Baroc Reviews

info@baroc.co.uk

5, New Street,
Neath,
Wales

Tell us how Baroc made you happy
Cancelled my order without any explanation. It was a last minute purchase which I ordered from Boroc because they did next day delivery for my 5 year old daughters princess costume for world book day and she was so excited about it :(
Great service once again from Baroc! Order a birthday present for my manager with next day delivery and it arrived prior to 1pm the next day! Will most definitely be buying from here again and couldn’t recommend more highly!
I bought 2 charms from Baroc recently and got a free bracelet, which was nice.... the gentleman/owner i spoke to was very helpful and even waited at the shop so i could curbside collect after work... Im very happy with my experience there and will definitely be shopping there again soon.
Great experience
Brilliant service, goods received quickly and James very helpful
You are taking the Micky! Ordered this last year in February, never received this and money taken. Called you with no answer and emailed with no answer!
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!
Fantastic service and quick delivery, my item was gift wrapped which I didn’t expect. Would highly recommend. Great to be able to support a local business.
Excellent service especially given this currently difficult time. Delivered quickly, beautifully wrapped and a lovely gift. My friend loved it.
Amazing online service, placed my order & had a call back just to make sure it was correct, from a lovely gentleman. My order arrived within a few days & the payment system was really simple & easy to use. Under normal circumstances I love to go in to this shop, so was delighted to find out that they had the online service. Woukd Definately recommend x
Excellent service and second to none customer relations
Simple ordering process and efficient packaging and delivery.
Beautiful
Will be looking to see a necklace to match
Ordered over the phone and was very impressed with the staff I talked to, friendly and efficient.
Great product, great service.
Very good service.

Quick delivery.
Pais for item and then money was returned as item unavailable. Very disappointed.
Excellent service Quick delivery
Very happy all round
Easy ordering, good communication, speedy delivery and excellent product.
Great!! Quick delivery! Lovely item. Would use again!
First time I have purchased through Baroc. Card the bracelet was on was not presentable - bent and some ugly sticker on it. Emailed twice and no response. Won’t be purchasing through them again.
Baroc is rated 4.19 based on 21 reviews