Barnes and Partners Solicitors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Barnes and Partners Solicitors
"After 3 houses fell through the fourth was completed in 8 weeks. They were there for me every step of the way personally. When I phoned or called into office there was always someone available to speak to me and explain all the paperwork. I'm very happy with everything they did and I'd like to thank them all very much for making my sale and final purchase go so smoothly."
"I have already recommended others to Barnes and Partners. The service was second to none. I received regular phone calls and guidance through a difficult move and was given clarity with every step."
"This is the second time I have used the services of Barnes and Partners, Robert Dawson at Edmonton and once again his advice and professionalism was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Robert who has provided support throughout our legal process, even at weekends - how many solicitors would do that!"
"We had a great experience with Robert Dawson at Barnes and Partners, they made the whole process of selling and buying a property stress free. Any query or problem we might have had was dealt with straight away. If we couldn't speak to Robert, Esmeralda would phone us back and help deal with it. Totallyle excellent service and we would highly recommend. Thank you again."
"Barnes and Partners were professional and efficient. Peter Goodman was very thorough, his attention to detail saved us from buying a property with a rare lease which would have been difficult to sell in the future. Peter made the process easy and comfortable and my partner and I felt very secure that we could trust his experience."
"Robert was extremely professional and knowledgeable whilst still being able to provide a personable service. Our property purchase was completed within a month which wouldn't have been possible without Robert's dedication and hard work."
"Robert Dawson (Edmonton branch) was fantastic throughout the whole process of us moving home. I would highly recommend him and he was always at hand to answer any queries we had. Thank you"
"great outcome"
"Dealt with the sale of my house in record time with confidence and the purchasing hand over of my new home"
"They handled the sale of one house and the purchase of another and found them to be very professional and helpful at all times."
"Took the stress out of my house move"
"I have had the pleasure of using Wendy Gudgeon and her team on several occasions for my personal conveyancing and that of my parents. On each occasion they have made all the transactions run very smoothly and met all the deadlines that were needed to be met. I would thoroughly recommend Wendy to others."
"Very good service from Robert Dawson."
"I have been dealing with Barnes & Partners since February of this year regarding the now successful sale of my property. However, once I had found a property I wished to buy, I decided to use an alternative firm of solicitors to act for me regarding my purchase. I nevertheless reluctantly acted on advice and continued with Barnes & Partners for the sale of my property to avoid any complications that may have arisen had I not done so. I am glad to report that my experience with Barnes & Partners altered towards the end of the transaction, when I was put in touch with Rizwan Ahmed. The service I received from him was exemplary from the outset. He has been continually helpful, efficient and polite, always replying to correspondence both promptly and articulately which unfortunately had not been my experience up to that point. Had I had the advantage of dealing with Mr. Ahmed from the beginning of the transaction I would not have used a different solicitor for my purchase. You should feel very privileged to have Mr. Ahmed as a member of your team. Regards Barbara"
"Worst solicitors I've ever dealt with. Went with the Enfield branch for buying and selling property. Wendy, hardly ever available to contact. Was basically told i was a liar because her assistant gave me the wrong information and she didn't believe me. Was fobbed off throughout the whole process. When i rang the office once, whoever answered my call thought she'd put me on hold and I heard the assistant saying "is that woman on the bloody phone again?". Lovely!! And finally, my exchange of contracts was held up because my file was put to one side whilst the volume of 'end of tax year' cases were dealt with. I was told that my case was non priority therefore missed the exchange date by two days costing me a further £150 for exchanging and completing within the usual time frame. She made out she was doing me a favour by not charging £300 for this. A joke! Absolutely livid I was. And all this stress began with them losing my paperwork and holding it all up even more. I can't honestly say how stressed the whole process was. My parents are moving with another solicitor and everything is so smooth running. Wish I'd gone with someone else more professional."
"Robert Dawson was great from the very first point of contact, he kept me up to date from start to end and there was not a single point of panic as he kept me up to date every step of the way. Robert was recommended by my estate agent and I am glad I listened as my purchase could not have gone any smoother. I would recommend Robert to anyone looking for a friendly, effective and very professional conveyance to act on their behalf for either purchase or sale. thanks again Robert."
"Robert Dawson was recommended through our Estate agent when buying our first property. As a first time buyer the process was not so worrying as Robert assisted with professionalism the whole way through. Will defiantly recommend to my friends x"
"Robert Dawson was instructed by us on recommendation from our Estate Agent. Very efficient and prompt service received. Nothing was ever a problem and he kept is fully informed without myself or my husband needing to call me. Will definitely recommend to friends and family xx"
"Robert Dawson has been fantastic. I first used Robert Dawson 5 years ago and he made my experiance of buying a house stress free. I will always use and recommend Robert Dawson to friends and family. Thanks again Mr Dawson for all your help."
"We've received an absolutely brilliant service from Robert Dawson. All our queries have been answered promptly, clearly and the whole process has been completely hassle free - which has been a huge weight off our shoulders considering this is our first house purchase. Robert is very friendly, approachable and professional and has kept us informed throughout, we've never had to chase him for updates. In addition, he's been very helpful in clearly explaining each step and points that we were unsure about. We couldn't be happier with having Robert as our solicitor and I'd most definitely recommend him to my friends and family. We would like to offer our thanks for all his hard work and time."
Barnes and Partners Solicitors is rated 4.61 based on 85 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!