Barbless Flies Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Barbless Flies Limited

About Barbless Flies Limited: Here at barbless-flies.co.uk we supply selections of barbless flies to the river & stillwater fly fisherman. We specialise in supplying fishing flies in size 14 and smaller. As you will see from the products on our website, we supply boxed selections of flies (be it either nymphs, dries or a mixture of both). All of the flies we supply we have successfully fished with ourselves and have found them to be long lasting and excellent immitations. All of the flies featured on our website are hand tied using quality materials using barbless hooks. All of our products are shipped FREE of CHARGE, to ANYWHERE in the WORLD.

0330 66 00 587

richard@barbless-flies.co.uk

14 Lanhill View

How would you rate Barbless Flies Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Joanna O
"Superbly tied flies - these are the best on the market in my opinion - outstanding customer service -"
Charles Neilson
Charles Neilson
"Fast efficient service."
Steve Freeman
Steve Freeman
Verified Buyer
"beautifully tied flies, and great patterns that catch, but on top of that an amazing customer service. well done all, looking forward to more interesting flies."
Claude Laprise
Verified Buyer
"Très bonne qualité magnifique montage."
Peter Dalton
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and good value as always and a present as well 👍👍👍"
Stephen Wilson
Verified Buyer
"excellent product and superb service"
Simon Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"First order from this company and it was quick and efficient. The flies appear to by of good quality and are well tied so I look forward to using them this season. Highly recommended."
"I have made several purchases from barbless flies and have been delighted with both the quality of the flies and the prompt delivery. Additionally, the correspondence is friendly, the packaging is good and there has often been (I think always) a free fly or 2 added to try from different sets which is a lovely touch. I enjoy fishing with barbless rather than de-barbed flies and I would strongly recommend dealing with the team at barbless flies. Toby"
"Quality tied flies, received very quickly will definitely order again"
David Graves
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with barbless flies for quite some time now and have always been very happy with the service and quality of the flies and would recommend them to anyone D Graves"
Mr Anthony Dunne
Verified Buyer
"Leaders came well packed and quickly. With th additional sweetener of two flies. So full marks for delivery but I haven't used them yet. Latest and see."
ROGER KERRISON
Verified Buyer
"Every item in the Barbless range stimulates enthusasm and never disappoints, great quality great service, thanks Richard."
Steve Earp SNC Lavalin
Verified Buyer
"On every occaision I have used Barbless Flies the service has been exemplary and the product is always good. Highly recommended."
Robert Barden
Verified Buyer
"top class flies. express delivery. the icing on the cake is the fish love 'em. what more could you want."
Michiel Hendrix
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from Barbless Flies about 5x now. Always had perfect service wrt speed of delivery, tip top products and a thank you card with the order. This time 2 free flies as a wee bonus on a £30 order. I strongly recommend shopping here. Thanx Richard."
Trevor Tye
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality flies coupled with superb service."
Henry Mooney
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived promptly was good quality and very reasonably priced, will continue to use."
Alex Blakeborough
Verified Buyer
"Top quality flies and great service, speedy free delivery. the tungsten grhe and red neck ptn are my go to flies when fishing the duo and haven’t failed me yet."
"Nicely ties flies."
David Keith
Verified Buyer
"Haven't tried the flies yet but the delivery and quality of the fly's are excellent"
Brian Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Very well tied flies and very prompt delivery (often next day)"
Phillip Mills
Verified Buyer
"The flies are always of a good quality, well presented in there own see-through box. Delivery is second to none and best of all its free!"
Alastair Stuart
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, I ordered on Tuesday and received the flies the next day. The flies are tied to a very high standard and are great value."
Barbless Flies Limited is rated 4.96 based on 461 reviews