Baby Moon Baby Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Moon Baby Shop
Very fast delivery.
Absolute amazing store to deal with, quick delivery and their there to help with any questions.

Have purchased a few times from baby moon and will continue to do so
Great and fast service! Love my baby changing unit and I will definitely be recommending and ordering again x
Product is perfect and excellent delivery service, will definitely shop here again
Grace replied straight away to an email I sent with a question on delivery time for a Gaia rocking armchair. I placed the order and i was amazed when it was delivered within 2 days! Brilliant service
Really quick delivery, product (coffee cup holder for buggy) as described and in perfect condition. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
It was a pleasure to have dealt with Barry and Grace. Our purchase of a child car-seat was conducted online. Barry got in touch in person to advise about delivery, which was prompt, especially in current lockdown circumstances! Definitely would consider shopping again. in Baby Moon Baby Shop
Excellent service and super quick delivery. Thank you
A friend of mine recently had a baby. I hadn't a clue what to buy as a gift. After a quick chat with Barry, it was all sorted. He even wrote the gift card for me. Fantastic service and all the feelz from supporting a small, local business.
Delivery was very quick I was very impressed.
This is a really great shop run by a husband and wife team. Barry and Grace are very helpful and have great products at a great price point.
I had a private consultation in January when I met Barry and Grace. It was a very pleasant experience. They both could not do enough for me. They had a fantastic selection/stock of everything I needed.
Grace was a wealth of knowledge and took the time to explain all of the functions of Buggy I had selected.
They both could not have been more helpful. Barry installed my carseat and Grace helped carry out all the bags whilst keeping an eye on my busy 2year old son๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.
Great to shop local and a totally different experience to other larger stores who just don't afford their customers the same time.
A 5star service with a smile, I definitely could not recommend babymoon enough.
Price was very competitive. Delivery was exceptionally quick. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.
I only wish you guys were open when I had my 1st baby 2 years ago. I really enjoyed every interaction I've had with you all. So happy with the customer care, the knowledge you all have and the quality of all the items I've purchased for this baby. Thanks so much. Couldn't recommend you enough
Would high recommend Baby Moon Baby Shop, excellent service and super fast delivery. Hassle free. Will definitely use their online shop again.
Great service. Package arrived very quickly and as the picture. Pleasure to do business with you. Thanks, Niamh
Couldn’t believe how quickly my order came and the buggy is amazing saved a few hundred by purchasing at baby moon and will be ordering the rest of my babies stuff over the next few months until they are born. Excellent service!!
Great service. I had a few questions witch Barry answered quickly for me by email. I recived my order 48hrs after placing it online. Very happy with all my purchases.
The personal attention I really appreciated, i asked questions and had answers straight away via texting.
Ordered it Friday night and it arrived Monday morning.
We are delighted.....
Very pleasant people to deal with.

Its difficult buying for our first baby during lock down, but moon baby made this purchase very pleasant
We love the chair
Baby Moon Baby Shop 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Super quick delivery. Great service!
Baby Moon Baby Shop is rated 4.98 based on 212 reviews