Aqua Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aqua Warehouse

About Aqua Warehouse: Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

How would you rate Aqua Warehouse?

38 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jim McGlynn

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aqua Warehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"From the moment we thought of buying a hottub, the moment bought one and then the after care, the whole service has been outstanding. This is a company that restores my faith in retail! HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Gary Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"I have had my hot tub now for two years. I cannot fault the service from point of sale to continued aftercare . If you are considering a tub please come and see these guys first"
Thanks Gary. A pleasure doing business with you
"Excellent service, very happy. Thank you!"
Thanks Mike. Enjoy your new tub
Louise Gear
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Got here on time, set it all up, explained everything I needed to know. Very helpful. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
Thanks Louise. Enjoy your new tub
Chris White
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the fantastic after sales service. Ive had my hot tube for 6 years and the guys came out and fixed my pump issue in one visit. Great to get great service from a company."
Thanks for your review Chris. Glad you're still enjoying the tub
"Attention to detail was excellent during installation, guys were professional from start to finish. Aftercare is always exceptional."
Thanks for the great review Gemma.
Stanbridge
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service. Delivery process was simple and ran smoothly and managed to accommodate some tricky obstacles on the day. Would definitely recommend and looking forward to using!"
Thanks for the review Sam. Enjoy your new tub!
Scott Glasscock
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic Spa company! Genuine, knowledgeable, and friendly company. Looked around for weeks at different companies and this was the most professional and friendly company we spoke too with a good selection. Selected a Vita Spa. No issues with the spa at all, very good! Good selection of accessories and chemicals at good prices. Their customer service continues to be very good, and happy to help even after they have the sale! Highly Recommended, and a very happy customer!"
Thanks for the great review Scott. Happy tubbin!
Sam Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service & installation team, nothing too much trouble! Couldn’t recommend Aqua warehouse enough x"
"Amazing hottub with great service , and fantastic after service would highly recommend them"
John Eagles
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish, tub looks amazing!! Fitters were very helpful and left us with all we needed to run and enjoy our tub????????"
Thyanks John. Enjoy your tub!
Paul Collins
Verified Reviewer
"Perfect product and perfect service. Would truly recommend to all. Paul"
Thanks Paul. It was a bit wet today but my team soldiered on!
"Great job. Very happy with delivery and installation. All products explained and looking forward to getting in the hot tub tomorrow.????"
Thanks for the review Peter. Enjoy your tub
How did you rate the sales staff?
"There is a high level of service and professionalism at Aqua Warehouse. I am an overseas buyer from Malta and I approached this company after reading online reviews.... which were positive.... but I still regarded them with a degree of skepticism. I have been treated with great patience (my lists of questions were endless not least because this is my first hot tub) efficiency and thoroughness (I never had to ask the same question twice). This is an excellent outlet for your purchases and I am very happy .....very happy indeed.....with having dealt with Aqua Warehouse."
Thanks for the great review. it's been a pleasure dealing with you with a rather tricky logistical delivery. Glad it all went smoothly. Now you can relax and enjoy!
Adrian Quick
Verified Buyer
"All went to plan. Quickly installed and looks great. Very pleased."
Thanks Adrian. Enjoy your new Hot Tub
How did you rate the sales staff?
"Amazing service, above and beyond. Very very happy with our swimspa"
Kevin Boden
Verified Buyer
"Great survice & information given to us being first time users. I would recommend Aqua Warehouse if you are thinking of getting a hot tub."
Thanks Kevin. Glad to hear your family are all enjoying the tub
Mike Dunwell
Verified Buyer
"The perfect company to deal with from start to finish. Never a problem always a solution. My hot tub is nearly eight years old but their service is always spot on and come when they say they are coming. Can only recommend them"
Thanks Mike. Great review
Alex Luketa
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service particularly the after serving care. Have recommended to friends and family."
How did you rate the sales staff?
"Polite, not pushy and having a 'can-do' attitude"
Thanks Joe. Enjoy your hot tub