B2Bfinance.com Reviews

B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 28th November 2017
Anthony Payg
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Excellent service from Darren at B2B. Very informative and responsive service, he adds a very personal touch to his service. He responds in unsociable to ensure I was kept upto date. He is constant contact with funders, solicitors and estate agents in order to get updates and get things done and that really has sped up the process to completion and taken away the burden on myself to chase all of the relevant parties. Highly recommended
Matt's assistance in arranging my loan was excellent. The whole process was easy and any queries I had were promptly answered. Nothing was too much trouble and help was always on hand. Thanks for your help.
Rebecca Jones was amazing as always. This is the sixth time I have used B2B finance.com and will continue to do so for all further mortgages and remortgages as required. The process was quick and efficient and Rebecca was so helpful at every step. Always a pleasure to deal with and make the process painless! Would highly recommend
Before finding Liz Marshall I had spoken to 6 mortgage advisors and paid one for brokerage services. None of them have even come close to Liz's performance. Her service meant I dropped a dead end I had invested £550 in and have recommended my sister, a number of friends and colleagues to seek her advice. Not only is she excellent RE mortgage brokerage but she understands finance and business structure and is a thoroughly nice person to deal with (after working in banking for many years). After 3 months of back and forth with my first broker, I contacted Liz and within 2 days she had done all the ground work to set me up with a mortgage at a better rate than I was offered and a lender that would deal with a business buying a property as an investment. I highly recommend Liz and will be coming back to use her again without a doubt. She has turned an mortgage ordeal into a pleasurable (and successful) venture. 5 stars wouldn't be enough.
Ian Brooks..... He is the man. Straight shooting and goes the extra mile to make the mortgage process as easy as it could be (considering there were many hurdles). Certainly use this service again.
Amanda - Did fanstastic job finding me a company mortgage and managing a very difficult lender!
Very professional and prompt service and advice from Paul Misner throughout the whole process. He was very patient in guiding us through the application, ensuring that all our information was correct and appropriate. Would recommend and use again!
Great service from Paul Ryan who sorted my commercial remortgage from start to finish. Always clear and to the point and very quick response times
Have used on many occasions now and have always got the deal sorted.
Ian is very experienced and keeps you updated throughout the process
Andrew Rayner has helped with a couple of projects till now. He is the best business mortgage advisor, very proactive and helpful. He understood the requirements clearly and provided the required mortgage packages. He has made sure that the required mortgage is released with in the required time lines of the projects. Will definitely use B2Bfinance again for future business activities.
COVID made this a game changer ,but B2B got it over the line .
Ian from B2BFinance, is the most helpful, the most amazing adviser you can encounter.
His knowledge of the products is amazing, his advices are spot on.
No matter how often you bother him or take off his time. He is always there for you.
I had three deals with them, and they were the most smooth I could think of.
And all of that because of the friendly and knowledgeable Ian Fearnside. I recommend him strongly, and I will not use anyone else unless he is not available.
Thank you Ian and all your team at B2BFinance. You are the best
Kieran was outright professional and very prompt in discussing our limited company mortgage needs and putting together the application. When the lender had concerns on aspects of our application he was quick to follow through and persevere until we got through. Overall quite pleased with B2B and Keiran.
We have just completed the exchange on a remortgage of our leased flat. It’s been a difficult and sometimes frustrating journey but Tom at B2B has been fantastic at managing the process and getting us a competitive rate. I don’t often write reviews but I would highly recommend. Thanks.
In view of the current uncertain economic situation, I decided to investigate the CBILS scheme as a back up plan to ensure my business has sufficient cashflow going forward. Matthew at B2B was friendly and helpful though the process and sourced all the funding we sought.
Great service, very responsible, reliable and pro-active.
Great service, very responsible and pro-active . Would definitely be back for further financing .
At a time of economical uncertainty and major banks restricting lending in some sectors due to the pandemic, Jo at B2Bfinance sourced a number of commercial mortgage options, and secured us a favourable long term deal with a new banking partner.
A BIG thank you to Hardeep Mann for making our dreams come to reality. Our previous broker gave up searching for new lenders to provide the funding for our the commercial purchase and also wanted more fees. Luckily Hardeep was on my linked-in network who I approached and have no regrets in using her services. She worked tirelessly to source the funds, we got rejected by some lenders but she didn't give-up there and continued looking elsewhere. She went above and beyond to secure the finance as she understood how passionate we were about this commercial purchase. I can highly recommend Hardeep for her dedication and persistence in meeting our financial requirements. Thank you!
B2B Finance was very professional and diligent in helping me secure the mortgage and help deal with a number of difficult issues along the way.
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 401 reviews