green Pale Wedgewood paint. I would certainly use beut again - it's a stylish website offering beautiful things at competitive prices. Happy customer!"
"Excellent packaged product"
"Excellent service with fantastic prices"
Good Morning,

I hope you are well.

I just wanted to make sure you were meant to only give us one star because of your kind comments? We are a very small family run business and these reviews mean a lot to us so I just wanted to see which one it was meant to be.

Kind Regards
Jessica
"As a first time user of the Beut site, I was very impressed by their range of available wallpapers for next day delivery at no additional cost. The paper that I ordered arrived on time and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Beut site to family and friends."
"PROSESS FOR A LONGTIME"
"Fabulous choice of unusual products, good customer service, fast delivery. Delighted with my items thanks!"
"I was really impressed with Beut. Great customer service. The wallpaper was delivered very quickly indeed. No complaints."
"It looks nice but not exactly what is on picture. And it’s not study enough"
Hi,

Thank you, for your review. I am really sorry to hear this, we try to describe and upload photos that are as accurate as possible. We are more than happy to refund you if you wish to return your item (please click on the link to see our returns policy https://www.beut.co.uk/returns). If you have any other inquiries please get in contact via customerservice@beut.co.uk or telephone 01225 292 088 and we will be happy to help.
"Recieced my rug. Very please. It was wonderfull with Jessicas uppdates informing what was happening during the delivery process."
"I was in a “I want it now” mood. Beut got it to me pretty damn quick. I will be back. Great snappy service, & I like it ;)"
"Good work tracking down another lamp for me when it was out of stock. Worth the wait!"
"Extremely disappointed about the gold & marble top bar cart . It has scratch marks all over, some part of the wheels were also chipped and there was oil all over the wheels as well. For a second, I thought I was sent a sample/display product. It was so scratched that if the friend I was gifting this to had not been there while it was delivered, she would have thought it was bought from a garage sale. It’s unbelievably scratched. I would have loved to return the item but considering the size...."
"Excellent services - goods received on time and assembled. Product is stunning."
"Good efficient service. Competitive price."
"Quick free delivery and great customer service"
Beut LTD is rated 4.63 based on 27 reviews