Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited

About Barbless Flies Limited: Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

The Evron Centre
1a John Street
Filey
North Yorkshire

Tell us how Barbless Flies Limited made you happy

Alexandru Horja
"Very good quality flies! I recommend them to every fly fisherman who is looking to catch a trophy !"
David Warren
"Not a lot to say really other than Barbless Flies offer incredible customer service and awesome quality flies. Simple."
Craig Challinor
"My order did take a bit longer to arrive than other companies I've used but once I opened the packaging I could see it was worth the wait. Absolutely fantastic quality and really appreciated the personal touch of a hand written thank you card. Customer service at its best."
"Well tied, said what it was on the tin and received the next day. First class. Now all I have to do is get out and use them!"
"Superb selection and can’t fault the service"
"Great service Speedy delivery Thanks"
"Excellent service - quick delivery. Regular customer as flies always top quality fish catchers. Always a personal thank you from Richard - something rare these days..... Don’t hesitate.."
"I just received my package of 24 size 16 and 18 pink tungsten flies. They look great and I can't wait until I try them out. Richard even enclosed a handwritten card thanking me for the order. Nice touch. Dave Noll"
"So far Ive used your flies on 4 outings and have been happy with them, its just as well that they dont have a barb as the hooks are very very sharp and need to be handled with care. I've had one fly chewed by a few grayling and the finishing whipping has come apart, My concerns about using barbless flies has been removed as once hooked and played its far easier to be able to remove the hook quickly and return the fish."
"Excellent collection, some nice patterns and interesting looking flies. Can’t wait to try them"
"Very impressed with service!!"
"very good range of quality flies good price and delivered very quickly can recommend them"
"Mycket bra grejer"
"My absolute place to go to for quality, price,variety and fast delivery well done barbless"
"Very high quality product, good service @ a sensible price"
"Outstanding flies, delivered quickly. Richards weekly choices are both informative and effective. These flies work, improving my presentation and takes. I highly recommend Barbless Flies."
"As described and quickly delivered Very happy"
"Really fast, efficient and excellent service with the flies delivered through the letter box the day following the order. Nice to have a could of little extras thrown in too. Highly rate this outfit!"
"Always quality flies at fair prices and delivered quickly in sensible packaging. What more could you ask for?"
"I have ordered flies and sundry items several times over the past 18 months. Every time the service has been faultless. Quality flies that last and look like the photographs. My grand daughter loves the bonus fizzy powder and I love the 2 free flies. Win, win!"
"Another great selection delivered as speedily as usual I cannot wait to give them a whirl."
"Great service as always. Highly recommend this company."
"first class fast delivery quality flies"
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.95 based on 724 reviews