B2Bfinance.com Reviews

Anthony Payg
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 20th November 2017
Get Upp and Go Properties Ltd
More Photos & Videos
I had a fantastic experience with B2B Finance. From the start Gillian was incredibly, personable, helpful and knowledgable; I immediately felt at ease to discusss every aspect of my business with someone that was as enthusiastic as me about it. With both realism and positivity I was comfortably guided by Gillian along a journey that I had previously worried was out of my reach. Thank you!
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019 B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 18th March 2019
I have never, in my 34 years in financial services, known anyone work as hard or be as tenacious in achieving a result as Ian Brookes.

He keeps you fully informed every step of the way and follows up promptly on every single step of the process.

He should be working for me.
Found a funder for remortgage when my bank really wasn't interested. Cracking rate too.
B2Bfinance.com 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Rebecca J was an absolute start when dealing with my Ltd company Mortgage, highly recommend B2B and definitely ask for Rebecca.
Steve Brundell at B2B Finance was excellent. He found a mortgage which suited our needs, was very diligent in following up with us and the lender, and very responsive to our questions. We would recommend him and shall use him again.
Darren Lund assisted me with the deal which was not straightforward. He was always willing to chase the lender for me and would answer my calls whenever I called him for an update which was often. He always kept updated as to the lenders position which then allowed me to relay this information to my solicitor which helped move the deal along and over the line. Excellent service from Darren and I was very happy with him. Would recommend.
Andrew Michael Jones

I had a great experience with Andrew dealing with my commercial re-mortgage even though it wasn't initially a straightforward process. The fact we're in different parts of the country (I'm in Scotland, he's in England) did not matter at all and he achieved what I needed to achieve whilst also managing to save me money in the process. His liaison with the bank and the procedure meant that my time wasn't tied up with dealing with it all rather than focusing on my business. Very impressive and easy to engage with and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him or using him again in the future.
Andrew Rayner has been extremely helpful and fantastically efficient. I would recommend him as a broker to anyone.
Wonderful service from my broker Paul Misner. He actually “ listened “ and gave me perfect advice to achieve a previously unattainable mortgage. He was available at all times and although warm, friendly and approachable he was incredibly professional. Thank you Paul.
A truly outstanding service. I needed a buy to let re-mortgage. Due to personal circumstances beyond my control the offer I had expired. Jodie was wonderful in the support she gave and did everything possible to help me complete the mortgage.
I have no hesitation in recommending B2B to other’s.
We got very professional and prompt service all along and highly recommend B2Bfinance. Iain is very thorough and highly experienced. And this shows in the guidance and options he helped to provide us with. It has been very productive working with him and we definitely look forward to working with B2Bfinance and Iain again in the future.
This would be 1 star but felt bad on cheryl who was always prompt ,and helped me emensly try to get a morgage for my home last year although I didnt go ahead in the end she was great.
However Emma on the other hand has been terrible ignored my calls and emails although been told she would call me back I'm still waiting !! I gave her plenty of time to respond and even asked her to pass me to someone else if she was too busy to put my application for a commercial morgage in ,
but nothing just blanked me dreadful service feel totally undervalued as a potential customer,i do not recommend unless you use cheryl !
I have gone elsewhere now who I hasten to add have been spot on .
A huge thank you to Mel Harris of B2B for her help to secure a commercial mortgage for our new business venture. She was quick to help with whatever questions I had and left me feeling confident that I might be able to achieve my dream of owning a community space! Thanks Mel, you're a superstar and we couldn't have done it without you.
I had a brilliant deal thanks to Andrew Jones. He was very knowledgeable and very patient with me, explaining everything and sorting all the paperwork out for me. I would definitely recommend him.
David went the extra mile to help us in what it was a very lenghty and problematic case. He was always by our side answering our questions and doing everything he could to speed up the process. I would definetely recommend working with B2B and David.
Shaun Elliott listened to my situation, by the end of the day, he had come up with a solution. The whole process was quick, efficient, & very very hassle free.

I would not hesitate, in using Shaun Elliott, again for any financial restructuring.

Thanks Shaun
I received fast quick effective professional service no hassle to myself being very busy at work would not hesitate to recommend This company.
Ian was very professional from start to finish guiding us through the application process for a commercial mortgage. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.
i spoke to B2B regarding regearing a mortgage on small apartment, including moving from a private holding to a new company holding. I was advised throughout by Gillian Brooks who has been excellent. The deal has been small and very long winded (not through B2B's fault), but Gillian was always on hand throughout to assist. Very Good.
Excellent service on mortgages

It is fair to say that my existing lender seriously let me down, with little explanation and considerable lack of communication on the matter from their agent.

Neil from B2B was absolutely excellent from the moment of first contact when discussing my circumstances and product preferences (remortgages x 2), all the way through the process through to the end when 1 of the 2 got stuck with an underwritter error. Neil worked doggedly and constantly kept me informed of progress and actively pursued the lender and solicitors to achieve results fast.
I cannot recommend B2B highly enough.
Great service from Steve Brundell. Very quick to respond to issues, sorting the paperwork and communication with the lenders. Good product knowledge too - I would recommend.
B2Bfinance.com is rated 4.90 based on 367 reviews