Baroc Reviews

4.5
Based on 55 reviews
Read Baroc Reviews

About Baroc:

Baroc is a family business set in the heart of an old market town called Neath. Established in 2013, It sits nestled into the High Street of this idyllic Georgian market town, and is full of the refined elegance associated with that time.

This glittering array is a real jewel in our crown; stocking such brands as Clogau, Joma Jewellery, Katie Loxton, Parlane, Jellycat and many more.

info@baroc.co.uk

5, New Street,Neath,Wales

Ordered on line free delivery was excellent received my items on time good service
Great price and good postage time. Would use again 😃
Speedy delivery item as described unfortunately I had to send it back as I ordered the wrong size.
I ordered a Joma Jewellery birthstone bracelet which in the description came with a gift tag and a gift bag... When I received the bracelet it came with 2 gift tags and the gift bag was missing so I sent an email to customer services to see if they could send me a gift bag as described as it was bought for a birthday gift... It is now 7 days since I sent an email and I have had no response from customer services hence the 2 stars for poor service...
I love both bracelets thanks Rainbow and Dragon. So sweet and fit well.
Baroc 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Baroc 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Baroc 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Excellent flowers service 5* highly recommend
Very pleased
Lovely charm arrived super fast, Excellent customer service !
Really pleased with the 50th birthday bracelet I ordered for a gift. Quick delivery too. I will definitely be ordering from Baroc again.
Excellent service and quick delivery, will definitely use again
Lovely Joma jewellery bought. Arrived the next day!
Excellent quality and customer service
This is a lovely ring, good quality and a really unusual design. It arrived quickly via Royal Mail.
Brilliant service after my item not been in stock I spoke to a wonderful helpful lady who went out of her way to make sure I got my present as quick and hassle free will defo use this company again and highly recommend 😍
Amazing service
Easy to order and very quick delivery. Very happy 😊
Pre-purchase I telephoned to ask a question, which was promptly and efficiently answered. I then placed my online order which was delivered next day. Item purchased is perfect in every way. I would definitely use this seller again.
Beautiful bracelet my daughter loved it very Happy would definitely order from here agan
Ordered bracelet really happy with service and prompt delivery Thank you
We were absolutely delighted with the service and of course the Joma Cwtch bracelet - the gift was so loved by a young neighbour, her 18th birthday present. We ordered the item quite late one afternoon but lo and behold it arrived the next day - what more could we ask for - THANK YOU. Will definitely be in touch again and would definitely recommend you.
Baroc is rated 4.5 based on 55 reviews