Belldial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Belldial
Read Belldial Reviews

help@belldial.co.uk

3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London

Tell us how Belldial made you happy
I've been a customer for one week, and so far so good. Communication from the support team is great and it couldn't have been easier to set the phone up. I also transferred an existing number without any complications. Very impressed so far!
Just started the free trial had a slight hiccup setting up the account I contacted them via email had a reply within the hour from DAVID who couldn’t of done anything more, firstly before reply to my email they did a test call on the line checked the account portal and before you knew it DAVID had everything sorted number up and running GREAT SERVICE would highly recommend so far will update once my trial has ended
Great service, fast delivery of new office phone. ☆☆☆☆☆
I'm amazed! I was looking around for a VoIP provider for my small company and came across these guys on Facebook, I'm more than happy with how I've been treated from customer-service. I messaged on Facebook for help and within 2 minutes I was assisted.

There was no setup required and worked out the box, for my IVR menu I was asked to email the mp3 files and within 10 minutes it was active and ready to go. 10/10 for customer service :)

Thank you.
Excellent service
Brilliant customer service. As a new customer i couldnt be happier!

The team are so helpful and nothing is too much to ask!

Top marks to David and the team!
Used through the app for the first year, now moved on to the desk phone from Yealink. Simple to use and great quality of call. Good pricing and great value for money. Belldial team very helpful and very responsive to emails if you need help :)
Bought the Yealink cordless phone from Belldial. So far, so good, no issues. Price is cheaper than others. Very helpful team
The staff are extremely helpful and everything is looked into in an instant, however I only give 4 star rating as I have had issues with the whole thing my customers have been unable to get through the IVR options work intermittently. I’m not overly pleased with the service at the moment hopefully it will get better. I must reiterate that the customer service is great.
Couldn't be happier with my deskphone subscription and the customer service, very glad i shopped around and decided on BellDial. Very easy system to use and always get a response from their facebook page within minutes of asking any questions that i may have.
Used Belldial for my start up. Up and running very quickly, no fuss, just downloaded the app, followed the steps and was able to have a live landline number for my business.

The low price was exactly what I was aiming for.

Perfect service. Ioan
The wifi deskphone arrived the next day. We’ve had no issues so far. System is so convenient. Works great
super fast service had new number within minutes of ordering love conference call music on hold call transfer highly recommended
Had a little difficulty setting up the app on my old phone but Ade from Belldial was very quick to resolve the issues. Service works very well.
We've had no issues so far. I like the idea of my voicemail getting transferred to my email.
Simply the best change I ever made. I not only get the most for my money, I get the flexibility to tailor the service to fit my needs
After being let down by a competitor I came across Belldial and every message and question was answered quickly and in full.
The customer service I have received has been superb.
Excellent follow-up and knowledgeable tech support and customer service
Platform and deskphone is reliable and audio quality is very good
Great customer service team and the service is great.

Belldial is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews