B2Bfinance.com Reviews

B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 28th November 2017
Anthony Payg
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019
I worked with Iain Humber at B2B to get a loan against our holiday let which seemed ridiculously difficult for various reasons and no other broker seemed to be able to help. Iain was fantastic from start to finish, great communication and very helpful throughout, regularly checking in on progress. I wouldn't hesitate at all in recommending!
Liz my agent worked tirelessly to get my loan over the line I’ve couldn’t thank her enough.
Feedback for Amanda Worthinghton Very Helpful, highly efficient, knowledgeable . Amanda was courteous, understood my needs from the start, responded immediately to any queries raised and I felt as though I was in good hands all the way through the process. Most importantly, got me a great deal so couldn't be happier. Thoroughly recommended.
Would love to recommend this company they keep you in form from beginning to end everything is explained from phase professionally work out plans to help you going forward with your projects very polite and understanding highly recommend a good team...shakila
Just want to say my first time making a purchase with a commercial mortgage. I had called around few companies which had kind of scared me away with the rates that were offered to me. Then I came across Tim Leverett whose been absolutely amazing from our first conversation in January. I had made an offer on a property which Tim organised finance for but had fallen through on sellers end. I then made an offer on a auction property which Tim had organised finance for promptly. He worked very closely with my legal team and the auctioneers to make the purchase complete on a dead line date. The help and service received by Tim was absolutely second to none and I will most certainly be using his service for all my remortgages and future purchases. Thank you Tim an absolute legend Anas
I worked with Kieran to secure a mortgage for our company and he was the only one who managed to get one where many other brokers said they couldn't find one. He was very organized, and helped us throughout the process until the completion, working with the lender tirelessly to get things moving. I highly recommend him and b2bfinance.
B2b finance has helped me absolutely fantastic. Made me understand everything related to rates and how it will turn out moving forward... I will be looking to acquire b2bfinance’s service in near future.
This is the second time Tim Leverett of B2B has helped us secure business funding and again the service has been first class. Prompt, professional and friendly service that has given us the confidence to proceed. We would have no hesitation in giving our recommendation.
I would highly recommend using B2B in particular Kieran Ryan. This was our company’s first business venture and Kieran was able to find the best product suitable for our needs by way of a bridging loan, a product we hadn’t considered or used before. We couldn’t fault Kieran’s customer service as when the financial and technical jargon was confusing Kieran went to great length to put it into a much more comprehensive language (layman’s terms) he held our hands and guided us through the whole process, working with us through some very difficult processes that others put in our way as he had belief in us and we had belief in his guidance. Kieran Ryan was able to teach us so much on the type of financial products best suited to our company now and going forward and we look forward to working with Kieran Ryan again in the not to distant future, a true gentlemen, thank you for helping us create a dream
Highly Recommended B2B Finance, Kieran Ryan worked above and beyond to get the funding we needed. I will be sending all my business in the future to these guys. Thanks again
Working with Ian Brooks has been an absolute pleasure. Ian, has offered great advice over the past few months and has gone above and beyond on a number of occasions. I would not hesitate to recommend or work with Ian again in the future.
Amanda has represented us in a couple of transactions now, the most recent being the most challenging. Amanda is engaging, proactive and has a very good understanding of the commercial aspect of the property industry and I believe that this is what helps her deliver the outstanding service we received. Would highly recommend Amanda for mortgages
Excellent service from Darren at B2B. Very informative and responsive service, he adds a very personal touch to his service. He responds in unsociable to ensure I was kept upto date. He is constant contact with funders, solicitors and estate agents in order to get updates and get things done and that really has sped up the process to completion and taken away the burden on myself to chase all of the relevant parties. Highly recommended
Matt's assistance in arranging my loan was excellent. The whole process was easy and any queries I had were promptly answered. Nothing was too much trouble and help was always on hand. Thanks for your help.
Rebecca Jones was amazing as always. This is the sixth time I have used B2B finance.com and will continue to do so for all further mortgages and remortgages as required. The process was quick and efficient and Rebecca was so helpful at every step. Always a pleasure to deal with and make the process painless! Would highly recommend
Before finding Liz Marshall I had spoken to 6 mortgage advisors and paid one for brokerage services. None of them have even come close to Liz's performance. Her service meant I dropped a dead end I had invested £550 in and have recommended my sister, a number of friends and colleagues to seek her advice. Not only is she excellent RE mortgage brokerage but she understands finance and business structure and is a thoroughly nice person to deal with (after working in banking for many years). After 3 months of back and forth with my first broker, I contacted Liz and within 2 days she had done all the ground work to set me up with a mortgage at a better rate than I was offered and a lender that would deal with a business buying a property as an investment. I highly recommend Liz and will be coming back to use her again without a doubt. She has turned an mortgage ordeal into a pleasurable (and successful) venture. 5 stars wouldn't be enough.
Ian Brooks..... He is the man. Straight shooting and goes the extra mile to make the mortgage process as easy as it could be (considering there were many hurdles). Certainly use this service again.
Amanda - Did fanstastic job finding me a company mortgage and managing a very difficult lender!
Very professional and prompt service and advice from Paul Misner throughout the whole process. He was very patient in guiding us through the application, ensuring that all our information was correct and appropriate. Would recommend and use again!
Great service from Paul Ryan who sorted my commercial remortgage from start to finish. Always clear and to the point and very quick response times
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.91 based on 416 reviews