Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited
Read Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

About Barbless Flies Limited:

Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

3 The Hillyard, Wykeham,

Tell us how Barbless Flies Limited made you happy
Great communications every step of the way. Flies were shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Flies are beautiful. I’ll be shopping with Barbless Flies in the future, for sure.
Great company to deal with. The regular updates and advice has been interesting and useful.
High quality with a personalised service.
I like and admire this company. Their products are good and often innovative. Their marketing material is informative. I welcome their marketing material because I learn from it.
Brill company with lovely personal touch, clear information with tons of superb knowledge, innovative products and design so what more can you ask for 👍🏻👍🏻
Good stuff and good service all I need is a good fisherman at this end
Quality products great service and fast delivery thanks
very happy with the goods I received, would buy from them again
Top quality flies, good ideas & helpful hints, plus superb service. Ten out of ten (oh alright then, as 5 is Maximum - 5).
Very good service and great quality flies. Not the cheapest but definitely worth the small premium to get the quality.
Excellent flies together with a fast and friendly service
I recently purchased the Balkan Caddis collection (x2) and the Bosnian Indicator Olive (BIO) collection. These flies are extremely well tied, using top quality materials and are sold, in my opinion, at a very competitive price. What's more they work !! Two friends and I have fished a few evenings recently on the River Usk and the local Usk brownies absolutely love the Balkan Caddis pattern !! I am sure that the BIO collection will work equally well at the end of the season when the main olive hatches on the River Usk resume. I can't wait to try them. Add on wonderful customer service and free delivery on all orders and you simply cannot go wrong dealing with Barbless Flies Limited. Every order that I have placed with this company has been received within 48 hours at the very latest. Can't fault it. Keep it going fellas.
Richard, the proprietor, really knows his stuff. He offers sound advice on fly patterns and other fly fishing gear. A great communicator, offering first-rate products.
Excellent company,can’t fault them.
Quick, efficient, helpful & friendly
Deliver on time and follow up immediately if there is a delay in shipment. Always happy to do business with Barbless flies
Fast, efficient and friendly service. Their personal toich ensures I will buy again.
As soon as I logged on to Barbless Flies I was impressed by their environmental passion, and fish care credentials, I joined their email group and get lots of tips and shared experience. I would recommend Barbless flies to any angler who shares their passion for fly fishing. Great flies too!
Excellent quality flies, as usual !
A superb company that brings a fresh look at fly patterns from some amazing tiers. Speed and efficiency of supply is faultless.
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.94 based on 2,050 reviews