B2Bfinance.com Reviews

B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 28th November 2017
Anthony Payg
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019
We had our refinance done with B2B. Hardeep Maan was spot on. Her attention to detail, understanding to our case was incredible. She also made a last push when the matter stuck between solicitor and bank. Highly recommended . I will utilise her service again in the near future.
Easy to deal with, efficient
Jodie helped to refinance an existing bridge loan with a BTL company mortgage. Exceptional service and helped to address the refinancing under time constraints. Could not recommend more highly. Will definitely go to her for my future mortgage requirements.
Very professional and honest. This is a rare example of a genuine service from a highly experienced and efficient organization led by Iian Humber Excellent and simply the best.
As always a 5 star plus service. Efficient, organised, proactive and thoroughly professional in every aspect. Cannot ask for any more
Unfortunately I had a very difficult and cryptic experience with B2B Finance. As an accountant I was curious how the financial information from my business was interpreted by different lenders to assess serviceability of a commercial loan. This was particularly interesting when a potential lender took a more unusual approach to financing. When queried about various aspects of this financing, the broker could not explain. It was also frustrating that the broker would only communicate by email. When I rang the broker directly for greater clarification I was told that "thats just the way it is" and that although there are many business like mine, my business was "different". It was not explained how. I prefer more transparency, honesty and knowledge of the market when i seek financial advice.
This the first time i have used b2bfinance, and i am very pleased with the quality of service that i have received. Going through the process of purchasing under a limited company for the first time, there has been many challenges along the way, but Liz has been so helpful, proactive, patient and knowledgeable throughout each step of the process, and played a big part in us able to complete before the stamp duty holiday. Would highly recommend her service!
Bruce Moore provided an excellent service from start to finish. It was my first time applying for a commercial mortgage and he explained everything thoroughly and was always on hand to answer my queries. I would highly recommend.
We had a very long and difficult mortgage application process with the lender, exacerbated by the COVID crisis. However throughout the process Darren Lund was excellent; he patiently explained each step and helped facilitate any questions we had for the lender. Very pleased with the service.
Excellent and responsive service, we have used B2B for a number of transactions over the past 5 years! Look for Iain Humber!
Amanda Worthington was exceptional !
Kieran Ryan has been absolutely amazing throughout the mortgage process., from application to completion. He helped me with 4 mortgage deals and was always available for help whenever I contacted me. For one particular deal there was bit delay in completion due to solicitors and Kieran kept me updated even when he was on leave. Would highly recommend his services
Jo McCarthy at B2B Finance was extremely helpful and efficient in her work. Always quick to reply via phone or email and always doing her best to make the deal work for both parties. 100% will recommend to others and will be my one and only choice for future business.
Jo was amazing! excellent communication. Would highly recommend.
Paul Ryan was calm an reassuring with his explanation of the purchase process. As a newcomer to commercial mortgages buying into a complicated situation, I felt he was was there to turn to for advice at every step. Competitively priced and worth every penny.
I've worked with Darren for several years. He works very hard to secure the best deal for the client and is always very polite and patient. Darren's customer care is first rate. Thank you Darren.
Paul was recommended to me and was totally professional from the start. He was always contactable and obtained a loan for my new premises which was over 2.5% cheaper than my usual broker. I would happily recommend him to anyone I know
I used B2B Finance to source a company mortgage and dealt with Kieran (Ryan). The service was excellent all the way from discussing financing options all the way through to completion. Supporting me through the paperwork process which was fully automated and keeling me fully updated and appraised on progres. Excellent.
Amanda was always very efficient, friendly and helpful - even with all the delays and complications of my transaction!
Jo has been amazing, suggesting solutions to my refinancing needs and then helping me navigate the paperwork involved in the CBILS application. I would certainly recommend Jo and B2B Finance.com to any small business looking for advice and support.
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 434 reviews