Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd Reviews

Telephone
Read Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd  Reviews

service@autotechcarandvan.co.uk

Tell us how Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd made you happy
Following my motorhome breaking down with a burnt out clutch I was towed towed to Autotech by the RAC. The service they provided was of the highest order. I was driven to the accommodation the RAC had found for me by Waldemar and, consequently he kept me regularly informed about how work was progressing and some of the problems they had found beyond the clutch. At each stage he checked it was okay for them to continue. When I realised I had left all my medication and other items I needed back with my vehicle someone from the garage delivered the items to the hotel.
When I went to collect my vehicle it was after they would usually have finished but it was still taken out for a test run while Waldemar showed me photos of the damage they had repaired and replaced - even delaying his attendance at his son's birthday celebration.
My thanks to all who worked so hard that I might catch my ferry back to the Isle of Wight.
Neil & 'W' couldn't do enough for me. My car broke down nearby on my way to a weekend break and they managed to move things around so that they could fix it by the next day. This was an absolute lifesaver, as at one point, it looked like we'd have to cancel the holiday as no garages could accommodate us. The team were so friendly and helpful, and if I lived locally I would definitely use them again! I couldn't recommend them highly enough!
Great job in short time.
Great service as always at Autotech. Really love the personal and friendly touch that they give whilst offering to drop me in to Salisbury at no additional cost whilst my vehicle was with them. Great service at a great price with honesy and a family touch. Would always go back and I travel from Fareham just to use this garage.
You guys are just brilliant! Hope you'll always be a trustful team just as I've seen with my own eyes!
Collected and returned my car with no quibble.
very good service
Very good job
I have all mots with Autotech and have first class treatment. Very pleased. Julian Ferraro Jaguars
We can always rely on Autotech, for any vehicles we have. Nothing impossible for them. Brilliant customer service as well as qualified professional mechanics.
Excellent job!!
A little bit difficult to find the place, but the service is superb. MOT was done very quickly and professionally.
I find Autotech extremely responsive, they get the job done with minimum fuss, the volume of cars on their forecourt testify to their popularity.
First Class garage. Always find Autotech very efficient, fair price and very friendly especially Neil & Adrian , always go out their way to help customers..
Would not use any other garage.
Always great service, keep you informed and updated with progress on your vehicle. Always courteous, helpful and accommodating. I'm lucky enough to have my car collected and delivered back to me.
5 stars for this garage. Absolutely amazing customer service and they very honest. Service was professional and they very reliable
Very pleased with car service and MOT. Good people to deal with. Always helpful and considerate. Many thanks Autotech.
Just want to say how grateful and impressed I am with the professional and prompt way you, not only fitted a new clutch to my vehicle at a couple of hours notice but went over and above to complete the job on a Saturday!!
I cant recommend this company enough!!!!
On arrival I was advised of a short delay to my vehicle’s MOT and offered a drink while I waited. The MOT was duly carried out.
Most reliable garage in area. Always professional and top notch standards. Friendly approach to customer. Thanks guys.
Autotech MOT And Repairs Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews