Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited

About Barbless Flies Limited: Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

North Yorkshire

Tell us how Barbless Flies Limited made you happy

customer service
NICK CRAIGS
"My order arrived next day,just in time for my trip.Great service and a brilliant selection chosen by Richard .I like the idea of the 'monthly selections',these are very helpful and the flies themselves are tied with care. An excellent specialist company.The result...some lovely wild fish."
Jonathan Whitehead
"As always Richard supplies great flies with innovative ideas, I love the whats hatching cards included!! Managed a lovely brown too on the small olive Cahill."
Alexandru Horja
"Very good quality flies! I recommend them to every fly fisherman who is looking to catch a trophy !"
"Excellent web site and very efficient service."
"Barbless Flies flat look great and catch fish. Keep up the great work! Love the flies and the service!"
"Yet again a prompt delivery of well tied flies from Barbless Flies my first choice for my fly fishing requirements."
"Great product and service."
"Service is excellent and the flies all look good. Just one concern, I've now had two hooks which have snapped at the bend without any obvious reason (not snagged or hooked a massive fish). Of course this still leaves the fly intact and so I carry on fishing and think I'm missing bites, which I am because there is no hook! I'll stick with barbless Flies because I think they are a great company but perhaps their hook supplier needs to examine the quality of the steel they are using."
"A very pleasant change from poor quality flies with poor service from many other suppliers. Barbless Flies are the exact opposite selling high quality flies at a reasonable price with service second to none. I will use Barbless Flies for the flies I need, and no doubt a few I don’t, from now onwards. Excellent!"
"Like the flies I ordered very much. Nice touches with order like a couple of free patterns to try plus personalised letter. The granddaughters enjoyed the sweets too. Will be a returning customer."
"Great flies, well tied and excellent service. I would highly recommend Barbless flies."
"Quality product, quality price, quality service. I am not sure that a shopping experience can get much better."
"Great flys, speedy service."
"Well tied quality flies"
"Always get a prompt response good quality flies at a fair price"
"excellent flies, excellent quality, all tied brilliantly right down to the very small ones."
"Very good flies, and I prefer barbless hooks for trout. Good service, and nice personalised touches and bonus flies. Worth paying a little bit more for such a good product and service."
"Quality flies at a great price and fantastic service from Richard."
"Well tied and innovative flies. For example, the Griffith's Sparkle Gnat seems to work when the rise to the conventional pattern falls off. The free trial samples are much appreciated... along with the swift and efficient service."
"Very good quality flies! Thank you!"
"Great service, very friendly. Got a wee personal note to say thankyou and a freebie which was much appreciated. Will defo be ordering again 👍"
"Great quality flies and service as always."
"The flies arrived next day, they were very well tied as always. There were two free flies to try and a free sweet, what’s not to like. Highly recommended, I have purchased from Barbless Flies many times and never been disappointed."
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.96 based on 882 reviews