Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited

About Barbless Flies Limited: Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

The Evron Centre
1a John Street
Filey
North Yorkshire

How would you rate Barbless Flies Limited ?

Craig Challinor
"My order did take a bit longer to arrive than other companies I've used but once I opened the packaging I could see it was worth the wait. Absolutely fantastic quality and really appreciated the personal touch of a hand written thank you card. Customer service at its best."
"Great product . Provide more info on flies for novices . Hand written card was a good personal touch."
Sam Quilliam
"Hand written note, extra fly's thrown in to try, which landed a 7lb Blue at a still-water on Sunday! and sweets throw in for good measure! whats not to like. would suggest to anyone and will probably be subscribing to the monthly fly subscription. Many thanks Sam Q"
"A delight to purchase from. Exceptional quality product, and second to none in personalised customer service. The only supplier I've bought flies from for years. Very highly recommended."
"Excellent service, quality and boy do they catch fish! If you fish clear water catch and release where the fish have seen it all before then barbless offer something different."
"Fantastic flies the pink bomb was perfect hitting fish all day with it"
"Nice & cool product"
"Good communication and excellent looking flys. Only used Black Klink hammer so far and great result."
"Very pleased with the flies and the speedy hand delivered postage. Professional service all round especially the thank you note. Thanks Richard and team. Well done."
"bought a selection of dry flies and opted for the premium fly box. flies not cheap but are well tied. Haven't used any of them yet but sure they will perform well."
"After receiving my very first order from Barbless Flies I felt immediately compelled to ring the distributor. This was how impressed I was on opening up the package of 8 flies I had ordered for carp fishing. Everything about the package was extremely well presented and I enjoyed the experience of opening my order well in excess of any other package. The box in which you receive your flies is cardboard and thus eco friendly. Maybe because of the number of flies ordered, I received a complementary free carp fly to try, different from the ones I ordered. There was of course the bill which itemised everything ordered. And some further suggestions as to where I may find useful information regarding Barbless Fly’s products and information about sites they recommend to compliment your style of fishing. I should say now , I have no affiliation with the sellers whatsoever. But, if you allow yourself to order from Barbless Flys just once this season, I am almost certain you will order again as I will. Congratulations Barbless Flys in making an excellent product. Keep it up."
"Haven’t tried them yet but they look good exactly what I ordered arrived,as described on time."
"Do not know how to rate the order. It is not clear whether the goods are shipped and it is not clear how to track the order. All I can see on the site is that " the order is being processed". I am really looking forward to be able to have a look at the real thing. The pictures are nice though."
"Exquisite flies"
"Prompt delivery of the flies I ordered, which are beautifully made."
"Always excellent service and certainly above and beyond expectation."
"Quick response to query. Flies excellent, at a great price."
"Good quality flies, Often somewhat off the mainstream and none the worse for that. Jingle as a dry surprisingly effective"
"As always the customer service is exemplary - rapid delivery in good packaging."
"Prompt service and good looking flies. Will be trying them out soon."
"Considerate, helpful and very accommodating... The quality of the flies and the service is absolutely brilliant! Coming across Richard's website was a real 'red letter' find for me and I cannot recommend him highly enough!"
"My order of Barbless Flies: Not received"
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.95 based on 676 reviews