B2Bfinance.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend B2Bfinance.com

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

How would you rate B2Bfinance.com?

Verified Reviewer
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Verified Reviewer
"EXCELLENT! Scott was our broker. He was very personable and unformal, which made the service feel like we were working with a friend. Emails and calls were answered out of hours and even when he was on holiday. Superstar! I can't recommend B2Bfinance enough. Will definately use them on our next B2L."
"Great mortgage"
"THEY were very helpful and the service was free"
Chris Seggie
Verified Reviewer
"Top class service right throughout the process, B2B managed to secure the finance required and within a short time frame. Would defiantly recommend."
"Andrew rayner helped me last year with two purchases. He gives prompt response and patient to answer any questions."
LJR Interiors
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service provided by professionals of there trade"
"Very helpful and great service. Would defiantly recommend! Thank you for all your help."
"Great advice and explanation of the finer details. This was our first commercial mortgage."
James Nicholls
Verified Reviewer
"B2B were extremely helpful in finding us a mortgage, our contact Steve Gray was patient and cooperative throughout."
"Clear and timely advice from Steve Brundell helped me to make a well informed decision about remortgaging/capital raising"
"Clear and timely information given helped me to come to a well informed decision about remortgaging/capital raising."
"I spoke to Bernie Whitfield about the possibility of a commercial mortgage, as I had been told I needed this to run a B & B from my residential home. He took the time to listen to my situation,even though it became clear that He would not be able to help, as I should have been advised to approach a broker that specialised in residential mortgages. Even though he was not able to help he gave me the details of a broker who would be able to. Thank you ! If I ever need a commercial loan I know where to go !"
Anthony Payg
"Excellant broker steve Brundell helped me with a difficult mortgage"
"Happy thanks"
"B2B came up with more than one option for a commercial mortgage"
"Helped Just rebooting photo"
"They were very responsive, listened to my requirements & then offered me choices to suit"
Verified Reviewer
"Hi, my brokers name was Liz Marshall, I found her very competent and always kept me up to date as to what was happening. I look forward to using B2B again in the very near future. Regards Chris"
"Good service. Quick loan decision made."
"Very fast and effective service and not too pushy!! Will be using again for next commercial property purchase in 2018"
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.91 based on 223 reviews