Angel Blinds & Shutters Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Angel Blinds & Shutters

info@angelblindsandshutters.co.uk

Tell us how Angel Blinds & Shutters made you happy

Live Chat
"Had all windows fitted today , ime so happy with the blinds they look amazing ! The fitter was professional and solved some snagging problems , he took his time to ensure everything was perfect , I have had some bad experience in the past and I would definitely recommend Angel Blinds ! Professional throughout, thankyou 👍"
"I posted a review yesterday because I was annoyed and upset I wish to say sorry to this company boss been this morning sorted out situation I feel awful but when u want things perfect at the small tale of story I've had a fantastic service after 2 small issues"
"julie.had my blinds fitted yesterday had a fault on one and it was fixed this morning now blinds had a chance to hang properly tonite I closed them and u would not believe how much light came in and it's a bay window on both sides heres it a straight line at bottom they not same size and they went cheap wont be using them again I've used hilarys for years wish I had again"
"Had blinds fitted today by stu very friendly and did an excellent job so pleased with them ! Would recommend angel blinds every time thanks"
"Initial installation left a minor issue - persistently told this would be rectified.- multiple visits , phone calls and broken promises - eventually fixed to the correct standard but it took four months."
"A professional and friendly company. There was no pressure and I found the chap who came to measure was very knowledgeable and took time to advise me on options and choices. The fitter was puctual friendly and tidy and also did a great job."
"Staff were friendly. I had my blinds fitted the day before I went on holiday. The blinds for one window were sightly too long. They let me keep the blinds up until I returned from my holiday and ordered a brand new set for me. Thank you so much Angel blinds."
"We have had several vertical blinds fitted by this company. They provide excellent service and products."
"Great blinds lovely service"
"Great service from a really friendly team, completed our office refurbishment to a high standard."
"Very happy with the blinds provided for our offices, service was excellent and guys worked around us which ensured there was no disruption to our work."
"I would highly recommend this company Just had Roman and Wood blinds fitted The whole experience was painless from start to finish Well done Angel Blinds......."
"Just had my full house fitted with wood blinds. Very pleased with the product and the service. Highly recommend!"
"Just had faux wood blinds fitted today service was great from start to finish and the fitter was great when he came in and realised I had a dog very professional I would recommend"
"As a woman of a certain age living alone I get nervous at having any work done. I heard about this company from a friend who lives in Gateshead. I looked at the internet and then telephoned them. They were so friendly from start to finish. John who came to measure was so nice and I felt at ease straight away. The price was right and everything was explained to me in a manner I could understand. The man who came to fit the blinds was equally as nice he even took the time to put my old blinds in my bin outside for me. I really cannot recommend Angel Blinds enough. I have already done so to my friends and neighbours."
"we got wooden venetian blinds and rigid plastic vertical blinds from Angel. From the salesman to the fitter and "Dave" who rang to arrange fitting they were so professional and pleasant. Made the whole experience a pleasure and the blinds are beautiful."
"Just had wooden blinds fitted by Rob from Angel Blinds Fitting went very smoothly delivery was within specified time prices were great"
Angel Blinds & Shutters is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews