Belldial Reviews

help@belldial.co.uk

The Panorama Park Street, Ashford Kent
TN24 8EZ

Click Here

Tell us how Belldial made you happy

"i move over to belldial from bt as they was charging so much every 3 mouth from the time i stared to talk with belldial on the site on facebook on the website i can stay that they are very helpful from the get go and alway there no matter what time of the night it is they are always happy to help you if you have any problems bet you wont as there service is very good this was the best move that i did for my company and you can keep you old number"
"Signed up and got my number in 20mins. The app works greats"
"First class support from David at Belldial. Got up and running very quickly"
"I've been with Belldial for 2months, helpful team and very responsive. I can't fault it!"
"I signed up for the premium plan and got my phone delivered in 2 days. Very fast, no hassle!"
"I set up an account today. I have had a few issues with the whole set up on the mobile device but the team has helped me a lot. I would highly recommend this company. Got my number pretty much instantly."
"I was supported all the way. Customer service is first class. Keep it up"
"Very helpful team at Belldial. The setup was quick and I can make calls from the app."
"when I opened the account I had issues with my mobile, not a problem for Belldial they sent me out a desktop phone and have resolved all my issues, this company has given me faith that customer service is still alive."
"Great customer service they help you all the way through setup. All up and running so quickly. Highly recommend"
"Price is really good and I got a free phone"
"Always very helpful. I couldn’t ask for more from the customer service team"
"Outstanding service, easy to setup and to use."
"Çant just try out without speaking to someone who will talk you into paying"
Good morning, you have just signed up to our free trial today and we have not spoken to you or asked you to make any payment.

We are in the process of setting up your business phone completely free of charge.

If you have any specific concerns, please reach out to us at help@belldial.co.uk

Regards
David
"Very good team at Belldial. Ade was very patient and explained the app features to me in detail. I was set up in no time and the call quality is great. Keep it up!"
"This is the latest Review"
"This is the Test Review"
"This is Great Thing. I love it too much"
"Great Service . I loved that"
"Excellent service. I would recommend to anyone"
Belldial is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews