Arc Business Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arc Business Interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read Arc Business Interiors Reviews

About Arc Business Interiors:

We envisage, design and create outstanding interior spaces for business and commercial environments. Supplying a fantastic range of furniture, from traditional to cutting-edge, we ensure you get the most out of your office space.

service@arcbusinessinteriors.co.uk

Tell us how Arc Business Interiors made you happy
Always a great service!
Long term relationship and continues to be a pleasure to work with ARC Business Interiors. Excellent customer focused service, great communication and competitive pricing. Cindy Webster and Mark from quote to eventual order ensured we got the best service, the best deal and we were happy. Thanks to them and ARC - a pleasure to deal with.
Easy and friendly to deal with, delivered and installed when promised
Competitive price, great personal customer service and speedy dispatch times.
Got the order right
First class service and good working relationship from start to finish. Any issues were promptly and efficiently dealt with and we were always kept up to date with on-going progress.
Excellent communication and great people to do business with. Professional and friendly at the same time. Office furniture looks fab!!
The staff at arc always go the extra mile to ensure that their customers are satisfied with their purchase. They always listen carefully to our requirements and then provide the right solution.
My contact at Arc, Maria Kelly, is fantastic. She has her finger on the pulse of all our requests and is quick to turn any requests around, by either providing quotes, providing me with any information I need to know and generally providing assistance with any queries that I have. Maria is friendly, totally approachable and delivers a first class service every time. Many thanks Maria
I recently used Arc as I was furnishing my home office. The furniture I purchased was of excellent quality and delivery was prompt as promised. Despite this being a small project, the customer service from my contact Maria was fantastic!
Our orders with Arc have run smoothly from start to finish. The staff are both friendly and professional. We have worked with them now on a few projects and everything has been excellent.
The staff were very efficient and delivered the quotation on schedule and kept me informed about the delivery too. Excellent product.
Arc were very patient with us, as we were unsure about what we really needed to start with. Whenever we got in touch to get quotes for furniture they were always very prompt with their replies and were happy to provide various material swatches. We had dealt with a couple of companies during our search for office furniture and we found Arc to be very helpful. The furniture arrived on time and as described. We are happy to recommend Arc.
Arc Business Interiors 5 star review on 27th September 2017
very quick response to calls and emails
Great service - quick and efficient!
Picked up an unassembled desk from ARC & queried construction with Cindy whom very helpfully asked the manufacturer for some instructions
on time & good contact
Very good customer service from Cindy at ARC, would recommend without hesitation
Fast delivery, good comm's, great quality furniture. Highly recommended *****
Good quality furniture , polite staff.
Arc Business Interiors is rated 4.93 based on 74 reviews