B2Bfinance.com Reviews

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

Tell us how B2Bfinance.com made you happy

Ashley And Matt Phillips
"Steve has been an absolutely huge support for us in the purchase of our first business. I wont paint you the whole picture but lets just say anything that could have happened during our sale and purchase did happen. Steve was always on the end of the phone supporting us, giving us so many options and work arounds. I would highly recommend using B2Bfinance, especially Steve Gray. There are few people out there who truly have your best interests at heart, and I can honestly say Steve did have ours. He not only helped us secure lending, but also recommended an outstanding accountant and an excellent bank manager. Pulling on his extensive contacts and putting us in business with the best fit for our new venture. Thanks Steve, you really are the best"
Anthony Payg
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
"EXCELLENT! Scott was our broker. He was very personable and unformal, which made the service feel like we were working with a friend. Emails and calls were answered out of hours and even when he was on holiday. Superstar! I can't recommend B2Bfinance enough. Will definately use them on our next B2L."
"Jo McCarthy is very helpful, quick to response, know her products. Will definitely go back to her for other purchase. Will recommend her service as well."
"Andy and Rebecca Jones did a great job for me to remortgage my factory. They were always on hand to help throughout the process. I would have no hesitation is recommending B2B"
"Cannot speak highly enough of this company. our dealings were with Darren Lund, and we couldn't of wished for a more helpful person than he was. He kept us informed all the way, guiding and reassuring us when we needed it (and believe me we did need it sometimes :)) but he took a lot of the worry out of it and was extremely professional. So many thank to you Darren."
"Great service, highly recommended."
"The Mortgage adviser has been brilliant, always answering queries immediately with great details, and helped solved all small issues with solicitor process."
"We had a complex situation with a title that needed splitting between residential and commercial, but still owned by us. We had never done anything similar and guidance was quite hard to come by in terms of mortgage arrangements. Umong Kaushesh of B2B couldn't have been more helpful, patiently taking time to listen to our requirements and trying lots of potential options to help us find the best solution. We highly recommend B2B's services."
"As usual Ian at B2B Finance gets the job done and finance in place - if it can be done Ian will do it"
"I didn't know where to start when looking for a commercial mortgage and found the process quite intimidating to begin with. Andrew Rayner was really friendly and supportive and ultimately sorted a commercial mortgage that is a huge step forward in getting my business off the ground."
"excelelnt serivce and support from Ian"
"Iain Humber Provided us with excellent service when buying our pub and found us by far the best mortgage rate possible, I would hesitate to use his services again."
"Thanks alot to Gillian Brooks who help me with securing my first commercial mortgage she was so helpful and always in contact with me every step of the way hopefully I will be dealing more with Gillian brooks in the future :) if u apply for a commercial mortgage make sure you ask for her to deal with your finance she will not let you down for sure thanks again Gillian +++++"
"reliable, fast and reasonable commision"
"Andrew Rayner was most helpful and very prompt. He got me a good offer and I've now purchased my first buy-to-let property. Thanks Andy!!"
"Iain Humber understood what we needed very quickly and found the right product for us. This was a remortgage of a commercial mortgage and we were helped through every step of the process. We are now in the process of another purchase and Iain is assisting in sourcing the right lender. A great service that I would definitely recommend. Thanks for all your help!!"
"Paul was extremely helpful through the whole process even when I came across a few stumbling blocks he helped and advised me from start to finish Regularly emailed to see how things were going and giving me updates from his side"
"Steve was very professional and responsive. His advice was very much appreciated and the offers he secured on our behalf were better than we had expected so we were very pleased. Many thanks."
"I was recommended to use this company when purchasing a property for business. Iain at b2b finance was so helpful and made it very simple for me to understand. He was also on hand to help with any query. He always stayed in contact throughout the process. Most importantly the service was tremendously quick, we were able to sort quotes and rates out within a week. Will definitely be contacting iain again for my future purchases and will be recommending him to friends and family. Thank you for making it a stress free experience."
"From first contact Steve Gray worked hard in securing a suitable mortgage and provided us with reassurance from his wealth of knowledge of the market and offers available. We would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to secure a commercial mortgage."
"I contacted B2B after a recommendation through Money Saving Expert. Iain Humber dealt very efficiently with my enquiry and passed me on to a lender that perfectly suited my requirements and I complete on my commercial property today."
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 282 reviews