Arc Business Interiors Reviews

Based on 76 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Arc Business Interiors Reviews

About Arc Business Interiors:

We envisage, design and create outstanding interior spaces for business and commercial environments. Supplying a fantastic range of furniture, from traditional to cutting-edge, we ensure you get the most out of your office space.

service@arcbusinessinteriors.co.uk

Tell us how Arc Business Interiors made you happy
Fast delivery, good comm's, great quality furniture. Highly recommended *****
Good quality furniture , polite staff.
I'm on my second order with ARC and on both occasions the furniture has been on time. The quality is fantastic and offer great value for money and all the staff I have dealt with either over the phone or face to face have been great. We will be using them again for our 3rd order in a few months and I'm sure I'll receive the same fantastic service.
The aftercare and communication provided by Maria is excellent
We have recently moved to our new purpose built veterinary surgery and we have had great help from Arc Business Interiors. We have had a lovely reception desk and reception waiting chairs. The veneer desk created a real focal point for our waiting room area and is really something special to see when you walk in. They made everything very easy for us and were always very helpful.
Great service from start to finish. The desks are of excellent quality and our delivery was within the agreed time-frame.
very helpful staff, quick delivery, hard wearing good quality furniture.
Half way through a 4 month refurbishment programme and service to date has been very good. Staff are pleased with the minimal impact on their normal working day.
Fantastic customer service every time, great value for money across the range of products we purchased.
The 2 x fitters arrived early and were very professional. They kept me up to date with the progress throughout the installation, and showed me around once completed. There were efficient and ensured the room was left clean and tidy with all waste removed. Excellent service.
The Arc team are very helpful and professional.
Shaun and the Arc team worked with us to create a new working environment that both reflected and enhanced our business culture. They listened to our requirements and brought creative ideas that encouraged us to do something different, and better. The Arc team are always helpful and friendly - we recommend them highly !
We found the whole process of dealing with arc to be a thoroughly professional experience from start to finish, great choice of products and fast, efficient on site installation. Will definitely be using again on our next project! - Fred Sherwood Group -
good service, have used them in the past
I thought overall the fit out went well. Tried to fix the specification early however the Branch were taking decisions quiet late in the process which complicated matters. Really happy with the quality of the final fitted out office.
Excellent customer service. Furniture & items are of very good quality
Great quality product to meet my needs
I found Cindy and Mel to be most helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I was able to trial the chairs until I found the one I was happy with. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and professional attitude
Responsive to needs of the company, good quality products took time to discuss options
Arc Business Interiors is rated 4.93 based on 76 reviews