Bardsey Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bardsey Tree Services
Prompt service - turned up a month early than booked as they had finished another job around the corner earlier that day.
It was compulsive viewing to watch the professional team provided by Bardsey Tree Services, fell a 60ft cedar tree in a suburban garden and leave the site immaculate afterwards. Thank you.
Tree and hedge removal was carried out efficiently with minimal disruption and the garden was left tidy with all wood/stumps cleared away - a great job
Did a superb job. Very professional nothing too much trouble.
Like life you get what you pay for. Could not fault them. Recommend for the future to any one..
Just hope everyone alright after wasps’ nest incident!
Incredible service
The team did a great job on the hottest day of the year. Everyone was very polite and friendly.
Friendly polite team. Very thorough and tidied everything up.
Bardsey trees were fast and professional. I was impressed with how all the team worked together to get the job done fast and efficiently.
If you need a job done well and in good time, look no further than Bardsey Tree service. I needed a conifer hedge removed and stumps grinding after being let down by a local tradesman. Explaining I had a builder waiting to erect a fence in its place, I was pleasantly surprised to find Andy and his team arrive the very next day to get the job done. They are honest and reliable and left the site clean and tidy. I would definitely use their professional service again.
Andrew and the team did an amazing job on our garden and trees. I’d definitely recommend.
Excellent service and very good advice from the outset. We’ve used other tree companies in the past with mixed outcomes but I highly recommend Bardsey. I will use them again.
Tree started to lean dangerously over path and road. Bardsey Tree Services came out within hours of my initial call to make sure it would not fall and the tree was removed within a day. Very efficient and helpful. service.
Happy to recommend them.
Great service well done ☀️
Very happy with the service. I have used this company before and always been pleased with the job. Work carried out efficiently and they tidied up very well afterwards. I would recommend them.
The 3 guys arrived promptly and quickly reviewed what work I wanted undertake. I had been told that the manager would arrive with them to confirm the work but apparently he had other work to do. The guys were polite and friendly and carried out the work without any fuss. All debris was removed efficiently and packed in bags. There was only one bush that was still slightly out of shape but it might have been due to its and there wasn’t enough growth to reshape it. I am still waiting for the receipt of payment made.
A good professional efficient service leaving the site clean and tidy.
I have used Andy and his team twice in the last twelve months and have been very happy with the service. They are professional, personable and tidy.
Always a great job. On time, organised, highly skilled and disciplined.
Arrived early, got the work done and tidied up, excellent service
Excellent, easy to deal with and friendly service.
Bardsey Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 174 reviews