Beut LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
Read Beut LTD Reviews

Amazing selection of stunning murals and wallpaper.Very impressed with how smoothly quickly efficiently my order was processed and delivered.Customer service was excellent.Superb.Highly Recommended
Outstanding customer support. Victoria and Amy are a real credit to the company for going 'above and beyond' when we had to change the delivery address at the last minute. We were absolutely supported throughout the whole process with Beut and simply could not have asked for more.
Came quickly. Good quality lights exactly as advertised.
Great service ! Very pleased with my Ibride tray. Well packed.
A great selection of products, a bit out of the ordinary which is exactly what I was looking for. Customer Services were great when I realised I had misprinted - altogether a great experience. Highly recommended
Beautiful products, good communication. Loving our new wall
Beut LTD 5 star review on 17th September 2020
If a roll short,could not find a batch number.
The product was perfectly fine although not suitable and I had to return it. Delivery was really quick.

The return wasn’t a great experience. Firstly I had to pay what equated to 10% of the cost to return it and a month later I still haven’t received my refund.

I had to chase and chase via telephone and email and now Beut have shown that they have processed it but for some reason it still is t shown on my card.

Products are nice but customer service is patchy - although as the mentioned we are in strange times.

Would but from again as long as au was 100% sure Inwas keeping the product.
What excellent service I received from Beut. The light fitting I bought was in the sale, and so much cheaper than elsewhere. Unfortunately it was out of stock, but they kept me updated with delivery dates, and honoured the price. They then informed me of delivery, and checked to make sure it arrived safely. First class service, and I love my light.
Beut LTD 5 star review on 16th September 2020
I love my wallpaper & the service was great. Would highly recommend Beut!!
My salt and pepper cruet are just beautiful. I ordered one evening and the service end to end was seamless, prompt and easy. Beaut have some amazing products, I highly recommend!
Great product Very quick delivery Trusted site
Good customer service. The wallpaper is amazing. Nice to find something a bit different
Beut LTD 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Very pleased indeed with our paper. We bought Oo La La Feathre Sand. It was excellent quality and very easy to hang. Came with excellent instructions too. Can highly recommend
Beut LTD 4 star review on 31st July 2020
Very happy with my purchase
Great service and perfect product at the right price!
Easy to use website. Goods were exactly what I wanted and arrived when stated.
Excellent company to do business with.
Great product delivered in good time. Thank you.
Ordered on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. Item well packaged and very good quality.
Relatively fast delivery of face masks. Though quality is not what was expected. A slight let down especially given that the company puts its name on the masks.
Beut LTD is rated 4.88 based on 222 reviews