Aqua Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aqua Warehouse

About Aqua Warehouse: Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

How would you rate Aqua Warehouse ?

"Amazing right from sales to service to installation. A luxury well worth investing in."
Thanks Natasha. Enjoy!
"Excellent service. The installation team were very friendly and thorough with the explanation of how the hot tub works and how to maintain it. No question seemed to silly to ask. Highly recommend them"
Thanks Claire. Enjoy your new tub
"Can not fault the service of aqua warehouse. From start to finish they made it easy for us, despite having to have a crane to get the tub into our garden. Russell has spent plenty of time, with much patience going through everything with me and I cannot wait to begin using the tub later tonight - thank you to everyone involved"
Thanks for the review. Enjoy!
"Top service and helpful staff. Looking forward to getting in!"
"Very helpful with setting up amazing hot tub"
Thanks Debs. Hope you and your family enjoy many happy years tubbin
"Excellent service from the team. Very pleased with the spa, especially the Covana Electric Cover! We were very impressed with the installation team. Strange how popular we are now with friends and family at the weekends! We have already recommended Aqua Warehouse to neighbours. Fiona & Gordon"
Great to hear you are the hub of the neighbourhood!
How did you rate the delivery team?
"Brilliant service from Richard as usual and nothing is to much trouble. Richard diagnosed the fault with my Vita Spa hot tub over the phone and within 3 days I had the new part. I live in "Southern Spain", so that´s what I call service!!!!"
Thanks for the review Kevin. Always a pleasure
"1st class service all round. Team are extremely helpful and I would certainly recommend to all."
Hi Mark. Thanks for the review. Happy tubbin!
"Blown away by the care and professionalism of Ian & Russ who installed our hot tub. Were with us for 4 hours making sure everything was right. Filled the tub, talked us through chemicals/care etc and went out of their way to make sure we were happy (even going back to the warehouse mid visit to replace a cracked side panel). Couldn’t recommend this company highly enough."
Thanks James for the review. Glad it all went well
"Really helpful pre sales with lots of information. Delivery and installation guys were pleasant and worked very hard. Thorough explanation at every stage and no question was too small (or silly). So nice to know I can call at any time if I have any issues."
Thanks for the review Jeni. Hope you enjoy your tub
"Absolutely fabulous service. Everything explained in great detail. Very efficient and professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Great service particularly as needed a crane. Delivered and fitted as agreed. Everything tidied away and ready to go. Clear instructions and guidance given to help get the best from it and keep it in tip top condition. Overall very happy"
Thanks for the review Andrew. Glad it all went well on the day. Enjoy!
"Have had my tub about 20 months now and would completely recommend this company. Great service great installation and easy to deal with when my tub needed a repair last month. Repaired quickly at a reasonable cost. Parts were under warranty"
Thanks for the review Julie. Glad it was all sorted so you can get back to enjoying your tub!
"Delivery on time, technicians very polite and helpful. Good cooperation and instruction on how to use the tube at the end of the installation"
"From the moment we thought of buying a hottub, the moment bought one and then the after care, the whole service has been outstanding. This is a company that restores my faith in retail! HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Thanks for the review Jim
"I have had my hot tub now for two years. I cannot fault the service from point of sale to continued aftercare . If you are considering a tub please come and see these guys first"
Thanks Gary. A pleasure doing business with you
"Excellent service, very happy. Thank you!"
Thanks Mike. Enjoy your new tub
"Brilliant service. Got here on time, set it all up, explained everything I needed to know. Very helpful. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
Thanks Louise. Enjoy your new tub
"Really pleased with the fantastic after sales service. Ive had my hot tube for 6 years and the guys came out and fixed my pump issue in one visit. Great to get great service from a company."
Thanks for your review Chris. Glad you're still enjoying the tub
"Attention to detail was excellent during installation, guys were professional from start to finish. Aftercare is always exceptional."
Thanks for the great review Gemma.
Aqua Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 52 reviews