Barking Mad Dog Care Reviews

Categories:
B2C
Marketplace

Tell us how Barking Mad Dog Care made you happy

"New dog owners should be aware that you are NOT permitted to meet with prospective host sitters, or kow where you dog will be staying. In addition to the actual boarding costs, you will have to pay for your pet to be collected and delivered (you dont have an option) and if you decide to cancel your agreement within 14 days of signing you are not entitled to a refund of the lifetime membership (our local represented claims they are effectivly exempt for the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013- where customers are legally entitled to change their mind within 14 days. We were just too uncomfortable not knowing who/where our dog was going."
Are you Barking Mad Dog Care? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm sorry to say but I have been absolutely disgusted by how my dog Lucky and I have been treated by Barking Mad Dog Care, Cobham. Upon reading the information on the BM website, what they had to offer and all of the positive reviews, I was most attracted to the fact they offered individual care and that I was able to meet the host and see where my dog would be staying prior to booking - BM have massively FAILED these statements on this occasion and I therefore want to make others aware. Whilst I was away on holiday, the BM host based in Leatherhead, decided to put Lucky into a car and drive her to a local park, despite being told that Lucky does not handle car journeys well. Once at the local park in Cobham not leatherhead as advertised in the host profile poor Lucky in a panic, ran all the way to her home NOT once but TWICE in 2 days and obviously nobody was home to help her. Fortunately my neighbour was concerned for the safety and wellbeing of Lucky whilst I was away and fully informed me upon my return. When Lucky arrived back home all of her belongings were wet and when asked why, it was confirmed that they were unsure because Lucky had been transported from Leatherhead to another host in Hounslow without any of her belongings (toys, chews, brush etc) for the duration of her stay, but most importantly she was without her eye drops to help her infection which BD was fully aware of. So, for some unknown reason Lucky was moved without my knowledge, to someone I hadn't met and a environment that I did not know, without her medication! ‪Since being home, my wife and I have had to tend to Lucky crying through-out the night and taking it in turns to sleep on the sofa to ensure Lucky feels calm, safe and not alone. Unfortunately Lucky still has the eye infection obviously due to neglect/lack of care in my absence. ‪Louis from BMDC Cobham kindly came to my house to hear my complaint but refused to let me explain and quickly became defensive and aggressive - in return Lucky nipped him to protect me. Louis decided to phone the police with false allegations and as a result I was arrested for ABH and later released when the police realised that the claims were not true and the case was then closed. ‪My holiday has been tarnished and I have never been in trouble with the police. It has been an awful experience causing my family and dog stress and anxiety, caused by a company I thought was reputable."
This is not the version of events we believe to be true nor do we believe the statement above. Luis has faithfully served Barking Mad for many years and is a kind man with hundreds of delighted customers. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not expect our business owners or the support team at K9HQ to be openly abused and as such we shall continue to support Luis. In the meantime, we trust you will find a service which is more appropriate for your needs.
Barking Mad Dog Care is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews