Banaman Clothing Reviews

Read Banaman Clothing Reviews

About Banaman Clothing:

Personalised Clothing & Embroidery Specialists

Tell us how Banaman Clothing made you happy
I ordered embroidered sweatshirts, polos and printed hi vis vests for my company, service received was spot on - thanks banaman!
Excellent Service Received
Just received hoodies for my business, they are great, good prices and service received was excellent
Great service and quality shirts!!
Received my t-shirts today, they’re fab thank you very much ☺️ Quick turnaround and excellent service!!
We ordered some embroidered garments for our Fishing Club, The staff were very helpful from making sure we got our logo right to making sure the garments and sizes suited our needs.
I have just received my order of workwear from Banaman. Excellent quality and service from start to finish would definitely recommend!!
I ordered some t-shirts with my company logo embroidered on them. The quality was superb and the logo looked brilliant. Love wearing them to work! Highly recommended. Kaiya MUA
Hi Kaiya thanks for the review and the 5 stars! The Banaman Clothing Team
Banaman Clothing has just delivered my new polo shirts and bib for my pet grooming business. They looked great, were a great price and the quality is FAB!! The turnaround was also quick which was great. I will definitely use them again for my uniforms.
Hi Jessica-Amy thanks for taking the time to leave a review, good luck with your new business! The Banaman Clothing Team
Great service from the ladies at Banaman clothing I ordered some t-shirts with embroidery on and they look great. Fast turnaround and great prices! Deffo using them again.
Hi Keith, thanks for the comments and the 5 stars. The Banaman Clothing Team