Baby Moon Baby Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Moon Baby Shop
Delighted with my purchase, the maxi cosi minla highchair. Delivery was so fast. Really food quality, would definitely recommend!!
Excellent!!
I ordered some goods for my sister as an early arrival present (she’s due Jan2021). I ordered the Bath and Stand she had her eye on and also a changing bag. These items were delivery amazingly quick arriving the next day and all were in perfect condition and such good quality. The website was easy to use and the whole Process was a great experience. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality gifts for expecting parents.
I recently bought a night light for my grand daughter. Absolutely delighted with the quality. I was even more impressed at how quickly it arrived. Especially with the current situation we are living in. Well done. I will definitely order again. Merry Christmas
Brilliant service, such nice people and friendly people. Will definitely be ordering more. Thank you 😊
Could not speak highly enough of Barry and Grace. I purchased a hair bow for my little girls birthday and due to delays with An Post there was a slight delay in the standard post to no fault of their own. To ensure my little girl had her bow in time for her birthday they very kindly express posted a bow with next day delivery. Other companies should take note of this type of kindness, it goes a long long way.
Great customer service. Quick delivery
Wonderful service and great selection. I placed my order and within 24hrs it was shipped!
Very pleased with my shnuggle bath and stand, exactly as described. Very quick delivery 🙂
Excellent service. Product was delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Thanks!
Extremely impressed with the service from Baby Moon Baby Shop. Firstly, it was amazing that I could whatsapp the shop owner to check if the car seat i wished to purchase was in stock...got a reply within minutes on a Sunday (not at all expected but greatly appreciated). Then, the car seat I ordered arrived way earlier than expected. Overall a brilliant service, will be definitely supporting this Irish company on the future and recommending others do too!!
I could not recommend the Baby moon shop enough. It's not just their incredible knowledge and helpfulness. They are so much more, they make sure you are getting what you want. I ordered a maxi cosi high chair, the colour I had chosen was not available for two weeks. They sent a text.... Even remembering my babies name. Which was important to me and I thought was really nice.
I was not picky about the colour so they prepared it immediately to be sent. I received it the next day. Couldn't be happier. I can't wait for shut down to be over so I can visit the shop.
Good website , easy to use ....great products !!!!
Lovely personalised service, ordered the clock for my toddler and it came in 2 days. Delighted with the service, I haven’t opened the clock as it’s for his birthday but I’m so excited to see it in action! I’ll definitely be using this website/shop again!
Very friendly and helpful service. Thanks so much!
Baby Moon was super easy to shop and I found exactly what I was looking for! I received the item really quickly also I would definitely shop with them again!
Absolutely amazing service
Quick delivery and great communication. Thank you!
Really happy with the service. Was looking for a nursing chair that I was struggling to source locally or online and it was all taken care of that afternoon and delivered the following week.

Highly recommend.
Thanks!
Great service fast and efficient delivery.very happy with my purchases.
Baby Moon Baby Shop is rated 5.00 based on 69 reviews