Beut LTD Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Beut LTD
"I was really impressed with Beut. Great customer service. The wallpaper was delivered very quickly indeed. No complaints."
"It looks nice but not exactly what is on picture. And it’s not study enough"
Hi,

Thank you, for your review. I am really sorry to hear this, we try to describe and upload photos that are as accurate as possible. We are more than happy to refund you if you wish to return your item (please click on the link to see our returns policy https://www.beut.co.uk/returns). If you have any other inquiries please get in contact via customerservice@beut.co.uk or telephone 01225 292 088 and we will be happy to help.
"Recieced my rug. Very please. It was wonderfull with Jessicas uppdates informing what was happening during the delivery process."
"I was in a “I want it now” mood. Beut got it to me pretty damn quick. I will be back. Great snappy service, & I like it ;)"
"Good work tracking down another lamp for me when it was out of stock. Worth the wait!"
"Extremely disappointed about the gold & marble top bar cart . It has scratch marks all over, some part of the wheels were also chipped and there was oil all over the wheels as well. For a second, I thought I was sent a sample/display product. It was so scratched that if the friend I was gifting this to had not been there while it was delivered, she would have thought it was bought from a garage sale. It’s unbelievably scratched. I would have loved to return the item but considering the size...."
"Excellent services - goods received on time and assembled. Product is stunning."
"Good efficient service. Competitive price."
"Quick free delivery and great customer service"
"fast, convenient, reliable"
"I would recount my communication with Beut as one of my more pleasurable life experiences. From the day I contacted the company, I received meticulous service and treated with kindness and courtesy. As promised my Tom Dixon was delivered within the time specified. - Respect!"
"Great service. Wallpaper arrived quickly."
"Fast delivery, stunning product that was well worth money"
"From start to finish my whole experience of Beut was a pleasant, professional and perfect experience."
"There was an issue initially with the products I ordered but Beut were so professional in contacting me ASAP and then offering alternatives. My order arrived earlier than expected and the products themselves are fantastic! We ordered sheepskins and we absolutely love them - tried out the day of arrival and we know they will be used as much as possible. Thank you so so much!"
"Great communication, extensive range of high quality products. Smooth transaction, good delivery set-up, highly recommended indeed."
Beut LTD is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews