Ann Summers Reviews

Categories:
Adult & Dating
Entertainment

Tell us how Ann Summers made you happy

"It has make me money for the last 11 years make so many friends and just make me a happier person"
Are you Ann Summers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Ann Summers receives. Reply Free
"Sent half my order with a delivery note saying they'd sent all of it, had to call them and speak to an advisor in customer service to get my full order sent out Pretty annoying as u don't really want to have to discuss missing intimate products with a stranger which is why i orders online in the first place"
"Love my job"
"Excellent experience at Ann summers Westfield great customer service! Hoping to win https://t.co/vkWRwp4DSZ"
"After ordering from Ann Summers, i was assured the delivery would be no more than 7 working days (nearly every other online store can deliver in 2 but they said they had "system upgrades". Over two weeks later and still no delivery, I sent an email and was responded with "please wait 15 working days". A further email sent i finally got a response and they were able to ship it to me in under 2 days - why could they have not done this in the first place? Very poor."
"My boyfriend and I purchased the Marine Etract Lube as it said 2 in 1 massager... Whey hey! We were in for a fun night... How wrong was I.. I'm not sure if lube should be the consistency of PVA glue when it's between wet and dry, but my boyfriend is unfortunately walking around with our mattress stuck to his back!... As for me, I didn't get the romantic early night I'd planned! Maybe Ann Summers should sell Acetone next to this product to counteract this awful concoction! Good luck... Don't use it on your unmentionables or you may become litterally stuck together!!!"
"Help me make money thank you"
"Staff were very friendly and helpful, easy to find what I was looking for"
"The products and service I received from Ann summers were both of a high standard I was very impressed and will be buying from them more often in future."
"Great product for myself and my girlfriend. A name you can trust to 'please'. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Swift delivery too. Top work."
"I bought a bralette and it looks just as I expected; however, there is a little sewing detail that makes one of the cups look weird and misshaped. Besides this detail, everything (texture, fabric, quality) is alright."
"amazing. customer service was immense in the birmingham branch the womans sale skills were great (the woman from essex) she got me to spend 486pounds. recommended me the climax wand. i havent put it down! it was worth every penny iv used all the toys jn ann summers and i really couldnt find anything i liked. so i thought i was a lost case. im married my husband and i like to experiment. i thought there was something wrong with me not enjoying penis toys. big small thick thin hard soft vibrate no vibration different colour. anyway the climax wand was amazing she had great knowledge and didnt make me feel uncomfortable or not worthy. she made me feel like im worth something. amazing customer service in all the stores iv visited. the one store that i have never been disappointed with the customer service. products you can hold and feel them to get to know what you would enjoy personally is on display. again not made to feel uncomfortable. amazing shop never been let down."
"Absolutely disgusted with their ‘sizes’ I am a size 14 but have a large bust so ordered a size 18 bikini top as the cup looked more like it would fit. When I recieved it I was appalled to see that it wouldn’t even fit my size 8 sister who doesn’t have large boobs! Absolutely shocking! No wonder so many people have self confidence issues"
"Packages are discreet and shipping is very fast"
"Sexy products and reasonable price."
"Firstly we purchased a cock ring- should be called an anti cock ring because why do you need an idiot friend to cock block you when you have this. Talk about let your little man down because it kills your boner one time. He's been shrivelled up like a dead prune since i used it 3 days ago. On the plus side it makes a good belt. Secondly the lube. Haaaa my gawd! Its so sticky we woke up conjoined twins. This is not lube this is superglue in a lube bottle. Lastly the condoms - super ribbed and dotted for extra pleasure; maybe if you're a midget but for any normal sized person its a belly top for your dick. Save your money and buy from Tesco."
"I went into the store with no intentions of making a purchase but the store had a buy one and get 2nd half price sale going on and that is what drew my attention into buying something from their as it was something new i was trying."
"Such an amazing selection of sexy underwear . Lovely quality."
"Anything that enables women to empower themselves is another step toward equality. Quality products and lots of fun."
"Great choice and great prices very pleased"
Ann Summers is rated 3.73 based on 37 reviews