Aquaroc Bathrooms Reviews

5 Rating 65 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Aquaroc Bathrooms
Read Aquaroc Bathrooms Reviews

About Aquaroc Bathrooms:

Aquaroc is a proud British brand with a global presence who specialise in creating exquisite high-end bathrooms, expertly crafted from our unique, solid surface, stone resin material. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in this industry; our reputation has been built on unparalleled quality, innovative designs and outstanding customer service.

info@aquaroc.com

Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 28th January 2022
Nicola
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Hazel M
We purchased the Rivera 1690 free standing bath. It’s is huge. A stunning bath of the highest quality. It really is worth the money. It is heavy too and took 3 of us to get it up the stairs and in situ. Must also add that the customer service we received from Aquaroc was great. I actually scratched my new bath the day I received it which was devastating to say the least. However upon calling the customer service team they talked me through the easy process of buffing out the scratch. I must say being able to repair marks and scratches so easily is a massive plus point in buying any stone resin bathroom furniture. And that as well as the fact the products are stunning helped us decide on the Puro vanity unit and Allure mirror.
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 6th April 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 6th April 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 6th April 2022
Super quick delivery & updates every step of the way. Will definitely be recommending
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Fabulous range of luxury bathroom products, not ordinarily found on the high street. Bought a stone resin wall hung basin. Tiny delay with delivery as had expected next day delivery, but to be fair it was a bank holiday week so slight delays can be expected. When I emailed to query timescales I received a phone call very quickly with an apology and an update. Arrived only a day later than expected. Excellent service and thrilled with the basin- absolutely gorgeous and will look stunning in the new bathroom. Would definitely use Aquaroc again and highly recommend
Ordering on the website was easy and delivery was quick and efficient. My two vanities are still in the boxes waiting for builders to finish tiling etc, but I had a sneak peak at one of them; it looked very nice and the stone resin basin felt smooth and velvety. Thank you Aquaroc for making gorgeous modern pieces that are affordable. I know it’s going to look amazing!
The quality of the vanities are superb and the value for money is excellent. We’re delighted. There were two small downsides which wouldn’t deter us at all from ordering again… the delivery company was a pain about doing anything other than a kerbside delivery (they did in the end, very reluctantly) which is good as the vanities were too heavy to lift. The other very small thing was that one stone sink had an bump on it that had been circled in pencil. It was easily sanded off but clearly that was supposed to happen before we received it. All in all though, extremely happy.
Excellent product, great quality, great availability… one bathroom completed, two more to come, will return for sure l.
The vanity unit and sink I bought from Aquaroc add the perfect touch to my bathroom. The customer service was great too.
Fantastic service from Mark We added to the order at short notice and he sorted this with hours notice before shipment. Great communication Highly recommend products and great service form Aquatic Will supply photos when installed
Great customer service , and very fast delivery! My bath is beautiful , I went for the Florence .
We are so happy with our beautiful black bath. We have received so many compliments and couldn’t be happier with the service or product.
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 23rd February 2022
From the initial contact through to a delivered product, Aquaroc were fantastic! Very flexible with regards to delivery timing, and able to set an exact delivery date. Customer service at it’s best.
I’m delighted with my beautiful sink/vanity unit & Aquaroc customer service & delivery was perfect. Thank you.
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 28th January 2022
We absolutely love our bathtub! The quality is amazing and we are so pleased that we chose to go with Aquaroc. Mark has been so helpful throughout the process. Thank you, Aquaroc!
I bought a freestanding stone resin bath from Aquaroc. They were so professional to deal with and the delivery was super speedy.
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 25th January 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 25th January 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Purchased Florence bath and basin, absolutely gorgeous. Customer service is second to none, Mark has been a superstar. Best company I have dealt with in a very long time, so thank you very much for a brilliant experience
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 15th January 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 15th January 2022
Beautiful products and great customer service. Thank you!
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 8th January 2022 Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 8th January 2022
Fantastic product and customer service. Delivery and packaging was excellent. Ordered and delivered next day! Expensive but worth it !! Thank you guys... Highly recommended
Aquaroc Bathrooms 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Beautiful basin!! I love it. Great service and experience with this company.
Helpful on the phone Fast delivery Waiting for basin to be installed but product looks and feels fantastic
Excellent comms and excellent products.
Great service and fantastic bassin! Thanks you
Aquaroc Bathrooms is rated 5.00 based on 65 reviews