Baby Moon Baby Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Moon Baby Shop
I got a beautiful playmat for my baby. Love the muted tones of colour as an inviting space for little one to play and relax
Website is very easy to navigate, order and shipping information was kept updated, delivery was prompt and item was of high quality. Brilliant business.
Amazing service, item arrived next day!
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Would highly recommend
Fast delivery. Great service.
I emailed initially when I was 29 weeks pregnant this year, I knew what I was looking for in buggy/car seat bundle. Barry went through prices and even with COVID stresses I didn’t travel to Offaly to the shop as we live on Carlow but I felt comfortable that all would be here before baby. Barry rang the day and he had it delivered in speedy time was so impressed. I have since ordered lots from the store online and would highly recommend.
Excellent choice of products, good price and speedy delivery. Found a stroller I couldn't find anywhere else. Would highly recommend!
Great price for item, and very quick delivery, thank you 👍
Fast delivery
The best shop and amazing service!!!!
Easy to deal with. Nursing chair arrived extremely quickly.
Efficient service and very prompt reply when I sent a query, thank you
I have bought numerous products from Babymoon Baby Shop throughout my pregnancy and beyond. These guys are so professional and helpful. They know their products inside and out and would never hesitate to personally talk you through how to use them. They have made my baby shopping experience effortless and exciting and I only give these guys my business for anything baby related. Thank you Barry and Grace, ye do an amazing job!
5 STAR Service. Great quality product. Arrived just in the morning of the next working day, very well boxed. Highly recommended.
As first time parents we didn’t have a clue what we needed, Barry showed us all the different types of buggies and couldn’t of been more helpful. I couldn’t recommend BabyMoon Baby shop enough, a local and family run business.
Excellent range of products and fast delivery.
Very helpful to deal with
Bought a nursing rocking chair. Lovely quality and good price in comparison to other retailers. Looking forward to using it when baby arrives. Delivered on time and in perfect condition
I ordered the silver cross travel system and it arrived a couple of days later , I didn’t expect it to be that quick, great service , would definitely use them again in the future and also recommend them to others .
I'm a repeat customer for Baby Moon Baby Shop and every time I've been impressed. Service is fantastic and delivery is speedy. I'll be using them again and again.
Baby Moon Baby Shop is rated 4.97 based on 297 reviews