B2Bfinance.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend B2Bfinance.com

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

How would you rate B2Bfinance.com?

Anthony Payg
Anthony Payg
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"EXCELLENT! Scott was our broker. He was very personable and unformal, which made the service feel like we were working with a friend. Emails and calls were answered out of hours and even when he was on holiday. Superstar! I can't recommend B2Bfinance enough. Will definately use them on our next B2L."
"Great mortgage"
Dr Tariq Mahmood
Verified Reviewer
"I asked this company to help me in getting the commercial loan. Mr Andrew Jones Commercial Finance Broker helped me to arrange the commercial loan. He was very efficient, Kept me informed at all the stages and helped me to save cost on legal fees and surveyor fee. A five star service from him. He was even pushing the solicitors and the bank to speed up and be efficient.I highly recommend Andrew Jones for getting the loans. Thank you Andy for the help."
"Paul from B2B helped us by referring a solicitor who is familiar with the lender to help us speed up our mortgage completion. Thank you Paul!"
"I was sceptical at 1st using an online company, however my reservations were quashed once I had a conversation with David. David Linsdale played a big part in us achieving our business loan, he used his expertise in directing us to the most appropriate lender. Thus saving time in our search. David kept in touch and even helped chasing along. I would not hesitate to recommend. Excellent service."
"Throughout the whole commercial mortgage process, Iain has been absolutely amazing. He has demonstrated immense professionalism and patience and his advice over the last couple of months has been above and beyond my expectations. Thank you."
"good rates, met requirements and needs."
Bulb Studios
Verified Reviewer
"Finding B2B at the start of our buying journey made the whole process far simpler and less stressful than we could have imagined."
Stewart Howley
Unverified Reviewer
"Transaction overall was easy and straight forward but you lost all my original documents."
"Steve Brundell at B2B connected me to a bank who really listened and provided me with my financial needs. The whole application procedure was dealt with in an efficient manner. I am most happy with the bank and grateful to Steve for making it happen."
"Paul was able to help us find the best deals in the market and made recommendations suited to our profile. We have now done our mortgage and remortgaging with Paul."
"Very good service. Quick response to all questions. I would highly recommend."
"First rate referral to help move forward with business"
"very professional , friendly , reliable . easy to approach"
"The service I received from Andrew Rayner at B2Bfinance.com was great. Andrew got in touch with me very promptly following my initial enquiry regarding a buy to let mortgage. This was an area that I was new to and Andrew guided me through the whole process effectively and stayed in touch with me offering my guidance and advice throughout the mortgage application service. I will have no hesitation in using Andrew again for my future mortgage applications."
Edward Nugent
Verified Reviewer
"I have just completed my first deal brokered by Andrew Rayner of B2B and I am very impressed with the level of service and knowledge he gave at all times. The deal progressed smoothly and any problems which came up were dealt with immediately, often out of office hours, which is very refreshing at times when you would usually be bombarded with 'out of office' e-mails. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrew and B2B and will definitely be working with him again!"
"I went to many brokers and also direct to lenders, B2B offered the best overall deal."
"Darren Lund was excellent from the outset. He guided us through the process in a friendly and professional way. I would not hesitate to recommend B2Bfinance and Darren to anyone and would certainly contact B2Bfinance and Darren Lund for any future projects. Thanks again Darren. Ron and Nicole, Southlands Guest House."
"Excellent. Very professional. Steve Brundell secured substantial finance extremely quickly on very good terms."
"Great support and availability all along the process and high knowledge of the markets."
"It was reliable and trust worthy and would recommend to my friends."
"Having been let down by Lloyds we need to find an alternative bank and Iain from B2B was brilliant at resolving this for us and finding us a new bank and a source of finance. Thoroughly recommend."
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 245 reviews