Arc Business Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arc Business Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Arc Business Interiors Reviews

About Arc Business Interiors:

We envisage, design and create outstanding interior spaces for business and commercial environments. Supplying a fantastic range of furniture, from traditional to cutting-edge, we ensure you get the most out of your office space.

service@arcbusinessinteriors.co.uk

Tell us how Arc Business Interiors made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
very helpful staff, quick delivery, hard wearing good quality furniture.
Half way through a 4 month refurbishment programme and service to date has been very good. Staff are pleased with the minimal impact on their normal working day.
Fantastic customer service every time, great value for money across the range of products we purchased.
The 2 x fitters arrived early and were very professional. They kept me up to date with the progress throughout the installation, and showed me around once completed. There were efficient and ensured the room was left clean and tidy with all waste removed. Excellent service.
The Arc team are very helpful and professional.
Shaun and the Arc team worked with us to create a new working environment that both reflected and enhanced our business culture. They listened to our requirements and brought creative ideas that encouraged us to do something different, and better. The Arc team are always helpful and friendly - we recommend them highly !
We found the whole process of dealing with arc to be a thoroughly professional experience from start to finish, great choice of products and fast, efficient on site installation. Will definitely be using again on our next project! - Fred Sherwood Group -
good service, have used them in the past
I thought overall the fit out went well. Tried to fix the specification early however the Branch were taking decisions quiet late in the process which complicated matters. Really happy with the quality of the final fitted out office.
Excellent customer service. Furniture & items are of very good quality
Great quality product to meet my needs
I found Cindy and Mel to be most helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I was able to trial the chairs until I found the one I was happy with. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and professional attitude
Responsive to needs of the company, good quality products took time to discuss options
Always a please to deal with ARC. Maria was especially helpful with our recent purchase!
We have used Arc for a while now and they continue to provide a very high level of service to us. They got to know us as a customer quite quickly and understood our requirements going forwards, which makes for a very efficient working relationship!
The staff were very accommodating and efficient; nothing appeared to be to much trouble. They were superb in dealing with minor hiccups. Very helpful; considering using them for a reception refurb. Thanks a lot to Arc for all your assistance.
Arc provide a quick and efficient service. Very helpful and professional company
Arc have always provided an excellent, fast and efficient service.
ARC were brilliant. When they came to quote they were very comprehensive and gave us good advice with options available. When they left I was sure it would be above the budget I had allocated to spend but was pleasantly surprised that it was affordable. As promised the furniture turned up 3 weeks later and is brilliant. Really good service from start to finish and has encouraged me to place another order which I have done
Arc Business Interiors is rated 4.93 based on 70 reviews