Belldial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Belldial
Read Belldial Reviews

help@belldial.co.uk

3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London

Tell us how Belldial made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Couldn't be happier with my deskphone subscription and the customer service, very glad i shopped around and decided on BellDial. Very easy system to use and always get a response from their facebook page within minutes of asking any questions that i may have.
Used Belldial for my start up. Up and running very quickly, no fuss, just downloaded the app, followed the steps and was able to have a live landline number for my business.

The low price was exactly what I was aiming for.

Perfect service. Ioan
The wifi deskphone arrived the next day. We’ve had no issues so far. System is so convenient. Works great
super fast service had new number within minutes of ordering love conference call music on hold call transfer highly recommended
Had a little difficulty setting up the app on my old phone but Ade from Belldial was very quick to resolve the issues. Service works very well.
We've had no issues so far. I like the idea of my voicemail getting transferred to my email.
Simply the best change I ever made. I not only get the most for my money, I get the flexibility to tailor the service to fit my needs
After being let down by a competitor I came across Belldial and every message and question was answered quickly and in full.
The customer service I have received has been superb.
Excellent follow-up and knowledgeable tech support and customer service
Platform and deskphone is reliable and audio quality is very good
Great customer service team and the service is great.

Good service.
i move over to belldial from bt as they was charging so much every 3 mouth
from the time i stared to talk with belldial on the site on facebook on the website i can stay that they are very helpful from the get go and alway there no matter what time of the night it is they are always happy to help you if you have any problems bet you wont as there service is very good this was the best move that i did for my company and you can keep you old number
Signed up and got my number in 20mins. The app works greats
First class support from David at Belldial. Got up and running very quickly
I've been with Belldial for 2months, helpful team and very responsive. I can't fault it!
I signed up for the premium plan and got my phone delivered in 2 days. Very fast, no hassle!
I set up an account today. I have had a few issues with the whole set up on the mobile device but the team has helped me a lot. I would highly recommend this company. Got my number pretty much instantly.
I was supported all the way. Customer service is first class. Keep it up
Very helpful team at Belldial. The setup was quick and I can make calls from the app.
Belldial is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews