Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited
Read Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

About Barbless Flies Limited:

Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

The Evron Centre
1a John Street
Filey
North Yorkshire

Tell us how Barbless Flies Limited made you happy
Quality flies, delivered next day.
First class company to deal with.
Truly excellent flies that catch with reliability. Thank you!
However, as a dental surgeon I find the freebie packet of sweets/candy somewhat irritating. (Presumably ian American marketing gimmick?).
I’m sure a chest physician would find a free cigarette with every fly purchase similarly disconcerting. Personally I would much prefer an extra fly instead - even a random one off the packing-room floor would be preferable to the lumps of cariogenic flavoured sugar crystals. (Still great flies, tho’).
Always excellent rapid turn around if orders. Flies are always of an exceptional quality and good value too. My go-to supplier of flies these days.
Short turnover to receiving fly’s in the post. Good quality.
Great products great prices and a real personal service
Very happy with customer service, products and informative emails. Thanks
It was easy to order the Pike flies and were delivered quickly. The quality of the flies are superb. Very effective in water Largest pike so far on them 10lb 3oz.
Great quality and prompt delivery.
Used the flies for the first time at the weekend for Grayling and they were superb , made such a difference .
Will definitely be buying again.
Fast and efficient service very good quality flies
Can’t rate Barbless Flies high enough great service,great product
Flies are good and the service is excellent.
Very prompt personal service and excellent quality trout flies.
Thanks for the speedy response to my order of nymph fly line and grayling collection of flies. Your fly fairies have been busy and have kept me on the water regardless of the weather. Your personal response and note of thanks was appreciated.
Alex C - Edinburgh
Your service was as always very good. However, I was disappointed that the pattern of the copper head Mary had been changed; the flash on the thorax was missing. In my opinion,it was this flash that made the fly really successful.
Always speedy delivery of great quality flies
Great products and outstanding service
Customer service was excellent,
I will use this vendor again and would recommend the vendor to others.
Great flies and quick and efficient service.
Was asked how you could improve your service and I'm really struggling!!! The flies are top quality, arrive either next day or the day after. The little extras that you put in with flies, match the hatch cards, the thank you cards and the piping candy are really nice touches. Glad I found the site and have ordered several times since and the service is top class
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.95 based on 1,523 reviews