B2Bfinance.com Reviews

169 London Road

Click Here

Tell us how B2Bfinance.com made you happy

Chloé Hair Design
"I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!"
Ashley And Matt Phillips
"Steve has been an absolutely huge support for us in the purchase of our first business. I wont paint you the whole picture but lets just say anything that could have happened during our sale and purchase did happen. Steve was always on the end of the phone supporting us, giving us so many options and work arounds. I would highly recommend using B2Bfinance, especially Steve Gray. There are few people out there who truly have your best interests at heart, and I can honestly say Steve did have ours. He not only helped us secure lending, but also recommended an outstanding accountant and an excellent bank manager. Pulling on his extensive contacts and putting us in business with the best fit for our new venture. Thanks Steve, you really are the best"
Anthony Payg
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"B2b finance made it so easy to get a loan from a reputable bank (NatWest). I literally just called up and Melanie Harris did the rest... Excellent customer service!!!"
"Lain as help me with my Refinance of my commercial property and also a new buy to let property is 100% confident in what he does Looks for the best rates possible and he’s always there when you need any assistance or help in the process highly recommended"
"Great experience with B2B; Iain instrumentally led and followed the entire process of financing, taking it to its logical end timely and with utmost professionalism."
"Steve B was great. Made the process simple and efficient, providing me with a great selection of lender options."
"I recently completed on a new portfolio mortgage with B2B. Paul Ryan did a great job in finding and securing the best rates available and ensuring that the application went through smoothly."
"In the last few years I have done 2 fairly large deals with B2B, dealing with Paul Ryan. He provides a very good level of personal service and support. He has good interpersonal skills and strong connections with lenders. Particularly in the most recent case he was able to chase lenders and follow up to move things along."
"I have just completed 7 new mortgages using B2B, and assisted by Martin Howe. I would like to say that I wouldn't have concluded this without his help and guidance. He pushed me along, politely, and we finally did it. He has been invaluable, so, now I am set fair for this to run for another period. Thanks Martin you are a great Lad!"
"I had the pleasure working with Gillian for a house purchase under a company. Gilli was very diligent and professional in her approach and was very efficient to help expedite responses. I will be using Gillian again in the near future and would not hesitate to recommend if you are looking to taking out a business mortgage."
"Gillian has always been good at getting the Mortgage across the line."
"Jodie is a breath of fresh air. Very honest and took time to give me excellent advice. Not like all the other brokers that charge a fee without providing a service. Highly recommend her. Thanks very much Jodie."
"This was our first real foray into property investment from a purchasing standpoint and we were extremely grateful to have Gillian Brooks working for us to help secure our commercial mortgage. It's fair to say we didn't have a great deal of experience to draw on when looking for commercial mortgage deals, so Gillian's help and expertise in this matter was crucial for us being able to raise the finance and get our offer accepted. We're also really glad to have been able to call on Gillian's advice for matters arising during the conveyancing process. Our solicitor wasn't always particularly helpful or actually available to us at various stages, so it was good to have someone else to be able to offer help with specific matters. I'd recommend B2BFinance without hesitation and if another opportunity for property investment arises for us, I'll be getting in touch with them again."
"the service very good"
"Brilliant service and Steven was very helpful and approachable."
"Steve Brundell very helpful and clearly knows his stuff. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful and easy to deal with."
"Iain Humber simplified the process to get a commercial mortgage for our bed and breakfast. I'd tired to look at the market myself and found it really difficult to navigate. Iain made it easy and responded quickly to my questions and queries."
"Fast and friendly service from Andrew Rayner for our MUB re-mortgage. Great advice on future financing, will definitely be coming back to him to develop a long term relationship"
"I highly recommend B2B Finance and Paul. Very professional, knowledgeable and responsive when I was refinancing my properties. I’ll be using them again in the future."
"Dealt with Iain Hubber and what a delight. From start to finish he was very professional without any intimidation. Fees and costings explained to me from the start where adhered to. He made me feel at ease throughout the process and was always on hand with quick responses to any questions i had. Credit the company I’m sure"
"Excellent service from Ian Humber from start to finish. On the ball...efficient and very personable. Made the whole process very stress free. Highly recommended!"
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 334 reviews