B2Bfinance.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend B2Bfinance.com

james@b2bfinance.com

169 London Road

How would you rate B2Bfinance.com ?

Ashley And Matt Phillips
"Steve has been an absolutely huge support for us in the purchase of our first business. I wont paint you the whole picture but lets just say anything that could have happened during our sale and purchase did happen. Steve was always on the end of the phone supporting us, giving us so many options and work arounds. I would highly recommend using B2Bfinance, especially Steve Gray. There are few people out there who truly have your best interests at heart, and I can honestly say Steve did have ours. He not only helped us secure lending, but also recommended an outstanding accountant and an excellent bank manager. Pulling on his extensive contacts and putting us in business with the best fit for our new venture. Thanks Steve, you really are the best"
Anthony Payg
"Excellent broker Steve Brundell helped me get a company BTL mortgage 41 Lownorth Rd, Wythenshawe, Manchester."
Get Upp And Go Properties Ltd
"EXCELLENT! Scott was our broker. He was very personable and unformal, which made the service feel like we were working with a friend. Emails and calls were answered out of hours and even when he was on holiday. Superstar! I can't recommend B2Bfinance enough. Will definately use them on our next B2L."
"Thanks alot to Gillian Brooks who help me with securing my first commercial mortgage she was so helpful and always in contact with me every step of the way hopefully I will be dealing more with Gillian brooks in the future :) if u apply for a commercial mortgage make sure you ask for her to deal with your finance she will not let you down for sure thanks again Gillian +++++"
"reliable, fast and reasonable commision"
"Andrew Rayner was most helpful and very prompt. He got me a good offer and I've now purchased my first buy-to-let property. Thanks Andy!!"
"Iain Humber understood what we needed very quickly and found the right product for us. This was a remortgage of a commercial mortgage and we were helped through every step of the process. We are now in the process of another purchase and Iain is assisting in sourcing the right lender. A great service that I would definitely recommend. Thanks for all your help!!"
"Paul was extremely helpful through the whole process even when I came across a few stumbling blocks he helped and advised me from start to finish Regularly emailed to see how things were going and giving me updates from his side"
"Steve was very professional and responsive. His advice was very much appreciated and the offers he secured on our behalf were better than we had expected so we were very pleased. Many thanks."
"I was recommended to use this company when purchasing a property for business. Iain at b2b finance was so helpful and made it very simple for me to understand. He was also on hand to help with any query. He always stayed in contact throughout the process. Most importantly the service was tremendously quick, we were able to sort quotes and rates out within a week. Will definitely be contacting iain again for my future purchases and will be recommending him to friends and family. Thank you for making it a stress free experience."
"From first contact Steve Gray worked hard in securing a suitable mortgage and provided us with reassurance from his wealth of knowledge of the market and offers available. We would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to secure a commercial mortgage."
"I contacted B2B after a recommendation through Money Saving Expert. Iain Humber dealt very efficiently with my enquiry and passed me on to a lender that perfectly suited my requirements and I complete on my commercial property today."
"Andrew Rayner dealt with my mortgage application and I would highly recommend him for his thorough and informative approach."
"B2B were fantastic, this was my first commercial mortgage and Steve Brundell helped me through every step of the process. I ended up with the the right finance option for the business and am looking forward to working with Steve and B2B again in the near future. Thanks for all your help!!"
"On contacting Andrew Rayner he was very swift in his approach he subsequently contacted and arranged for me to meet my local Business manager. He advised me superbly and has kept a close eye on the process and supported me all the way. I would 100% recommend Andrew's services to my business partners/Friends and family the service was second to none. Thank you"
"A great service that I would definitely recommend. The 1 two 1 service we received from Andrew Rayner was 2nd to none. A very happy new building and business owner. Chris Danson"
"Steve Brundell understood what we needed very quickly and took trouble to find the right product for us. He made sure we fully understood the product and the repayment schedule. We had confidence in him through out the whole process."
"The services was excellent. Straight forward, offers where cheaper than with other brokers and dealing with a dedicated person was really helpful. Thank you so much for all your help."
"I have recently completed on a commercial remortgage arranged through B2B finance. Andrew Raynor has been superb throughout the whole process. Very quick to respond and nothing was too much trouble for him. He has made the whole process as quick and painless as possible with a successful result. Thank you!"
"Professional and competent and ultimately successful, even considering a very difficult time with the selected lender. Steve Gray of B2B Finance persevered with my case and despite several knock-backs, delays and at first a declination by the lender, managed the situation through to a successful end. I decided to put my business with him on the strength of his initial focus on service and he delivered this service with patience, and determination."
"I found Steve Grey from B2B incredibly knowledgable and helpful. He replied to me quickly and really provided an excellent service. There was no hard sale, he simply seemed to genuinely want to assist me and help me move forward."
"Contacted a few brokers for a commercial property purchase into a SASS, Paul got a few highly competitive options but suggested I wait while he pushed the slowest responding lender. It worked and I saw another 1/2% cut from the interest rate. Regular calls and a pleasure doing business with."
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 272 reviews