Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd Reviews

Telephone
Read Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd  Reviews

service@autotechcarandvan.co.uk

Tell us how Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
You guys are just brilliant! Hope you'll always be a trustful team just as I've seen with my own eyes!
Collected and returned my car with no quibble.
very good service
Very good job
I have all mots with Autotech and have first class treatment. Very pleased. Julian Ferraro Jaguars
We can always rely on Autotech, for any vehicles we have. Nothing impossible for them. Brilliant customer service as well as qualified professional mechanics.
Excellent job!!
A little bit difficult to find the place, but the service is superb. MOT was done very quickly and professionally.
I find Autotech extremely responsive, they get the job done with minimum fuss, the volume of cars on their forecourt testify to their popularity.
First Class garage. Always find Autotech very efficient, fair price and very friendly especially Neil & Adrian , always go out their way to help customers..
Would not use any other garage.
Always great service, keep you informed and updated with progress on your vehicle. Always courteous, helpful and accommodating. I'm lucky enough to have my car collected and delivered back to me.
5 stars for this garage. Absolutely amazing customer service and they very honest. Service was professional and they very reliable
Very pleased with car service and MOT. Good people to deal with. Always helpful and considerate. Many thanks Autotech.
Just want to say how grateful and impressed I am with the professional and prompt way you, not only fitted a new clutch to my vehicle at a couple of hours notice but went over and above to complete the job on a Saturday!!
I cant recommend this company enough!!!!
On arrival I was advised of a short delay to my vehicle’s MOT and offered a drink while I waited. The MOT was duly carried out.
Most reliable garage in area. Always professional and top notch standards. Friendly approach to customer. Thanks guys.
I am very pleased with the service I receive at Autotech. The staff are always polite and efficient, and my car was ready when they said it would be. Thank you very much.
Excellent garage, always happy to help even when they are very busy. Always go the extra mile and very good prices.
A brilliant garage where they only do what is needed . Nice to see a garage thinking about it’s customer
Neil was extremely helpful and very knowledgable
Highly recommend