bestmanspeech Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend bestmanspeech

About bestmanspeech: This is the home of the World's Greatest Best Man Speech Writers!

hello@bestmanspeech.com

Tell us how bestmanspeech made you happy

"Amazing speech, was funny and so well put together. Was greatly received when I delivered it. Would highly recommend using this service."
"I couldn't be happier with the speech I received , was genuinely funny and well put together. Was greatly received when I delivered it on the day aswell. Would highly recommend."
"The team here were first class. It took a couple of days to get my speech done after I had answered the questionnaire. The speech sent over to me was great. It doesn’t sound like someone else had written it for you. It sounds exactly the way you would most likely write your own speech. The price for this was incredibly cheap considering it takes a mountain of stress off your shoulders and lets you focus on other things. I would highly recommend bestmanspeech and hope you have as good a delivery I have."
"An absolutely first class service. I left it until the last minute to use this service and was worried about the quality of the speech with such a short turnover (less than 72 hours). The speech drafted for me really couldn't have been any better. Highly recommended."
"A great service, quick and easy. I couldn't recommend these guys enough, they provided a personaised, funny and meaningful speech for me to deliver."
"It was a quick and easy service and really put my mind a rest once it was done. They wrote me a fantastic speech which was funny and sincere , I wish i discovered this site earlier as it would have saved me months of worry and stress . This is truly a fantastic service and couldn’t recommend highly enough . 5 star"
"I've been really impressed with the quick turnaround and there is a bit if everything needed in the speech. Humour as well as sincerity. They are quite happy to tinker with the original draft so it's right for you"
"The speech was perfect, really funny, I had a lot of people telling me it was on of the best that they had witnessed. Really quick turn around, 100% would recomend."
bestmanspeech is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews