Ann Summers Reviews

Gold Group House, Godstone Road, Whyteleafe

Categories:
Adult & Dating
Entertainment

How would you rate Ann Summers ?

"Absolutely disgusted with their ‘sizes’ I am a size 14 but have a large bust so ordered a size 18 bikini top as the cup looked more like it would fit. When I recieved it I was appalled to see that it wouldn’t even fit my size 8 sister who doesn’t have large boobs! Absolutely shocking! No wonder so many people have self confidence issues"
"Sexy products and reasonable price."
"Firstly we purchased a cock ring- should be called an anti cock ring because why do you need an idiot friend to cock block you when you have this. Talk about let your little man down because it kills your boner one time. He's been shrivelled up like a dead prune since i used it 3 days ago. On the plus side it makes a good belt. Secondly the lube. Haaaa my gawd! Its so sticky we woke up conjoined twins. This is not lube this is superglue in a lube bottle. Lastly the condoms - super ribbed and dotted for extra pleasure; maybe if you're a midget but for any normal sized person its a belly top for your dick. Save your money and buy from Tesco."
"I went into the store with no intentions of making a purchase but the store had a buy one and get 2nd half price sale going on and that is what drew my attention into buying something from their as it was something new i was trying."
"Such an amazing selection of sexy underwear . Lovely quality."
"Anything that enables women to empower themselves is another step toward equality. Quality products and lots of fun."
"Great choice and great prices very pleased"
"Great customer service, great people"
"Oh well my hubby is incredibly happy with our purchase!!"
"Ann Summers always have friendly staff who offer help. They always have what I'm looking for and I'm quite happy to spend money in there again and again. I've never had experience with damaged or faulty products as a customer of Ann Summers"
"Well to start off my vibrater said it was waterproof but when I used it the shower it gave me a big shock. I thought it was going to kill me cos I was rubbing my nipples with it at the time and it was really close to my heart! After that I told my boyfriend to use a numbing cream so he could last abit long in the bedroom but lost all feeling in his penis, but we carried on so after 10 minutes we got into doggy and he was really going for it and his penis accidentally came out and went up my bum but cos he lost feeling he just carried on pushing my shit out of my throat, but other than that it's really good quality products."
"Excellent service and products"
"Large selection of choice across the site for purchasing, with everything I looked for instock and at a good price. Very quickly delivered, and quality items."
"excellent service as always"
"Twice on eBay I in good faith purchased items listed on eBay as being in stock and paid for such immediately. On both occasions Ann Summers cancelled after a long delay of a fortnight and reported in writing the untruth to eBay that it was I who had cancelled and demanded a refund after purchasing. Twice I saw this lie actually written into their report to eBay. Twice the Company - and only on my questioning the matter - far too late wrote to me privately admitting they had made mistakes with stock, again a week of two later. There was no admission of either the true situation or their own thus delay in informing me directly to EBay, to whom they had on both separate occasions lied in writing at the expense of my own reputation as a reliable buyer. I can only assume therefore that they make a habit of this. Furthermore, on checking, I noted that on both separate occasions the item in the exact same size they had claimed privately to me to be mistakenly out of stock remained open and clearly on the listing as though still in stock for up to a month. For all I know they are still there three months later! Thus their representatives showed no regard even after the event for any other customer equally going through the same inconvenience and disappointment as I myself had twice endured - especially as the items were intended as Birthday gifts for my daughters for whom I had then to make late and hasty rearrangements. Both times there was a delay of a couple of weeks before they contacted me to let me know they had cancelled the item. If stock was the true reason, I see no excuse as to why they did not contact me within days - again they showed no regard for my time and convenience as a customer, only for their own continuing commercial reputation with eBay itself, not with me, for which they were prepared to lie in writing to EBay at the expense of my own reputation with and on the eBay site. On neither occasion was I able to properly pursue the case with eBay but was blocked by their Company from doing so. Thus twice they endeavoured to retain their own reputation on and with eBay by actively destroying mine. On both occasions, their delay in acting caused me great inconvenience whilst putting themselves at none. I shall not shop there again."
"Not happy at all ...DON'T USE! I placed my order and after 1 minute realized I ordered the wrong bra size, I emailed them straight away to amended they said they couldn't and I would need to just send back once I received it...I'm sure in the 1 minute it took for me to notify you this could of been changed or cancelled. Now I have been waiting 2 weeks for my refund and nothing, I emailed them and they said I had to wait 15 days....very unhelpful customer service and very slow process. I have confirmation they received it over 1 week ago and yet they wont confirm this nor issue my refund. Rubbish customer service and slow refund process"
"My husband bought me the Moregasm Move G-spot vibtrator for Christmas after a recommendation from a sales girl at Ann Summers. It certainly was a night to remember but not in the way she implied. This thing ripped me to shreds! I spent the entire time trying to turn the damn thing off which just changed the velocity of speed from frantic to deranged. Next time I am in Exeter I plan to visit Ann Summers to return it, track down the sales assistant responsible, advise her to brace herself while I select rotavator mode on the appliance and give her a day to remember. Maybe she won't be able to sit down for a week either!"
"Item took a long time to come. I tried to contact them 4 times in total. Firstly about the delivery then to say I was disappointed it arrived too late then twice to ask about the return. They have not responded & it is over 2 weeks since I returned it and have no idea if it's arrived back safely or when I will the receive the refund. Most companies email to say they have received an item back. What is the point in having an customer care email address if no-one responds!!! I suppose I'll get refunded sometime. My in store experiences have been OK but I would never order online again and not keen to give them any business at all."
"Pathetic customer dis-service dept"
"I wish to voice my love for your kindness for those who need help with this palitcurar concept. Your personal commitment to passing the message throughout has been remarkably informative and have continuously empowered somebody like me to arrive at their ambitions. The valuable suggestions indicates so much a person like me and extremely more to my fellow workers. Best wishes; from everyone of us."
Ann Summers is rated 3.42 based on 24 reviews