B2Bfinance.com Reviews

B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 28th November 2017
Anthony Payg
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Get Upp and Go Properties Ltd
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019
A BIG thank you to Hardeep Mann for making our dreams come to reality. Our previous broker gave up searching for new lenders to provide the funding for our the commercial purchase and also wanted more fees. Luckily Hardeep was on my linked-in network who I approached and have no regrets in using her services. She worked tirelessly to source the funds, we got rejected by some lenders but she didn't give-up there and continued looking elsewhere. She went above and beyond to secure the finance as she understood how passionate we were about this commercial purchase. I can highly recommend Hardeep for her dedication and persistence in meeting our financial requirements. Thank you!
B2B Finance was very professional and diligent in helping me secure the mortgage and help deal with a number of difficult issues along the way.
I would highly recommend B2B. The service is brilliant, fully supported through out the whole process. Excellent communication, quick responses. Dealt with 1 person who guided and helped through out. Will use this company again in the future.
Many thanks to Kieran for the support and guidance provided for my commercial refinance application. I would strongly recommend B2B as a partner on your mortgage applications. My greatest appreciation is towards the learning experience I have been provided with, through the application pprocess.
I am very thankful for all the work I received from Amanda....she is very honest, polite and target oriented person...I appreciated her suggestions and will most likely get in touch with her in other properties I am willing to purchase. Strongly recommend her.
We spent 3 months chasing our bank of 10 years for a facility with no success. I was introduced to Shaun and he successfully arranged a great facility in less than 24 hours!
Amanda was fantastic from start to finish, keeping us informed and helping us to make our purchase at a very difficult time (COVID-19). I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.
Kieran was excellent at assisting us with a BTL mortgage. He supported us through what was a more complex application because of our property type, and was very quick to respond to questions/queries. I would recommend Kieran and B2B Finance.
Just Completed a buy to let with Iain Humber via B2B Finance, the level of service and expert knowledge was outstanding. I Highly recommend them as the ‘go to’ broker for those looking for the best products to suit their business needs. One down and many more to go.
We are working with Jo McCarthy on our third BTL mortgage and the service as usual has been excellent from start to finish. The correspondnce is particularly clear, concise, friendly and efficient, we would highly recommend B2B Finance.
A truly first class service from start to finish. Our consultant broker, Iain Humber, was able to navigate the market and bring options to us within 48 hours. We received an indicative offer within 7 days. There was no stress involved and Iain dealt with all initial communications to ensure there would be no hurdles to overcome further down the line.
I've used Darren at B2B for several years and he's worked on two mortgages for me. Darren provides a first class service and real pride in what he does. Darren builds relationship for the long-term.
The service was excellent. Shaun made our life very easy and the funds were with us within weeks. I would highly recommend them!
B2Bfinance were a huge help when I decided to remortgage. They were very professional and extremely patient while we went through a number of possibilities over the course of several months. Extremely happy with the service and the results.
Gillian was incredibly helpful from start to finish. She made the process very simple even in a time when the world was involved in a global pandemic
Highly recommended. Excellent service by Rebecca Jones. She helped me through every step of the process and gave me sound general advice where needed. I will use her services again.
We used B2B finance to remortgage a property in our company, the specific broker we used was Andrew Rayner, from the beginning to the end of the process Andrew was brilliant, very prompt and also very proactive I did not Need to chase him for Anything like I have had to
Chase other brokers before . Probably the easiest remortgage we have done and we will be using B2B finance for our next project and more specifically Andrew Rayner.
Thank to super efficient Jo Macarthy: In the middle of covid19 offer made within 24 hours and sorted with banking teams within a week. Very impressive. Went beyond and made other helpful suggestions that have come to fruition. Very happy customer.
Thank you.
From initial contact to completing commercial mortgage was 8 weeks in total over the Xmas period as well, super service from David Holloway, Never waisting my time again with high street lenders AAAA+++
Darren was very easy to work with and he tried multiple financing options for me, often investing considerable time to support the application. He also found me some offers on insurance to support the mortgage application. I would definitely recommend using B2B finance.
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 390 reviews