Aqua Warehouse Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aqua Warehouse

About Aqua Warehouse: Hot Tub Distribution across the UK

richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk

How would you rate Aqua Warehouse ?

How did you rate the sales staff?
"They will always help and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy. Will always use them in the future for top up supplies as well as new equipment. Our garden is complete thanks to the aqua warehouse"
Thanks for the review Alex. Enjoy your new Covana Oasis
How did you rate the sales staff?
"Very helpful and efficient"
How did you rate the sales staff?
"Excellent customer service. Happy to help and answer any questions. Responded quickly and efficiently to emails/contact. Experienced, knowledgeable friendly staff. Hot tub sited promptly and safely. After care also excellent. Would def recommend to friends and future customers."
Thanks for the review Andrew
Thank you for a wonderful review Andrew.
"The two chaps that came round couldn’t have been nicer , thoroughly professional and courteous and explained everything I needed"
Thanks John. enjoy your new spa!
"Can honestly say from the first time I walked into the showroom to the install it has been a total pleasure to deal with you all No question I asked couldn’t be answered truthfully & Ian & russell were so professional & took care when installing my tub Once again thank you to all of your staff"
Thanks Dave. It was also a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy many fun filled years in your new hot tub!
How did you rate the sales staff?
"Fantastic service as always"
Thank you very much for your review Andy.
How did you rate the sales staff?
"They were very efficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. This is the third jacuzzi we have had from them. Would not go anywhere else."
Thanks for the review Gary
"Absolutely first class service from start to finish , delighted with my spa end2end cover brilliant product and service , I would highly recommend this company and products to all potential customers ,don’t be afraid you will not be disappointed, thanks to you all once again Norman"
Thanks for your wonderful review Norman. Glad you are happy with your End2End Cover.
"Excellent service and great communications. Excellent products and very knowledgeable and helpful team."
"What a lovely company to work with. Richard and his team go above and beyond with all of their customers (new and old) and no matter how busy they are - they will always find time out of their schedule to make sure everybody else is happy. Richard always puts his customers first and AquaWarehouse excel in everything that they do. A fantastic company. What they can do and what they achieve is outstanding."
"What can we say about team Aqua and in particular Richard? They are just a great bunch to do bussiness with! We have been a customer for over 15 years and have had nothing but good service and the best products! We have represented them in Yorkshire and have a solid client base, built upon quality products and aftercare, provided by Richard and his team. Their products and services are un rivalled in the industry!!! Richard is the type of guy who would go above and beyond to ensure his customers receive nothing but the best in aftersales care! If you want a brilliant value for money hot tub, built to last! with one of the lowest running costs in the industry and un rivalled aftersales-Richard and his team are your only choice!!!"
"We have been purchasing from Aqua Warehouse for 3 years and have found them to be very helpful whichever department we need to speak to. They carry a great range of products at great prices and dispatch quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending them as they have continuously provided excellent customer service and also help when we've needed it."
"Always had great service."
"I have only ever received the utmost of service and quality from this company. Nothing is too much trouble. All the products are great quality and they sell probably the best hot tubs in the world."
"Aqua Warehouse are a brilliant company and I can’t rate their customer service highly enough. Excellent products and knowledgeable team. Thank you!"
"Its been a pleasure buying from Richard. He knows his stuff but isn't pushy and I'd certainly recommend Aqua Warehouse."
"I have used this company for over 5 years and had very reliable service. A professional and knowledgeable bunch. Would highly recommend. Graham"
"Anyone wanting a Spa or a Swimspa in the Essex area I would highly recommend purchasing from Aquawarehouse in Chelmsford. Their knowledge in the industry is second to none and I genuinely have not dealt with a fairer or more honest company in all my years in business. Sarah, Richard and their team really do care about the customer and do everything within there means to make your purchase the best it possibly can be. could be. 10 out of 10 (if the ratings went that high) from me without a doubt. Brian County Durham"
Thanks for the great review Brian. It's been a delight to know you as well
"Great Conpany to deal with. Quality products. Highly recommended."
"I have used this company for several years for various products and services and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Their knowledge of the industry and their willingness to go the extra mile when needed makes them stand out against the competition. Thank you!"
Thank you James. It's a pleasure doing business with you