Aqua Warehouse Reviews

About Aqua Warehouse:

Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

Tell us how Aqua Warehouse made you happy
I have used this company for several years for various products and services and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Their knowledge of the industry and their willingness to go the extra mile when needed makes them stand out against the competition. Thank you!
Thank you James. It's a pleasure doing business with you
I bought a spa for £8000. From the outset I had nothing but problems. Richard told me that the problem was I lived too far away so he couldn't really help! He told me he would get back to me so...I waited...and waited... when I finally contacted him again I was told by Sarah Maybe that it was out with all warranties. I would not recommend this company. The tub I received looked like "seconds" and was poor quality including the sides not fitting the frame properly, the pump failing etc etc.
I'm sorry you feel this way but please don't tell lies in public, especially with an annonymous review. We both know who you are. You purchased a hot tub many years ago. You had a problem initially which was resolved immediately. Then, many years later you have another problem but your tub is now out of warranty. Simple. I am really upset that you've left a bad review when we try our very best to look after customers even when they are not nice to us back. Let's talk facts. The pump has failed now after 6 years. Let's say that again as it's really important. 6 years!!! For a hot tub pump that's not bad. The warranty on your tub was 3 years. How can we be being unreasonable in saying it's out of warranty? This review is absured.
A very professional experience from start to finish, all staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend.
Thanks for the review Graham. Enjoy your new Vita Spa
Great friendly service and very efficient and knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the review Lorna
Excellent service. Thank you
Amazing right from sales to service to installation. A luxury well worth investing in.
Thanks Natasha. Enjoy!
Excellent service. The installation team were very friendly and thorough with the explanation of how the hot tub works and how to maintain it. No question seemed to silly to ask. Highly recommend them
Thanks Claire. Enjoy your new tub
Can not fault the service of aqua warehouse. From start to finish they made it easy for us, despite having to have a crane to get the tub into our garden. Russell has spent plenty of time, with much patience going through everything with me and I cannot wait to begin using the tub later tonight - thank you to everyone involved
Thanks for the review. Enjoy!
Top service and helpful staff. Looking forward to getting in!
Very helpful with setting up amazing hot tub
Thanks Debs. Hope you and your family enjoy many happy years tubbin
Excellent service from the team. Very pleased with the spa, especially the Covana Electric Cover! We were very impressed with the installation team. Strange how popular we are now with friends and family at the weekends! We have already recommended Aqua Warehouse to neighbours. Fiona & Gordon
Great to hear you are the hub of the neighbourhood!
Brilliant service from Richard as usual and nothing is to much trouble.
Richard diagnosed the fault with my Vita Spa hot tub over the phone and within 3 days I had the new part.
I live in "Southern Spain", so that´s what I call service!!!!
Thanks for the review Kevin. Always a pleasure
1st class service all round. Team are extremely helpful and I would certainly recommend to all.
Hi Mark. Thanks for the review. Happy tubbin!
Blown away by the care and professionalism of Ian & Russ who installed our hot tub. Were with us for 4 hours making sure everything was right. Filled the tub, talked us through chemicals/care etc and went out of their way to make sure we were happy (even going back to the warehouse mid visit to replace a cracked side panel). Couldn’t recommend this company highly enough.
Thanks James for the review. Glad it all went well
Really helpful pre sales with lots of information. Delivery and installation guys were pleasant and worked very hard. Thorough explanation at every stage and no question was too small (or silly). So nice to know I can call at any time if I have any issues.
Thanks for the review Jeni. Hope you enjoy your tub
Absolutely fabulous service. Everything explained in great detail. Very efficient and professional.
Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great service particularly as needed a crane.
Delivered and fitted as agreed.
Everything tidied away and ready to go.
Clear instructions and guidance given to help get the best from it and keep it in tip top condition.
Overall very happy
Thanks for the review Andrew. Glad it all went well on the day. Enjoy!
Have had my tub about 20 months now and would completely recommend this company. Great service great installation and easy to deal with when my tub needed a repair last month. Repaired quickly at a reasonable cost. Parts were under warranty
Thanks for the review Julie. Glad it was all sorted so you can get back to enjoying your tub!
Delivery on time, technicians very polite and helpful. Good cooperation and instruction on how to use the tube at the end of the installation
From the moment we thought of buying a hottub, the moment bought one and then the after care, the whole service has been outstanding. This is a company that restores my faith in retail! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thanks for the review Jim