B2Bfinance.com Reviews

Read B2Bfinance.com Reviews

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

Tell us how B2Bfinance.com made you happy
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
Extremely happy with the helps from Mr Paul Misner.
Very good service throughout would recommend as they offer good customer service , and is good knowledge of the products they offer
Would like to thank Gillian Brooks for her hard work and knowledge in sourcing me a great deal on my Ltd Co BTL first charge. Highly recommended and will definitely use her expertise in the future.
Jodie was very helpful and willing to the extra mile
I find Andrew Rayner very experienced and responsive. He responds to issues on time and was very helpful throughout my application process. I highly recommend him.
My experience with B2B Finance has been 5 star since I first made contact with Melanie Harris. Mel had believed in my project and arranged the required finance efficiently. Being able to work with Mel has introduced me to some important contacts along the way. I have just completed my deal and would highly recommend B2B Finance for their services, but a great big thanks to Mel who has been amazing !!!!!!!
Nas Mahmood was absoultly fantastic. From looking at our needs to finding the correct solution and then making sure that he delivered what we needed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nas to any Business that needs help, he is a true professional. Thank Nas Regards Gurda Sandhu Managing Director
Just completed on my mortgage with Hardeep. Even though we hit some hurdles along the way she was always looking for solutions to help us get the mortgage we needed. Having previously completed remortgages which were super simple and straight forward, I did not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend to anyone else.
Darren formed an immediate understanding of our funding requirements and steered us in the right direction to a successful outcome.Understands the finance sector well and is thorough in his assessment of available providers.He his my first and immediate point of reference for any future funding needs.
My mortgage adviser Steve Brundell was very responsive throughout the mortgage process and would highly recommend
David was an absolute godsend. He started off very positive, found me a great deal and when at times I was frustrated, David kept me calm and helped me achieve a great deal. He was brilliant and now will be my go to for further purchases. Can't thank you enough.
B2b finance made it so easy to get a loan from a reputable bank (NatWest). I literally just called up and Melanie Harris did the rest... Excellent customer service!!!
Lain as help me with my Refinance of my commercial property and also a new buy to let property is 100% confident in what he does Looks for the best rates possible and he’s always there when you need any assistance or help in the process highly recommended
Great experience with B2B; Iain instrumentally led and followed the entire process of financing, taking it to its logical end timely and with utmost professionalism.
Steve B was great. Made the process simple and efficient, providing me with a great selection of lender options.
I recently completed on a new portfolio mortgage with B2B. Paul Ryan did a great job in finding and securing the best rates available and ensuring that the application went through smoothly.
In the last few years I have done 2 fairly large deals with B2B, dealing with Paul Ryan. He provides a very good level of personal service and support. He has good interpersonal skills and strong connections with lenders. Particularly in the most recent case he was able to chase lenders and follow up to move things along.
I have just completed 7 new mortgages using B2B, and assisted by Martin Howe. I would like to say that I wouldn't have concluded this without his help and guidance. He pushed me along, politely, and we finally did it. He has been invaluable, so, now I am set fair for this to run for another period. Thanks Martin you are a great Lad!
I had the pleasure working with Gillian for a house purchase under a company. Gilli was very diligent and professional in her approach and was very efficient to help expedite responses. I will be using Gillian again in the near future and would not hesitate to recommend if you are looking to taking out a business mortgage.
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 346 reviews