Aquaroc Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aquaroc Bathrooms
Read Aquaroc Bathrooms Reviews

About Aquaroc Bathrooms:

Aquaroc is a proud British brand with a global presence who specialise in creating exquisite high-end bathrooms, expertly crafted from our unique, solid surface, stone resin material. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in this industry; our reputation has been built on unparalleled quality, innovative designs and outstanding customer service.

info@aquaroc.com

Bought 2 large vanity units with sinks and a bath - all amazing products and arrived the next day. Mark is great to work with and couldn't be more helpful. Thank you Aquaroc and thank you Mark! Highly recommend. P from Cheshire.
I bought a basin from Aquaroc and the quality was incredible. Furthermore the customer service was fantastic as I had some questions regarding installing my sink, and they were always patient and helpful.
Great service and delivered on time , couldn’t be happier
Amazing quality with fast delivery which was important. Will be using again in the future, thanks and highly recommended!
Aquaroc's service was very good. Especially worth a phone call should you need some advice or slightly uncertain which roduct to order. Our order was swift, which seems to be rare during lockdown. Thumbs Up for Aquaroc!
Really sturdy, good quality vanity unit. Haven't had it fitted yet, but inspected it and it looks great.
Couldn’t have asked for anymore really, great customer service, next day delivery and most importantly the product is next level. I will definitely be telling people about AQUAROC. Remember the name!!
Product quality is amazing and really surprised at the next day delivery. Will 100% order from Aquaroc again.
Service and product were excellent from start of order to delivery we could not fault any of the process We are extremely pleased with our purchase and as stated the standard of service was excellent highly recommended
Superb quality and brilliant customer service. We are so happy with our products from Aquaroc!
Fantastic service from start to finish. The bath was beyond expectations, the quality is first class and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend mark and his team.
Really happy with our purchase from Aquaroc, superb quality and customer service. Very swift next day delivery which was a massive bonus, as not many offer this type of service!
Brilliant!! After trying everywhere to get a good quality stone bath and basin for delivery this side of the next millennium Aquaroc delivered exactly what I was looking for in less than 24hours. I can't thank Mark and his team enough. Fantastic products, excellent customer service and amazing delivery. Highly recommended!!
Amazing customer service throughout the whole process! Speedy delivery and products look amazing such good quality! can’t wait to have the bath and sink fitted! It’s going to look amazing! Would highly recommend it to others!
Aquaroc customer service was amazing; went above and beyond to ensure I found the bathroom of my dreams. Top quality products and to top off the best experience... next day delivery!
Fantastic service ordered a stone bath and it was delivered within 48 hours. Packaging was excellent. Not had the bath fitted yet but looks fab. Definitely recommend 👍🏻
Great product, excellent service. Aquaroc tailored their service to fit to our needs. We will certainly be returning in the future when we require their products.
Superb quality products, excellent customer service and super fast delivery. I was a little unsure about ordering from this company as I hadn't heard of them before but the website looked good and the presentation of the products was really professional looking so I decided to give it a try. Believe me I was not disappointed. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a good quality bathroom.
After spending weeks looking for a freestanding bath, anxious as I was required to have it by the end of the month and many other companies having long lead times for delivery, I came across Aquaroc. I contacted Aquaroc via phone call where Mark was polite, knowledgeable and assured me that the bath I had chosen was not only in stock but could be delivered NEXT DAY! I must say I would recommend this company not only for the quality of the products, the wide range of designs but for the friendly reassuring customer service and fast delivery.
Aquaroc Bathrooms is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews