B2Bfinance.com Reviews

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

Tell us how B2Bfinance.com made you happy

Chloé Hair Design
"I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!"
Ashley And Matt Phillips
"Steve has been an absolutely huge support for us in the purchase of our first business. I wont paint you the whole picture but lets just say anything that could have happened during our sale and purchase did happen. Steve was always on the end of the phone supporting us, giving us so many options and work arounds. I would highly recommend using B2Bfinance, especially Steve Gray. There are few people out there who truly have your best interests at heart, and I can honestly say Steve did have ours. He not only helped us secure lending, but also recommended an outstanding accountant and an excellent bank manager. Pulling on his extensive contacts and putting us in business with the best fit for our new venture. Thanks Steve, you really are the best"
Anthony Payg
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My wife and I have very much appreciated Bruce Moore's help in finding a development loan for a property in Scotland. His patience and diligence have represented B2B exceptionally well. He has been hugely helpful and it's always been a pleasure to talk with him. I will unhesitatingly recommend B2B to anyone who asks."
"A big thanks to Bruce Moore who steered us through all the paperwork For us which was extremely helpful as very busy business people and Bruce kept us moving forward nicely in spite of our heavy work load he brought us to the conclusion we were looking for so well done Bruce and yes we would recommended to others and we will be back when needed again .🤗"
"Brilliant service, even better point of contact. Would definitely recommend!!"
"Have dealt with a few brokers during my previous acquisitions but " Jo McCarthy" very clearly -hands down- above par, top drawer. Very prompt in almost everything. My longest call with her was no more than 6minutes. She will now be my ONLY point of contact. Very impressed by her service."
"Seem to be a one lender shop, did not feel broker Iain gave it his all. Overall disappointing experience"
"At a time when we were struggling to deal with our own bank B2B came in and cut through all the problems we were having and found us 2 strong mortgage offers. We have now completed on the purchase of our new offices and are very grateful to Umong at B2B for all his help in the process."
"Just completed on a commerical mortgage thanks largely to Gillian Brooks who liaised with the lender to get us a great deal. Very knowledgable and will definitely use her next time we want to buy a property."
"Umong Kaushesh was really invaluable to us in getting our sale through. We got a great rate and it was a very friendly service too. Highly recommended."
"Great Website"
"professional, efficient, relentless in efforts, helpful, personable throughout the process. thank you"
"Jo McCarthy is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is great at keeping everyone updated and she’s very approachable. I’ll look forward to working with Jo again in the near future!!!"
"Darren Lund provided great support to review the options and find us a new commercial mortgage to better support the growth of our business. Professional no nonsesnse support."
"I contacted B2B when I was looking to remortgage a commercial property , Andrew Rayner was extremely efficient in providing me with a selection of competitive quotes and was extremely professional throughout. Andy supported me through what turned out to be a very lengthy process due to changes of ownership and legalities, and was always available even late into the evening and at weekends to offer advice and support . I would not hesitate in recommending Andy and B2B finance . Thank you very much Andy ."
"I would like to give Jo McCarthy a Great Big Thank you from the bottom of our hearts from me and my family for all the help and support she has provided. Jo is an absolute credit to you, amazing knowledge base and an all round lovely person who has help us reach our goal. I would highly recommend Jo to anyone looking for funding particularly if they are self employed and other doors were shut to them for no other reason that they were self employed. Thanks Jo your a treasure."
"Steve was so helpful, very speedy and came up with the best solution for our complex situation. Highly recommended"
"Very good service and I had prompt responses and updates from Rebecca Jones throughout the Mortgage application process. Thanks Rebecca"
"Following a terrible experience with another 'broker', i was introduced to Gillian at B2B and she was a great help in getting my finance sorted as quickly as she could. She was always on hand to update and support as needed and she is now supporting a 2nd funding requirement that i have."
"Jo McCarthy is very helpful, quick to response, know her products. Will definitely go back to her for other purchase. Will recommend her service as well."
"Andy and Rebecca Jones did a great job for me to remortgage my factory. They were always on hand to help throughout the process. I would have no hesitation is recommending B2B"
"Cannot speak highly enough of this company. our dealings were with Darren Lund, and we couldn't of wished for a more helpful person than he was. He kept us informed all the way, guiding and reassuring us when we needed it (and believe me we did need it sometimes :)) but he took a lot of the worry out of it and was extremely professional. So many thank to you Darren."
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.89 based on 300 reviews