Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited
Read Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

About Barbless Flies Limited:

Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

3 The Hillyard, Wykeham,

Tell us how Barbless Flies Limited made you happy
Very nice quality flies. I have been fishing for 70 years and these are just as nice a flies as you could hope for.
Excellent quality flies quick delivery and informative service. I will be buying here again
I used Barbless flies for the first time recently. Their service was excellent and the flies that I bought were top quality. I will definitely use them again. They even put some popping candy in with my order!😊
Very good quality flies excellent service
First disappointing purchase.
It should have been stated that the Almanac was for river fishermen and not Stillwater like myself. Virtually useless product for me. It will make s decent present tho'.
Fantastic service would highly recommend and buy from again.
Excellent as always
Unfortunately, you used the Royal mail as your carrier and they claim to have delivered my package from you yesterday. Unfortunately, it is not here and neither is there a card through the door, that they may have left it somewhere else.
I have given feedback on their app, so I am waiting for a response. I will inform you if it turns up in the next few days. I can't answer the rest of your questionnaire as I haven't received anything yet.
Speedy delivery.
The Anglers Almanac is excellent.
First rate service first rate flies.
I've had a few orders from Barbless flies and have always found them to be an excellent product. The service is always first class and usually next day delivery. Can't fault them!!
Great flies, we'll tied. Yet to try them out but so far so good.
The spiders all look the part and are very well tied...Here's hoping my local fish fancy them too..😊
What a brilliant company to do business with! Good website excellent quality flies that catch fish and always looking to improve products and advice. The customer care is second to none,always recommend to anyone else.Thanks.
A brilliant company
The service was excellent.The personal letter was the icing on the cake.Workclass from a person who studied marketing. World class and very personal.
Excellent products find service
Very happy with the service provided and the responsiveness of Richard and the team
Excellent website fast and friendly service . Flies arrived well packaged and in good condition
Great products and great service, although their timely stockholding could be improved! One thing missing from their site which would be really useful IMHO is a visual purchase history to avoid multiple purchases & to enable gap-filling in your fly box!
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.94 based on 1,808 reviews